thorgan lesar

World Championship Russia 2018

14 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

So the so called mighty (Spain, Argentina, Germany and Brazil) didn't have the best of starts in the WC. This makes think way more interesting.

Indeed but I don't see problems for Germany (Sweden, South Korea) and Brazil (Costa Rica). Spain will depend on what Portugal will do for the 1st place and 2nd place. 

Argentina... I doubt 

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

It's maybe a surprise (I saw every match so far) but actually is Panama better then Saoudi Arabia and Costa Rica. We (Belgium) weren't great, but Panama can surprise against England and/or Tunesia.

The body of Saudi Arabia is too bad

Ronaldo 4th goal, He scored by Penalty Kick, Free Kick, with his left foot and with a header, a complete showcase of how complete forward he is, amazing. 

Portugal team is still playing like crap, weak midfield and very fragile defense.

Terrible game by Portugal, Marroco certainly didn't deserve to lose, especially because they were the only ones playing football. Only Portuguese players that actually did something good was Ronaldo and Patricio, William Carvalho wasn't as bad as the other players too.

18 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Terrible game by Portugal, Marroco certainly didn't deserve to lose, especially because they were the only ones playing football. Only Portuguese players that actually did something good was Ronaldo and Patricio, William Carvalho wasn't as bad as the other players too.

Unbelievable...how awful that was...3 points...only the good thing

2 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Unbelievable...how awful that was...3 points...only the good thing

Honestly, that's what you get when you take and play players players that had poor seasons for whatever the reasons, Guerreiro, Fonte, Adrien, João Mario should not be playing in a WC after their seasons. They were not the only bad apples today, as Moutinho, Bernardo Silva and Guedes were awful as well. 

They can probably win Iran like that anyway, but they need a serious change for the knockout stages, most of the team couldn't even make a proper pass.

The competitions that Switzerland participated in were all taken care of by the referees. Northern Ireland, Brazil and Serbia were all their victims, because FIFA President Infantino was Swiss.

10 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

That was a interesting game yesterday, Argentina almost out of the world cup, that is what you get for putting incompetent coaches in charge of national teams. 

Another important reason why Argentina is on the verge of football is the corruption of the Football Association.

2 hours ago, EvaGreen said:

The competitions that Switzerland participated in were all taken care of by the referees. Northern Ireland, Brazil and Serbia were all their victims, because FIFA President Infantino was Swiss.

Shaqiri took care of Serbia, one just got to love that player.

If I was a betting man, my money would be on Croatia. I watched all of the games this year and it almost looks like they're destined to win. They also have a fantastic team.