Charles Dalmas

The SMFA canceling transfers

I don't get it. I offer 18 million for a player who is worth 16 million because the opposing manager didn't want to sell for 16 million. Other manager accepts, Deal canceled.

Another time, I offered a player and money totalling 12 million for another player who was worth 12 million. Other manager accepts. Deal canceled. The player I offered was Mithcell Weiser, who is an 89 and had a worth of 8.4 million, and 3.6 million in cash, for 12 million. 

My team is Alemannia Aachen in German Championship 8513. I attempted to buy Kai Havertz in the first example, from Leverkusen, and Serge Gnabry from Hertha Berlin in the second example.

Meanwhile, every transfer I try to make for benchwarmers or youth players is accepted.

In my mind, neither of these is out-of-line. I wasn't offering 50 million for a schmuck or something like that. What gives? Why is every transfer I attempt with another managed team canceled? I want to buy Havertz because Özil is almost 30, and I want to get younger players in the pipeline to replace the older stars when they start to wane. To me, this is just good strategy and planning for the future, not cheating. Why are my deals being canceled for NO GOOD REASON?