Jump to content
TMCosta

TMCosta X Files

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Argentina started

Not anymore ūüėē his +3 appears today¬†

Is he? I have in some league, but nothing appears, he's still 73, in the rating history is written he had a +3 the 22/12/2018. He won't have neither a small rise?

What a pity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Is he? I have in some league, but nothing appears, he's still 73, in the rating history is written he had a +3 the 22/12/2018. He won't have neither a small rise?

What a pity!

Yep but he appeared again in the DB with a +3. Weird...he deserve more...lets wait and see :)

5 minutes ago, AlbertoV05 said:

Could you have a go at Denmark (Skov Olsen!), Scotland or Greece please.

im finishing korea...next week ill move to Denmark (nice idea), Greece and Scotland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  REP. KOREA 11-01-2019              
  Name Club SM Value
500kMAX
SM Rat
76MAX
Age
21MAX
Min
500 M
WS League Pos.  
1 Bum-Keun Song Jeonbuk Motors 380 k 73 21 2700 6,50 40 73
2 Takahiro Kunimoto Gyeongnam 380 k 75 21 2481 6,50 38 69
3 Young-Wook Cho Seoul 200 k 68 19 1679 6,50 24 68
4 Seung-Won Jung Daegu 140 k 70 21 2062 6,50 26 68
5 Joon-Beom Kim Gyeongnam 140 k 65 20 1410 6,50 38 66
6 Dae-Won Kim Daegu 160 k 70 21 1505 6,50 26 63
7 Keun-Ho Lee Pohang Steelers 30 k 65 22 1353 6,50 32 62
8 You-Hyeon Lee Jeonnam Dragons 260 k 73 21 1820 6,50 20 62
9 Jae-Hyeon Ko Daegu 140 k 65 19 640 6,50 26 59
10 Kyung-Min Kim Jeonnam Dragons 100 k 68 21 950 6,50 20 58
11 Jae-Ik Lee Gangwon 140 k 65 19 531 6,50 28 58
12 Han-Bin Park Daegu 180 k 70 21 988 6,50 26 57
13 Jae-Hyeon Lim Daegu 140 k 65 19 533 6,50 26 57
14 Se-Jin Jeon Suwon Bluewings 240 k 70 19 692 6,50 34 57
15 Sang-Heon Lee Jeonnam Dragons 240 k 70 20 1000 6,50 20 57
16 Chan-Yang Woo Pohang Steelers 180 k 70 21 775 6,50 32 56
17 Bo-Sub Kim Incheon United 180 k 70 21 843 6,50 18 55
18 Ju-An You Suwon Bluewings 360 k 76 20 831 6,50 34 54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey TM. Could you please give me your score on these 3 players using your calculation..

Nuraly Alip (70)

Mark Anders Lepik (70)

Lazar Randjelovic (70)

Not sure if it’s possible for you to do it but would really appreciate it if you get time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 10:30 PM, TMCosta said:

Hard to say what Benfica have in mind for him (problably nothing good)...but he started the season on fire for a Moreirense that is 5th atm (best season ever). Heriberto, Chiquinho and Loum are the main reason for that being Loum the best buy and Chiquinho the best player.

For what i saw he still makes some mistakes cause he is too young but he is a must buy...wont be leaving the starting XI. I need to see more from him neverthless.

Thanks TM. 

 

Thoughts on Napoli striker vinicius on loan at Rio Ave? Looked pretty solid vs benfica when I watched. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 12:58 AM, Atkin92 said:

Hey TM. Could you please give me your score on these 3 players using your calculation..

Nuraly Alip (70)

Mark Anders Lepik (70)

Lazar Randjelovic (70)

Not sure if it’s possible for you to do it but would really appreciate it if you get time 

No problem...ill do this today ;) 

On 1/12/2019 at 7:51 PM, Middle_Finger said:

Dude what can you tell me about Maximiliano of sporting and Fabio Duarte of Benfica? And who has bigger chance of making it?

Fabio Duarte dont know him...Maximiliano have a big reputation...i bought him for my teams

On 1/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, N12 said:

Thanks TM. 

 

Thoughts on Napoli striker vinicius on loan at Rio Ave? Looked pretty solid vs benfica when I watched. Thanks. 

Outside the 3 big clubs (and yes...Napoli will sell him to 1 of them problably in the end of the season) he is clearly the best striker...

