I suck with PSG somehow

Somehow I am 14 games into my World Championship with PSG sitting in 17th place.  No matter what formation I run, no matter what tactics I use, I keep on loosing games.

My squad is:
De Gea, Godin, Cavani, Koke, Nainngolan, Di Maria, Marquinos, Lukaku, Immobile, Van Dijk, Keita, Rabiot, Mustafi, Krychowiak, Florenzi, Pastore, Texeira, Trapp, Kimpembe, Berchiche, and Lo Celso

For some reason this team cannot keep possession and concedes a good 3 goals a game.  I've tried some of the instructions on the main posts here on how to play possession tactics and none of them worked.  I feel like this is a good enough squad to finish top five, I just don't know what formation and tactics will work with this.  Please help, thank you

On 8/6/2018 at 1:39 AM, 20182011 said:

Somehow I am 14 games into my World Championship with PSG sitting in 17th place.  No matter what formation I run, no matter what tactics I use, I keep on loosing games.

My squad is:
De Gea, Godin, Cavani, Koke, Nainngolan, Di Maria, Marquinos, Lukaku, Immobile, Van Dijk, Keita, Rabiot, Mustafi, Krychowiak, Florenzi, Pastore, Texeira, Trapp, Kimpembe, Berchiche, and Lo Celso

For some reason this team cannot keep possession and concedes a good 3 goals a game.  I've tried some of the instructions on the main posts here on how to play possession tactics and none of them worked.  I feel like this is a good enough squad to finish top five, I just don't know what formation and tactics will work with this.  Please help, thank you

4231b 

Défensif

Court 

Lent

Sur les 2 ailes

Agressif

Propre moitié de terrain 

Contre attaque

Utiliser meneur de jeu

Flèches offensives sur les milieux offensifs droit et gauche 

Flèches défensives sur les 2 milieux défensifs

De gea