Sign in to follow this  
rgimicsimic2

How to delete my SM World account?

Hi everybody

i have some problems.

i created my account before 4 years and i stopped playing and i also derefered from newsletter but from time to time i still got it.

on my efforts to contact SM there came never an answer.

so how can i delete my account? it is my right to delete my account if i dont want it anymore.

help me please otherwise i will report it to other instititions because you´re disrespecting my wish of data privacy

thank you

23 minutes ago, rgimicsimic2 said:

Hi everybody

i have some problems.

i created my account before 4 years and i stopped playing and i also derefered from newsletter but from time to time i still got it.

on my efforts to contact SM there came never an answer.

so how can i delete my account? it is my right to delete my account if i dont want it anymore.

help me please otherwise i will report it to other instititions because you´re disrespecting my wish of data privacy

thank you

I had the same issue. A few years ago SM told me they'd hand my request to the right person so it would be sorted. It wasn't. You can't delete your old accounts. SM certainly won't help you, they rarely reply to anything. Reporting it to someone else might be the kick up the arse they need. Let me know how you get on, I have an old account I want to delete still.