Sign in to follow this  
swanseajack

HJK - British Youth Club (UNAC)

Image result for hjk badge

HJK - United Nations Amateur Championship

The club are limited to a players aged 21 and under, and I have opted to only sign British or British based players. The club are looking to bring through as much talent as possible for a club with a relatively modest budget in Division 4 of a competitive game world with 90 other managers. We're in our second season at the club and have managed to acquire plenty of talent in to the club so far, including plenty of players who see as the long term future of the club. 

HJK - Hall of Fame

Players

Honours

Individual

Season 2Keinan Davis - Division 4 Top Scorer (20 goals)

League Finishes

Season 1: Division 4 - 6th

Season 2: Division 4 - 8th

Awards

Player of the Season

Season 1 - Aaron Wan-Bissaka (28 games, 9 goals, 2 assists)

Season 2 - Keinan Davis (37 games, 20 goals, 12 assists)

Goalkeepers

Bailey Peacock-Farrell

Rating: 75

Predicted Rating: 80/82

In net we've got potentially the biggest upcoming goalkeeping talent in Britain. He's already established himself as both Northern Ireland's and Leeds' first choice goalkeeper, and has to be considered one of the best goalkeepers in the Championship. He's brilliant at passing the ball from out the back and his shot stopping is unreal. He's still got some work to do in terms of dealing with crosses and his positioning from dead ball situations but he is still very young for a goalkeeper so hopefully he can iron those issues out. I can definitely see him as a Premier League goalkeeper in the next couple of years.

Ellery Balcombe

Rating: 67

Predicted Rating: 70

As back-up we've got England U19 and U20 goalkeeper Ellery Balcombe. He's coming through the youth team at Brentford, and at the moment is out on loan at Boreham Wood getting first team football in the conference. He's been brought in as a cheap back up option as someone who does still have some talent, but will be let go if there's somebody we can bring in who's likely to improve in rating in the short-term.

Centre Backs

Reece Oxford

Rating: 80

Predicted Rating: 80

Although he's not playing first team football at the moment, we've got a really talented player in Reece Oxford for the future. We're hopeful that he'll get a move in January, as it doesn't look like he'll get any first team football at West Ham any time soon but we'll keep our faith with him as his talent has been clear to see since he was thrown in to the first team at West Ham as a boy. 

Chris Mepham

Predicted Rating: 82/83

We've got a Welsh regular centre half in Chris Mepham playing alongside Oxford at the moment. Mepham's superb at passing the ball out from the back and has attracted a lot of Premier League interest. I fully expect him to get his Premier League move this summer, most likely to Bournemouth where Eddie Howe looks to be a massive fan of them. In the mean time he's establishing himself as one of the best centre backs' in the Championship and is continuing to impress on international duty. 

Tosin Adarabioyo

Rating: 77

Another centre half very capable of passing the ball out from the back, Adarabioyo has been impressing whilst out on loan at West Brom. He's been playing plenty of football at right back, but will definitely benefit when he's in the centre. West Brom have been doing really well recently, and he's been a regular in one of the best sides in the division.

Jake Clarke-Salter

Rating: 76

Clarke-Salter has been a regular for England U21's and Vitesse Arnhem this season. He looks like one for the future for sure, and I imagine will be getting himself a loan move to a top Championship club next season as there'll certainly be plenty of interest.

Ben Wilmot

Rating: 73

Predicted Rating: 75

He's started for Watford in their two League Cup games, and come on for a couple of minutes as a substitute in the Premier League which is good going for someone his age. We're still going to have to show plenty of patience with Wilmot before he becomes someone that will start to play some first team football, but the signs are good in terms of the future talent of this guy.

Jordan Thorniley

Predicted Rating: 78/80

He's been a regular for Sheffield Wednesday, so should be in for a good rating increase when he does get around to getting reviewed. I don't really see him having a long term future of the club, as the players above definitely have got better long term prospects and should still be higher rated than Thorniley by the time he gets reviewed. However, he is playing lots of Championship football, should get a good rating increase and should be a nice little earner for the club.

Joe Rodon

Rating: 70

In Rodon we've got a huge talent, as somebody who's been establishing himself as one of the best ball playing centre backs in the division. He's got over 1500 minutes for Swansea so far this season, and by the end of the season should rack up a lot more by the end of the season so a solid rise is due. Long term, he's another one that I could definitely see getting a good Premier League move and one we'll be keeping hold of. 

