New Mangers!

New Mangers!  

1. 1.

• Yes This Would Get Us Better Sides
    • No It Dosen't Bother Me
    • Maybe its nice to stop Newbs From Getting The Best Side And Wrecking It

They get the best sides they get barca and us expirienced ones with ratings over 65 never get good sides and us gold members have to get decent sides by making setups.

I think that ratings should become infulential on the teams like this

- Barca - 90 or over

- Chelsea - 70 or over

- Real Madrid - 65 or over

- Inter And AC Milan - 60 Or Over

Its better than people who double account and 'Newbs' should be limited about the sides they get that could also reduce another thread about many Un-Managed clubs it all works out.

Re: New Mangers!

Thats a bit of a stupid thing to say, its first come first serve. Just because the Points are 40 or whatever doesn't mean they do not have the right to manage a good team, thats just tight!!:mad:

As you say "Us experienced" managers do not get good teams that is not new players faults. Im an Un-Experienced manager then as my rep is 52 am i not supposed to manage an Arsenal or Barca? Ok then i will quit right now for the people who have played the game for ages not to miss out.:confused:

I Dont agree with this thread.

I'm a Gold member with a 43 SM rep on the game but it's your opinion and this is my one..

I disagree as I have payed for the Gold and I don't think it'd be fair on me and others who have alot of top clubs.. to be honest it's luck who gets good or not.. Maybe you should just keep refreshing for the top clubs or look for them or send an application to try and get them..

I've given away 5 top clubs just 10 mins ago and unless I'd keep my Barca's I've just got left this would be a good idea.

Don't think this will happen though.

Thats a bit of a stupid thing to say' date=' its first come first serve. Just because the Points are 40 or whatever doesn't mean they do not have the right to manage a good team, thats just tight!!:mad:

As you say "Us experienced" managers do not get good teams that is not new players faults. Im an Un-Experienced manager then as my rep is 52 am i not supposed to manage an Arsenal or Barca? Ok then i will quit right now for the people who have played the game for ages not to miss out.:confused:

I Dont agree with this thread.[/quote']

I agree and my rep is over 75, this idea will never happen as SM want to encourage people to the game and this will just put them off, your saying they have to wait 9months before they can have a barcelona. never ever going to happen sorry

Thats a bit of a stupid thing to say' date=' its first come first serve. Just because the Points are 40 or whatever doesn't mean they do not have the right to manage a good team, thats just tight!!:mad:

This is a bit what I'm getting at,

Totally agree, Great Post:cool:

Well if you wanna quit i dont give a crap nobody seems to give a crap about what i do so f!@£k off

Well if you wanna quit i dont give a crap nobody seems to give a crap about what i do so f!@£k off

I didnt mean me, i meant in general.... i don't manage a top team, im only manager in all the Gold setups.

Aww are you feeling un-loved? Nobody cares about you? Even so, dont moan about not getting good teams.

Or are you one of the managers that demands good teams because of your rep?:(

Maybe the origional idea wouldn't work :o

But i myself have an idea that is kinda linked to this topic

I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned before

But i think there should be a ban on getting a decent team for people with a rep of lower than 40!

If they have cheated, imo, they deserve the seconds of the players who stick with the rules and are loyal to SM B)

hey i just got a pm from i guy named shawn ridgeway and he sed this

Sent: Mon 7th Jan 2008 5:35pm GMT

Subject: ******

if you do not sell robiniho to liverpool i willcome and blow your head upby cuting it open and stiking explosives in it the setting them off

how do i report it?

hey i just got a pm from i guy named shawn ridgeway and he sed this

Sent: Mon 7th Jan 2008 5:35pm GMT

Subject: ******

if you do not sell robiniho to liverpool i willcome and blow your head upby cuting it open and stiking explosives in it the setting them off

how do i report it?

Create a ticket and send it to SM. But seriously, I think there is an ellement of a joke there! This is a computer simulated game, he has no idea who you are or where you live so get over it!

Create a ticket and send it to SM. But seriously' date=' I think there is an ellement of a joke there! This is a computer simulated game, he has no idea who you are or where you live so get over it![/quote']

but IF (and we can't say, onlyl Kevin can confirm this) they personally know each other in a not-so-goog way, it could be problematic. I know your theory is more likely to be correct, but ya never know.