Sign in to follow this  
Real Xabi

Defeat the Mainstream 4-3-3 A

Hello world...

I love SM and I’ve played it for almost 10 years now.  The problem is, I’m in a pretty competitive GW, and most people deploy a 4-3-3 A tactic.  I’ve tried a few different formations, but I can’t seem to find one that is consistent.  

Anybody want to share how they’ve beat the mainstream 4-3-3 A?

7 hours ago, DALE SULLIVAN said:

Always find the 4231 wide usually comes out on top, things may have changed with game updates, maybe others can add their thoughts...

You know, I took a look at who's in 1st place in division 1 in my league, and he's playing 4-2-3-1 as well.

His tactics are: 

Tackling Style: Normal    Mentality: Normal
Passing Style: Direct       Attacking: Down Both Flanks
Temp: Fast                        Pressing: Own Half

And he is killing it!  But what about this formation and tactics make this work against 4-3-3 A? 

He also has a 94 rated team, and I only have 90 rated team.  Would these tactics work with my team as effectively against 4-3-3 A?

In my main world which is 9 seasons old i have won the title playing 4231 4 times as have the other sides, i changed to a 433a for a season to try and combat my rival but fell short by inconsistency, i think the fact that he is on average 4 points above your side it will be hard no matter what you play but it can be achieved...What it will do is give you a chance to compete whilst your players hopefully improve and then compete for the title but 4231 will give you the better chance...

Estou em uma liga em que a equipe wue está liderando é bem mais fraca que todas as demais, ele joga no 4-2-3-1 B. Pois bem, comecei a jogar exatamente como ele joga (4-2-3-1B, tudo normal,velocidade rápida e ofensivo, pressionando no próprio campo). Não adiantou nada, empatei agora recentemente com uma equipe sem treinador e fraca. Meu time é muito superior ao da equipe lider. Realmente não entendo a lógica desse jogo idiota.