Full Backs

Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Rating: 78

Predicted Rating: 84/85

We've got one of the best full backs in Britain already on our books, and one that we'll do everything to keep hold of. He offers us something really special at right back, and I can see him not being that far off getting a first England call up. Not too much needs to be said of AWB really, as everyone knows how talented he is. 

Jamal Lewis

Predicted Rating: 82

Performing at a really high level as a regular for top of the Championship, Norwich City. He's also established himself as the first choice left back for Northern Ireland and if he isn't able to get promoted to the Premier League with Norwich then I imagine he'll have some interest in him in the summer. 

Ryan Nyambe

He was a key part of Blackburn's promotion winning campaign, and has continued that form in to the Championship. He offers a really strong physical presence at the back, and is one that could go far in the game. 

Antonee Robinson

He's currently out injured until the New Year, having picked up an injury on international duty but is one that looks a real talent and has been having a really good season so far. He's managed to get himself 6 caps for the US national team already, and looks to be the future left back for his country. He's also been doing really well for Wigan, on loan from Everton, and does look a really good left back at Championship level.

Tom Edwards

Predicted Rating: 78

He's got plenty of football at Stoke this season, which has taken some doing given the silly amount of depth they have for a Championship level side and has impressed. He's still only 19, and is on the way to establishing himself at this level, he does look like a top prospect. 

Ashley Baker

Predicted Rating: 77/78

Similar to his Sheffield Wednesday team mate Jordan Thorniley, we've got a player here who's getting plenty of Championship football so should rise, but is a bit older than players who are making more of an impact at this level. He's another one that we can see being a nice little earner for the club, but is unlikely to be anything more than that.

Jayden Bogle

Rating: 65

Predicted Rating: 77/78

He's managed to push out Andre Wisdom out of the Derby side, and has got a lot of football this season for a player of his age at a club like Derby where competition for places is strong. I'm not sure just quite how good he is, as he does still seem very slight physically and I'm not sure if he's all there defensively yet but he's been part of a side that managed to win at Old Trafford, and he is only 18 so he's definitely someone for us to pick up for £140k and track his progress over time. 

Centre Midfielders

Joao Carvalho

Rating: 82

Predicted Rating: 83/84

He's been one of the best players in the Championship this season, and is an incredibly talented player. He's someone that will attract Premier League interest, as he does look like a Premier League player all over and is still very young. He'll struggle to get much higher of a rating in the Championship, but we're happy to have a player of his ability at the club long-term.

David Brooks

Predicted Rating: 84/85

Incredible talent, who's been exceptional so far this season at Bournemouth. With the way that he plays the game, I think he'll be attracting some big interest as he's showing that he can deliver in the top flight at the moment and has been involved in so many of Bournemouth's goals so far this season. He's got a huge future for Wales as well, and has established himself in Giggs side as an important player.

Ryan Ledson

Predicted Rating: 78/80

He's been in and out of Preston's side this season, so I'm not fully set on him as a long-term option. He is one of the highest rated players at the club though, so he'll be kept around for the time being whilst I see how he does for the rest of the season.

Harry Cochrane

Been getting an okay amount of football this season for a Hearts side that have been very impressive. He's a brilliant talent, and has done well to make such an impact in Scottish football for someone of his age and stature. Given his technical ability, I can see him going far and he's in the long term plans.

Allan Campbell

A British talent that has slipped under the radar really. He's a regular at Motherwell, and has been a mainstay in the Scottish U21 side. He's definitely one that Celtic, Rangers and Championship clubs will have a close eye on.

Marcus McGuane

Rating: 75

He's not had any first team football, so short-term isn't going to be doing all that much but he's definitely someone worth keeping hold of as he does seem very talented and is highly rated at Barcelona. It would be good for him to get a loan move to a Championship side so I can have a closer look on just how good he is.

Todd Cantwell

Predicted Rating: 80/78

He's playing a big part in things for Norwich City's push for promotion, and as a result should get a good rise. There's plenty of competition for places at Norwich in his position so he certainly must be doing something right, but I've not seen a lot of him personally.

Wingers

Patrick Roberts

Rating: 84

Predicted Rating: 84

He's in the last couple of weeks began to start games at Girona, having taken a while to adapt to his new loan club, and hopefully he can keep that up for the rest of the season in order for his rating to improve. Whilst it might not increase this time though, I've seen lots of Roberts from his time at Celtic and am confident in his ability to become a top player in time.

Ebere Eze

He's broken through this season at QPR, and looks to be there main man going forward, both in front of goal and creatively. Hopefully he can continue the season in the way he's started it as he's looked like he's got bags of potential.

