Locked out of Game World

Hi all,

I've been playing for over 4 years now and loved it. Until recently I'd only ever played 1 GW but I was then invited to one run by some local lads in my home town.

To cut a long story short I ended up at a club where the previous guy had had a massive tantrum and sold anyone of value (there were also accusations of some people having multiple accounts and transferring players amongst themselves, and some of the past transfers do seem rather dubious, it does seem to be sorted now though)

Anyway I was given the chance to change clubs and although I enjoyed the idea of building up a club from scratch it was going to be YEARS before I could compete even just for promotion so jumped at the chance. Quit my old club and applied for the new one only to get a message that I had been banned from that GW ...

Strangest thing is if you search for the GW (356149) for what it's worth it lists me as the Dortmund manager (Tugay Sub) which is the new club I applied for but it doesn't appear on the "my clubs" list on the app or pc.

The GW owner hasn't banned me and says he believes that someone else reported me as holding multiple accounts. I don't but given the skulduggery in the past I can see why people may be suspicious, and a lot of people kicked off on my first deal which I believe to have been pretty damn good IMO (Sold Florenzi in exchange for Trippier, Seri and Verdi - this was before Seri went to Fulham and I thought he'd end up at Barça or Chelsea....) it seemed to create a lot of resentment 😞

Anyway I can't find any useful information anywhere to help me out so thought I'd ask in here - and help very much appreciated!

Thanks guys.

13 minutes ago, Tugay said:

The GW owner hasn't banned me and says he believes that someone else reported me as holding multiple accounts. I don't but given the skulduggery in the past I can see why people may be suspicious, and a lot of people kicked off on my first deal which I believe to have been pretty damn good IMO (Sold Florenzi in exchange for Trippier, Seri and Verdi - this was before Seri went to Fulham and I thought he'd end up at Barça or Chelsea....)

You will have been reported for cheating. The deal you mentioned does seem VERY suspect (two 89's and a 90 - all on the rise), for one 91 rated player.) I imagine multiple managers reported that deal in particular and SM agreed that there may have been some kind of cheating going on. You're best bet would be to create a bug ticket and try to explain the situation but you may well struggle

52 minutes ago, Tugay said:

Hi all,

I've been playing for over 4 years now and loved it. Until recently I'd only ever played 1 GW but I was then invited to one run by some local lads in my home town.

To cut a long story short I ended up at a club where the previous guy had had a massive tantrum and sold anyone of value (there were also accusations of some people having multiple accounts and transferring players amongst themselves, and some of the past transfers do seem rather dubious, it does seem to be sorted now though)

Anyway I was given the chance to change clubs and although I enjoyed the idea of building up a club from scratch it was going to be YEARS before I could compete even just for promotion so jumped at the chance. Quit my old club and applied for the new one only to get a message that I had been banned from that GW ...

Strangest thing is if you search for the GW (356149) for what it's worth it lists me as the Dortmund manager (Tugay Sub) which is the new club I applied for but it doesn't appear on the "my clubs" list on the app or pc.

The GW owner hasn't banned me and says he believes that someone else reported me as holding multiple accounts. I don't but given the skulduggery in the past I can see why people may be suspicious, and a lot of people kicked off on my first deal which I believe to have been pretty damn good IMO (Sold Florenzi in exchange for Trippier, Seri and Verdi - this was before Seri went to Fulham and I thought he'd end up at Barça or Chelsea....) it seemed to create a lot of resentment 😞

Anyway I can't find any useful information anywhere to help me out so thought I'd ask in here - and help very much appreciated!

Thanks guys.

Can you copy and paste the exact message you get when you try and apply?

Thanks for the feedback guys. I would have replied earlier but it seems I'm limited to one post every 24 hours!

I tried a bug ticket but it was ignored and closed 😞

Its weird as in the GW it lists me as the manager of Dortmund (the new club I applied to manage) but still doesn't appear in the browser or the app under "my clubs"

The message that appears when I try to re-apply for my old club is

" The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World"

Well according to them I am manager of Dortmund even if I can't access it, so I do wonder if it is in fact a bug rather than because someone erroneously reported me... And as I can't access the club I can't even resign to retake the reigns of my old club. Its a real shame as its a local group with a good community and some of us meet up every now and then...

The real irony of all this is I will probably end up creating a separate account just to manage the club in question, it will be a bit of a hassle especially in the app having to log into different accounts but I can't see another way round it .

Thanks for the advice anyway, enjoy the game.