12 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I was checking your Argentinian list, and I saw that Nahuel Bustos went to Pachuca, he will rise the same even if he went to Mexico?

Yep i think so

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

No don't need North Korea :)

But maybe Japan if it's possible

Hehehe End of the line now: Denmark, Greece, Scotland, Japan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 12:58 AM, Atkin92 said:

Hey TM. Could you please give me your score on these 3 players using your calculation..

Nuraly Alip (70)

Mark Anders Lepik (70)

Lazar Randjelovic (70)

Not sure if it’s possible for you to do it but would really appreciate it if you get time 

Nuraly Alip Kairat Almaty 240 k 70 19 1262 6,5 38 442 63
Mark Anders Lepik Flora 240 k 70 18 948 6,5 36 424 61
Lazar Randjelovic Radnicki Nis 280 k 70 21 1595 6,5 58 526 75

Flora third???? :eek:

Yep gotta do Servia ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMCosta said:
Nuraly Alip Kairat Almaty 240 k 70 19 1262 6,5 38 442 63
Mark Anders Lepik Flora 240 k 70 18 948 6,5 36 424 61
Lazar Randjelovic Radnicki Nis 280 k 70 21 1595 6,5 58 526 75

Flora third???? :eek:

Yep gotta do Servia ;)

Thank you mate ūüĎć

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  DENMARK 14-01-2019              
  Name Club SM Value
500kMAX
SM Rat
76MAX
Age
21MAX
Min
360M
WS League Pos.  
1 Andreas Skov Olsen Nordsjaelland 300 k 73 19 1635 6,50 44 77
2 Andreas Kaltoft Vendsyssel 300 k 73 20 1387 6,50 38 70
3 Mikkel Damsgaard Nordsjaelland 400 k 77 18 1319 6,50 44 70
4 Mathias Kristensen Esbjerg 400 k 76 21 1289 6,50 54 68
5 Arbnor Mucolli Vejle 300 k 73 19 1150 6,50 36 68
6 Emmanuel Sabbi Hobro 300 k 75 21 1393 6,50 34 67
7 Daniel Anyembe Esbjerg 300 k 73 20 915 6,50 54 65
8 Julius Eskesen Odense 360 k 76 19 950 6,50 48 65
9 Joel Kabongo Brondby 240 k 70 20 800 6,50 56 65
10 Rasmus Nicolaisen Midtjylland 400 k 75 21 962 6,50 58 63
11 Jon Thorsteinsson Vendsyssel 300 k 73 20 940 6,50 38 63
12 Emil Riis Randers 240 k 70 20 667 6,50 50 62
13 Adam Jakobsen Vejle 300 k 73 19 745 6,50 36 61
14 Jonathan Amon Nordsjaelland 600 k 75 19 841 6,50 44 61
15 Mathias Jorgensen Odense 240 k 70 18 412 6,50 48 61
16 Julian Kristoffersen Hobro 180 k 70 22 744 6,50 34 59
17 Nicklas Strunck Jakobsen Nordsjaelland 300 k 73 19 545 6,50 44 59
18 Wessem Abou Ali Aalborg 300 k 73 20 527 6,50 52 59
19 Jonas Wind K√łbenhavn 360 k 76 19 392 6,50 60 58
20 Mads Andersen Horsens 340 k 76 21 578 6,50 46 56
21 Abdul Mumin Nordsjaelland 300 k 73 20 360 6,50 44 55
22 Sebastian Gronning Hobro 360 k 76 21 572 6,50 34 54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  GREECE 15-01-2019              
  Name Club SM Value
500kMAX
SM Rat
76 MAX
Age
21MAX
Min
300M
WS League Pos.  
1 Ioannis Bouzoukis Panathinaikos 300 k 73 20 1233 6,50 52 76
2 Alexandros Malis Panetolikos 320 k 75 21 753 6,50 50 63
3 Ioannis Oikonomidis Panionios 200 k 70 21 574 6,50 44 63
4 Enes Dolovac Giannina 240 k 70 19 308 6,50 38 59
5 Ilias Chatzitheodoridis Panathinaikos 240 k 70 21 377 6,50 52 58
6 Christian D'Urso Apollon Smyrnis 1 M 77 21 782 6,50 30 55
7 Dimitris Stavropoulos Panionios 320 k 75 21 277 6,50 44 52
8 Nikos Vafeas Apollon Smyrnis 300 k 75 21 360 6,50 30 52

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Only just found this thread, what do the numbers in bold on the far right mean? 