Andre Green

Predicted Rating: 77

Definitely talented, but injuries are holding him back. He seems like he's a long way off playing regular football and he's one that we might have to think about moving on. In game he's been scoring about a goal a game for us though, which is buying himself some time to start getting on to the pitch in real life as we're not selling him whilst he's in this form.

Michael Johnston

He's going to have a big future at Celtic, and Brendan Rodgers certainly see's it that way with the amount of first team football he's giving him. It's going to be hard for him to establish himself as a regular with the way than Ryan Christie and James Forrest are playing at the moment, but in time he will be and he's definitely someone we're keen to keep hold of. 

Dan James

I've been fortunate to see his talent first hand on plenty of occasions, and long-term this guy can go really far. His ability to beat a man is unreal, which makes him an incredibly effective player at Championship level. He's missing composure, which hopefully he'll get in time, but if he does gain some more composure then he won't be playing for Swansea for too long after. He's already made his Welsh debut, and hopefully can add to his first cap later on in the season.

Glenn Middleton

Establishing himself as a first team regular for Rangers at such a young age, and has added some Scottish U21 caps to that as well this season. I think he's not too far off a Scottish debut, but in the mean time the more football he gets at Rangers the better. 

Dwight McNeil

He's featured four times for Burnley this season, and has seen a lot of time on the bench as well to add to that. He's on the fringes of things at Burnley, and hopefully can add to those appearances as the season goes on. Definitely someone worth having at the club long-term.

Strikers

Keinan Davis

He's definitely talented, so probably one that we are going to keep hold of but he's injured at the moment and I'm not too sure how long it's going to take him to regain fitness and start getting games for Villa again. He's possibly one we'll have to let go of, but for the time being I'm struggling to find a better starting option out there up front.

Lukas Nmecha

He's getting some game time at Preston, but is struggling with consistency in front of goal which has restricted his game time and should mean he won't get the most generous of rating increases. One for us to keep hold of for sure though. 

Josh Maja

He looks a brilliant talent, and has recently been reviewed but his rating is going to be restricted by Sunderland's demise to League 1. He's scoring really consistently for them though, and I'd expect him to end up with 20 goals this season, which should attract some interest from Championship sides given his age if Sunderland don't manage to go up themselves.

Marcus Tavernier

He's scored a couple of important goals for Middlesbrough and as it stands is there starting striker. Given the competition they've got, with Assombalonga and Braithwaite, I imagine he'll struggle to hold on to that position unless he does go on a bit of a run in front of goal but he does deserve a good rating increase given the amount of football he's had for a club with so much competition. 

Michael Obafemi

He's managed to get his Irish debut, and on top of that has had his first Premier League start for Southampton and capped it off with an assist against Man. United. Hopefully he can continue to get minutes under whoever the new manager is at Saints, but I think he definitely deserves a handy rise regardless given his talent and his international prospects. 

George Hirst

He's playing regularly in the second division of Belgium, and there are really high hopes expected of him. I'm not completely set on him by any means, but if he was to get reviewed I'd expect a rating increase.

Jack Clarke

Rating: 65

He's starting to make an impact in the first team at Leeds, and is really highly rated by Bielsa. Given his age, and his value at just £140k, he's one that we just had to get hold of and we'll see how he does in the future. 

Ranking of Potential (3rd December, Season 2 - Turn 20)

1. David Brooks (80)

2. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (78)

3. Patrick Roberts (84)

4. Joao Carvalho (82)

5. Reece Oxford (80)

6. Chris Mepham (80)

7. Tosin Adarabioyo (77)

8. Jake Clarke-Salter (76)

9. Jamal Lewis (78)

10. Tom Edwards (76)

11. Bailey Peacock-Farrell (75)

12. Michael Johnston (73)

13. Glenn Middleton (70)

14. Joe Rodon (70)

15. Harry Cochrane (76)

16. Dan James (70)

17. Todd Cantwell (73)

18. Antonee Robinson (77)

19. Michael Obafemi (73)

20. Ebere Eze (78)

21. Ryan Nyambe (78)

22. Lukas Nmecha (76)

23. Josh Maja (76)

24. Ben Wilmot (73)

25. Marcus Tavernier (73)

26. Jayden Bogle (65)

27. Ryan Ledson (78)

28. Keinan Davis (78)

29. Allan Campbell (76)

30. Jack Clarke (65)

31. Dwight McNeil (70)

32. Marcus McGuane (75)

33. Andre Green (77)

34. George Hirst (70)

35. Jordan Thorniley (73)

36. Ashley Baker (70)

37. Ellery Balcombe (67)

Current Starting XI

Peacock-Farrell (75)

