Anyone can buy top players

New league open to all today.

No Barcelona, Ac Milan, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Roma or Bayern so loads of great players in unmanaged teams for people to acquire.

2 leagues of 16 with most of the world's other great teams so money to spend. Ideally would like managers who intend to play long-term.

Just go and pick up a team - no point in requesting teams here as they will be gone

Re: Anyone can buy top players

Austin joins Tottenham!

Smartdoc I dont know how succesful this setup is gonna be as you opened it up to everyone,this way,you wont know who you are working with,less forumers will join this setup resulting in peolple not staying too long in the setup if they dont succeed.

I advise you make it application as I want to have a challenge and be in an active setup.

Austin joins Tottenham!

Smartdoc I dont know how succesful this setup is gonna be as you opened it up to everyone' date='this way,you wont know who you are working with,less forumers will join this setup resulting in peolple not staying too long in the setup if they dont succeed.

I advise you make it application as I want to have a challenge and be in an active setup.[/quote']

I agree with you Austin, but it couldn't have been worse than my first set-up which even I have left due to poor participation when I left it private application. I may make another similar one soon with only forumers. But wanted to see how this plays out. Hopin most of the teams get at least one top player and managers will remain interested as a result.

However, if you think you can drum up enough interest I will make the rest of the teams application only.

This is gonna be an Awesome setup ..

i sent u a pm yesterday asking for permission to take over Liverpool but u didn't reply..

I have taken Man city..

and mate can i suggust something..

plz remove all guys whom u don't know or u haven't heard from ..

reasons

1.Most of them won't be regular

2.Some maybe cheaters.

3.There r enough members on the forums who would love to take up teams in ur setup.. [eg- me ... i would love to take up a better team than Mancity]

buy anyways... make a thread for this setup in the custom setup section and it's gonna go a long long way...

Sorry Niks

I did not get ur Pm :( . However i am more than happy to form another set-up like this with the same format if enough forumers can get involved. I think such a set-up could well be successful judging the transfers that have gone thru in the first day. Most teams have managed to nab one or two star players ;)

Do you think we should set-up a poll to gather the amount of interest and then if there is enough I will set it up. Also we could change some of the teams according to forumers choices.

Another option would be to collect forumers and then randomly assign teams. what do you think? anyone else can comment to. Will make another set-up like this but only if can get enough forumers in it forthe long haul

it's o.k mate....

i m good with man city...

and yes y not... another such setup would be awesome... it'll be great to participate in such a setup....

and i would love to take up a BIG club in that setup and make an awesome squad out of it..B)

anyways thanks...

Apologies to Nik i stole Joe Hart from ur Man City with my team America.Sry. Um i rarely look here so hi all. I'm gonna be sticking around and i like to keep myself busy :). Um all best and hope everyone has fun.

Was an interesting idea to leave a few big clubs out of the setup and i was slightly envious seeing the big clubs exchanging ie crouch+sissoko for messi :( lol

Of course you can Darshan

The more the merrier. your exactly the type of manager I want. A well liked and respected forumer

How nice.

I'm flooding my team with youngsters :D

Oh and Austin I dont think there's a match report thread for this yet.

Maybe you could do it?

Or maybe doc would wanna do it himself...

If anyone wants to make a thread for fixtures/transfers etc. please feel free. I was a bit reluctant because:

a) was not sure how many of us were forumers (but appears a fair few are)

B) I'm kind of tied up at work currently - busy time of the year :(:mad::(

If someone does, let me know and I will try and contribute.

By the way, so far seems a success; most teams are looking pretty good :P