Its a formula that i made up to calculate the best buy possible. (including player value, rating, age, minutes, league/club position...and whoscored rating for some championships)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 11:17 AM, TMCosta said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  JAPAN 15-01-2019              
  Name Club SM Value
500kMAX
SM Rat
76 MAX
Age
21MAX
Min
500M
WS League Pos.  
1 Daiki Hashioka Urawa Red Diamonds 200 k 68 19 2114 6,50 32 73
2 Daiki Suga Consadole Sapporo 400 k 77 20 2607 6,50 34 69
3 Yugo Tatsuta Shimizu S-Pulse 300 k 73 20 2004 6,50 26 65
4 Takahiro Koh Gamba Osaka 240 k 70 20 1800 6,50 24 65
5 Yuta Goke Vissel Kobe 240 k 70 19 1520 6,50 22 63
6 Hidemasa Morita Kawasaki Frontale 200 k 73 23 1827 6,50 40 63
7 Ko Itakura Vegalta Sendai 360 k 76 21 1969 6,50 20 61
8 Koji Miyoshi Consadole Sapporo 380 k 77 21 1823 6,50 34 61
9 Keiia Shiihashi Vegalta Sendai 180 k 70 21 1218 6,50 20 59
10 Hiroki Abe Kashima Antlers 360 k 76 19 1145 6,50 36 59
11 Mitsuki Saito Shonan Bellmare 240 k 70 20 1189 6,50 16 58
12 Yukinari Sugawara Nagoya Grampus 340 k 75 18 1080 6,50 12 56
13 Daiki Kaneko Shonan Bellmare 200 k 68 20 642 6,50 16 55
14 Rikiya Uehara Jubilo Iwata 300 k 75 22 1648 6,50 10 55
15 Koki Machida Kashima Antlers 260 k 73 21 679 6,50 36 53
16 Kyosuke Tagawa Sagan Tosu 400 k 77 19 978 6,50 14 53
17 Yosuke Akiyama Nagoya Grampus 280 k 75 23 1426 6,50 12 52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMCosta said:
  JAPAN 15-01-2019              
  Name Club SM Value
500kMAX
SM Rat
76 MAX
Age
21MAX
Min
500M
WS League Pos.  
1 Daiki Hashioka Urawa Red Diamonds 200 k 68 19 2114 6,50 32 73
2 Daiki Suga Consadole Sapporo 400 k 77 20 2607 6,50 34 69
3 Yugo Tatsuta Shimizu S-Pulse 300 k 73 20 2004 6,50 26 65
4 Takahiro Koh Gamba Osaka 240 k 70 20 1800 6,50 24 65
5 Yuta Goke Vissel Kobe 240 k 70 19 1520 6,50 22 63
6 Hidemasa Morita Kawasaki Frontale 200 k 73 23 1827 6,50 40 63
7 Ko Itakura Vegalta Sendai 360 k 76 21 1969 6,50 20 61
8 Koji Miyoshi Consadole Sapporo 380 k 77 21 1823 6,50 34 61
9 Keiia Shiihashi Vegalta Sendai 180 k 70 21 1218 6,50 20 59
10 Hiroki Abe Kashima Antlers 360 k 76 19 1145 6,50 36 59
11 Mitsuki Saito Shonan Bellmare 240 k 70 20 1189 6,50 16 58
12 Yukinari Sugawara Nagoya Grampus 340 k 75 18 1080 6,50 12 56
13 Daiki Kaneko Shonan Bellmare 200 k 68 20 642 6,50 16 55
14 Rikiya Uehara Jubilo Iwata 300 k 75 22 1648 6,50 10 55
15 Koki Machida Kashima Antlers 260 k 73 21 679 6,50 36 53
16 Kyosuke Tagawa Sagan Tosu 400 k 77 19 978 6,50 14 53
17 Yosuke Akiyama Nagoya Grampus 280 k 75 23 1426 6,50 12 52

You're the best :)

I'm pretty sure we will see at least 1 player from this list in Belgium next season ūüėõ

STVV already tried for Itakura, but he signed for Heerenveen in The Netherlands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

You're the best :)

I'm pretty sure we will see at least 1 player from this list in Belgium next season ūüėõ

STVV already tried for Itakura, but he signed for Heerenveen in The Netherlands

Actually Itakura went to Man City. Loaned to Groningen instantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×