Wan-Bissaka (78) - Nyambe (78) - Mepham (80) - Lewis (78)

Brooks (80) - Oxford (80)

Roberts (84) - Carvalho (82) - Eze (78)

Davis (78)

Best Potential XI

Peacock-Farrell (75)

Edwards (76) - Adarabioyo (77) - Mepham (80) - Lewis (78)

Wan-Bissaka (78) - Roberts (84) - Carvalho (82) 

Middleton (70)

Premier League Review Predictions - December 2018/January 2019

Ben Wilmot, 73-75 (+2)

Tosin Adarabioyo, 77-80 (+3) CB>CB/RB

Antonee Robinson, 77-80 (+3)

Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 78-84 (+6)

David Brooks, 80-84 (+4)

Patrick Roberts, 84-84 (/)

Dwight McNeil, 70-73 (+3)

Michael Obafemi, 73-77 (+4)

Lukas Nmecha, 76-78 (+2)

Transfer In

Herbie Kane

Predicted Rating: 76

He's enjoying his time on loan at Doncaster, where he's looking like the best player in League 1. He's running every game for Doncaster, and in the last month or so has added goals to his game as well. He's agreed an extension on the loan until the end of the season, which means short term his rating won't get anything too exciting any time soon but I think it will be good for his development. Hopefully he's able to then take that on to the next level when you'd expect that he'll go on loan to a Championship side next season.

Rating Changes

Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 78-85 

David Brooks, 80 > 85 

Patrick Roberts, 84 > 84

Jake Clarke-Salter, 76 > 80

Antonee Robinson, 77-80 

Ben Wilmot, 73 > 75 

To be Reviewed

Tosin Adarabioyo, 77-80 (+3) CB>CB/RB

Lukas Nmecha, 76-78 (+2)

Herbie Kane, 73>76 (+3)

Previous Strongest Line-Up

Peacock-Farrell (75)

Davis (78)

New Strongest Line-Up

Peacock-Farrell (75)

Nyambe (78) - Clarke-Salter (80) - Mepham (80) - Robinson (80)

Brooks (85) - Oxford (80)

Roberts (84) - Carvalho (82) - Wan-Bissaka (85)

Davis (78)

Minutes Played - 2018/19 (Club)

Premier League

Name Age Rating Minutes Played Goals Assists Man of the Match's
David Brooks 21 85 1360 5 2 1
Aaron Wan-Bissaka 21 85 1943 0 1 2
Reece Oxford 20 80 0 0 0 0
Ben Wilmot 19 75 182 0 0 0
Michael Obafemi 18 73 205 1 1 0
Dwight McNeil 19 70 365 1 0 1

Championship

Name Age Rating Minutes Played Goals Assists Man of the Match's
Joao Carvalho 21 82 2120 3 6 1
Chris Mepham 21 80 2021 0 1 1
Antonee Robinson 20 80 1530 0 0 0
Ryan Nyambe 21 78 1753 0 0 0
Jamal Lewis 20 78 2061 0 1 1
Ryan Ledson 21 78 961 0 0 0
Ebere Eze 20 78 2240 4 3 2
Keinan Davis 20 78 0 0 0 0
Tosin Adarabioyo 21 78 1690 0 1 0
Tom Edwards 19 76 761 0 0 0
Lukas Nmecha 20 76 1389 2 3 1
Bailey Peacock-Farrell 22 75 2250 0 0 1
Todd Cantwell 20 73 1471 1 2 2
Jordan Thorniley 22 73 1249 0 0 0
Marcus Tavernier 19 73 724 4 1 1
Joe Rodon 21 70 1890 0 0 1
Ashley Baker 22 70 1049 0 0 0
Dan James 21 70 1172 1 3 0
Jack Clarke 18 65 364 2 1 0
Jayden Bogle 18 65 2186 0 1 1

Other Leagues

Name Age Rating League Minutes Played Goals Assists Man of the Match's
Patrick Roberts 21 84 La Liga 363 0 0 0
Jake Clarke-Salter 21 80 Eredivisie 1487 1 0 0
Andre Green 20 77 League 1 338 4 0 0
Allan Campbell 20 76 SPL 1608 1 1 0
Harry Cochrane 17 76 SPL 246 0 0 0
Josh Maja 19 76 League 1 1944 15 2 0
Marcus McGuane 19 75 Segunda Division B 172 0 0 0
Michael Johnston 19 73 SPL 601 3 1 1
George Hirst 19 70 Belgian Second Division 1217 2 0 0
Glenn Middleton 19 70 SPL 1021 5 5 0
Ellery Balcombe 19 67 Conference 720 0 0 0

Games Played - 2018/19 (Country)

Full Internationals

Name Age Rating International Team International Caps
International Goals
David Brooks 21 85 Wales 7 0
Chris Mepham 21 80 Wales 4 0
Antonee Robinson 20 80 United States 6 0
Jamal Lewis 20 78 Northern Ireland 6 0
Bailey Peacock-Farrell 22 75 Northern Ireland 5 0
Michael Obafemi 18 73 Ireland 1 0
Dan James 21 70 Wales 1 0

Youth Internationals

Name Age Rating International Team International Caps
International Goals
Aaron Wan-Bissaka 21 85 England U21 2 0
Joao Carvalho 21 82 Portugal U21 5 1
Jake Clarke-Salter 21 80 England U21 5 0
Ebere Eze 20 78 England U20 2 0
Tom Edwards 19 76 England U20 2 0
Lukas Nmecha 20 76 England U21 3 0
Harry Cochrane 17 76 Scotland U19 2 0
Allan Campbell 20 76 Scotland U21 5 0
Marcus Tavernier 19 73 England U20 1 0
Michael Johnston 20 73 Scotland U21 6 1
Ashley Baker 22 70 Wales U21 3 0
Glenn Middleton 19 70 Scotland U21 4 0

Rating Changes

Tosin Adarabioyo, 77 > 80

Lukas Nmecha, 76 > 78 

To be Reviewed

Herbie Kane, 73>76 (+3)

Peacock-Farrell (75)

Davis (78)

New Strongest Line-Up

Peacock-Farrell (75)

Adarabioyo (80) - Clarke-Salter (80) - Mepham (80) - Robinson (80)

Davis (78)

Really happy with our side following the Premier League review. The defence is now really solid, and has allowed us to move Reece Oxford and Aaron Wan-Bissaka further forward to really strengthen our midfield. The obvious issue is in goals, but there isn't really a lot we can do in the short-term. Peacock-Farrell is probably the best young goalkeeper in the Football League at the moment, and we'll just have to wait until he's reviewed because there isn't any higher rated goalkeepers available in Britain at the moment. We're a bit weak up top too, but have got better strength in depth now that Nmecha has been reviewed. 

Transfer In

Max Aarons

Predicted Rating: 82

We've managed to secure the best young British player that wasn't on the database, beating out surprisingly little competition to sign him for a fee in the region of £0.9 million. For those that aren't aware of him, he's an absolute star for Norwich, and arguably the best right back in the Championship and has only just turned 19. He's really the Ryan Sessegnon of this season, in terms of ability, but hasn't got nearly as many plaudits because he's stuck to full back rather than moving to the wing. I find it bizarre that there wasn't more competition for him, given the importance of players that are new to the database in this gameworld and the general keenness in the gameworld to bid for newly added players. You get five or six teams bidding for players that have to make their professional debuts yet, and then when someone like Max comes on the database having played around 2000 minutes this season already for a Norwich side going for promotion with a strong starting rating only two sides come in for him. Aarons has been linked with a £15 million move to Spurs this month, and it would be good if a move does come off, but even if it doesn't then I'm more than happy with him keeping on playing out of his skin at Norwich and getting himself a strong rating increase when he does get reviewed in April or May. 

Transfer News

Chris Mepham, Brentford > Bournemouth (£12 million)

Good bit of news for us, as Chris Mepham has got his Premier League move, following Welsh team-mate David Brooks to Bournemouth. The benefits for us are clear, as Premier League players get reviewed twice as often as those in the Championship, and the rating cap of 85 is lifted. It's particularly beneficial that he's going to a side like Bournemouth who suit his style of play, and aren't particularly strong at the back at the moment so I expect that whilst it may take him a month or so to get going that he'll establish himself as a regular starter. 

Youth Club Record Real-Life Transfer Fees

Joao Carvalho > Nottingham Forest (£13.2 million)

Chris Mepham > Bournemouth; Patrick Roberts > Manchester City (£12 million)

David Brooks > Bournemouth (£11.5 million)

Ben Wilmot > Watford (£1.5 million)

Ryan Ledson > Preston (£0.7 million)

Transfer News

Josh Maja, Sunderland > Bordeaux (£3.5 million)

Some more good transfer news within the club, as Josh Maja gets a relatively big money move to Bordeaux after a successful six months in the Sunderland first team. Whilst in terms of his development, it may have been good for him to keep on playing regular football and then made a natural step up to the Championship in all likelihood next season, in the game this is definitely good news. Whilst he might not start for Bordeaux initially, I'd back his talent to earn him games before long and he's moving to a division where he'll be reviewed twice a season from a division that isn't consistently reviewed every year. 

He gets himself on to the record transfer fees list at number four,  and as the fifth member of the side to command a £1 million transfer fee. This is still obviously a baby step of progression, but we're starting to get the ball rolling and really building a side long-term from nothing with Maja originally bought for £240k in the game with a rating of 70. 

Youth Club Record Real-Life Transfer Fees

Joao Carvalho > Nottingham Forest (£13.2 million)

Chris Mepham > Bournemouth; Patrick Roberts > Manchester City (£12 million)

David Brooks > Bournemouth (£11.5 million)

Josh Maja > Bordeaux (£3.5 million)

Ben Wilmot > Watford (£1.5 million)

Rating Changes

Chris Mepham, 80 > 83

Jake Clarke-Salter, 80 > 82

Marcus Tavernier, 73 > 76

Jayden Bogle, 65 > 78

Jack Clarke, 65 > 75

Peacock-Farrell (75)

Adarabioyo (80) - Clarke-Salter (80) - Mepham (80) - Robinson (80)

Davis (78)

New Strongest Line-Up

Peacock-Farrell (75)

Adarabioyo (80) - Clarke-Salter (82) - Mepham (83) - Robinson (80)

Davis (78)

Don't ask me why some of the Championship players were reviewed, but the other weren't, I've got no idea. I can't complain though, as going in to the closing stages of Season 2 we have been given a strong boost in the centre of defence. We've also improved on our strength in depth at right back, which might be handy if we are able to make the play-offs and there's no harm in an additional couple of forward options who are now viable cover and could get some minutes in the first team. 

We are definitely seeing the rewards of our policy, but we will be a lot stronger when the Championship is fully reviewed, particularly in goals where we are now noticeably weaker than the rest of the pitch, but also when Lewis, Cantwell, Aarons, Rodon, Dan James, Ez and company get their increases. 

Transfer In

Rekeem Harper

We've brought in 18 year old prospect Rekeem Harper for the bargain fee of £300,000. He's only just broke in to the West Brom side in the last month or so, but has really impressed and it does take some doing to break in to the side at that level given the players they have and the wages that they must be on. He looks like a real prospect for the future, and I'd already project him for a rating increase. West Brom are in the hunt for the promotion, and he could well play a big part in that. 

Season 2 - Review

Divison 4: 8th (59 points)

We really bottled the prospect of promotion this season. It's been a really mediocre season for the most part, but following the Premier League review we really picked up our form and went in to the last game of the season needing a win at home against struggling FC Vaduz to reach the play-offs. We lost the game 2-0. 

I'm a lot more optimistic that next season will be our first promotion winning season, we've got quality all over the pitch now bar the goalkeeping position and go in to the season with just a much stronger squad all round. 

Keinan Davis wins the clubs Player of the Season, having been joint top scorer of Division 4 with 20 goals. 

Rating Changes

Dan James, 70 > 78

A bit of a random one really, considering that Joe Rodon hasn't been reviewed at the same time. Good news for us none the less though, as he will challenge for a place in the side now going into next season and at the least provide some additional depth for us out wide. He didn't get the transfer to Leeds that he was hoping for on deadline day, but the whole saga shows that he's currently valued at somewhere between £6 and 10 million which is not bad at all for a player who only got his break through in the Swans side four months ago. We've got an unbelievable amount of attacking talent for a club that is trying to run the way we are, there's so much British talent breaking through this season out wide and we've got an awful lot of it in the likes of Dan James, Glenn Middleton, Jack Clarke amongst many others.

Transfer In

Matty Cash

We've spent some of our money from the end of the season on bringing in some more quality to centre midfield, as Matty Cash joins for £1.8 million. He may not necessarily increase in rating, but he is currently starting for Nottingham Forest and playing well. In terms of players with a strong current rating, Matty was the highest rated player left for us playing in Britain at an external club so he was a must for us really even if he isn't going to turn around and guarantee us a profit short-term. We're happy to add him to the squad, and he'll be competing for a place in our starting line up for sure.