A New Setup will be created only if u guys r interested.

Niks

A New Setup will be created only if u guys r interested.  

1. 1.

• Yes. It's a great idea. I'll certainly join in.
    • No. Sorry i ain't interested

Well, guys i m doing this for one of my friends Mr. Smartdoc from this forums itself..

basically he is willing to create a new setup which is gonna be quite unique..

it's gonna have many top clubs but also some BIG Guns will be left out [like man utd or chelsea or Barca ] so that all teams have great players and so that the league becomes more competitive...

He has already setup a similar league named "Any team can sign the top players!!" and it's doing great..

SO if u guys r interested he is Interested in setting up one such Great Setup for all us Forummers ..

For this all u got to do is vote in the poll above and also post any suggustions and ur Preferences of the teams...

so guys i think it's gonna be great so plz express ur views and suggustions and choices of teams..

so i'll start here's my choice in order of preferences.

1.Inter Milan [if they ain't included] Athetico Madrid..

2.Real madrid[if they ain't included] 3rd choice...

3.Sevilla

4.Spurs or Liverpool..

i guess if i can get one of these teams than it'll be great but the final verdict will be Mr.SmartDoc's...

cheers to all..

Re: A New Setup will be created only if u guys r interested.

As niks says above I am willing to create a similar set-up to the "any team can sign the top players" set-up i have created recently but this time it will be for forumers ony if enough of you are interested.

As Niks says it will comprise of 2 leagues of 16 with many of the big guns excluded (Man U, Barcelona, Milan, Bayern, Arsenal, Chelsea). However the teams i nthe league will have enogh money to buy/exchange the top players from these teams. All the teams involved should be able to pick up 1-2 quality players at the start so making it more competitive.

I am only willing to do this if we can fill the set-up before creating it i.e have 32 managers willing to paritcipate with a commitment to make this a long-term league. So have a look at the exisitng league to get an idea what i mean (in the cusom setups>public setups) and if you are interested vote in the poll and also put your preference of team. Also if you feel some of the teams should be altered let me know.

I'm sure this could be a great league so I am looking for applications from top managers plz ;):D .

p.s. another option is to get the 32 managers and then randomly assign teams. But the main thing is a commitment to the league

Smartdoc seems a good enough bloke ! and depending on interest from other forumers ill certainly join.

Id like FC Porto

Thanks mate cheques in the post :):D

So so far we have...

Smartdoc

Niks

Mr. Adamski

Gunnersaurus

28 more forumers plz :o

Oh... Go on then! You've twisted the great mans arm :)

I've got 1 space left..

Order of preference:

1) Valencia

2) Porto (adam changed his preference to Benfica :))

3) Werder Bremen

Good luck filling setup, let me know when your starting this, and what team I have got.

I personally think it's better if the setup owner chooses what teams he is going to put in his setup and then pick clubs for managers in a random draw. That way there's no dissapointment from managers who all want Liverpool, Bayern, Valencia, ETC ETC. But of course its entirely upto you I just thought it would be a lot fairer.

Raz

Oh... Go on then! You've twisted the great mans arm :)

I've got 1 space left..

Order of preference:

1) Valencia

2) Porto (adam changed his preference to Benfica :))

3) Werder Bremen

Good luck filling setup' date=' let me know when your starting this, and what team I have got.

I personally think it's better if the setup owner chooses what teams he is going to put in his setup and then pick clubs for managers in a random draw. That way there's no dissapointment from managers who all want Liverpool, Bayern, Valencia, ETC ETC. But of course its entirely upto you I just thought it would be a lot fairer.

Raz[/quote']

Great idea.

Smartdoc could you just choose 32 best teams apart from the big guns for the setup and then make a random draw to see who gets who.

Right we are getting somewhere. so far we have...

Smartdoc

Niks

Mr. Adamski

Gunnersaurus

TomOwen

Sun of Pluto

Red Devil FC

Raz

James Eliapenda

Still need 23 more great forumers.

I like the random idea also but am worried we may lose some if they do not get a team to their satisfaction. Let's see how many more show interest...

So far...

Me - not decided

Niks - Inter Milan

Mr. Adamski - Benfica

Gunnersaurus - Sevilla

TomOwen - Liverpool

Son of Pluto - Valencia

RedDevil FC - Man C

Raz - Porto

Austin - Juventus

Centurion - Celtic

Still need 22 more forumers... can choose any team in the world bar Barcelona, Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, AC Milan and Roma.

May still decide to do a random selection if most entrants want this

I do not mean anything wrong but why are Liverpool and Inter Milan there. Liverpool already have gerrard and torres and hence get an added advantage.

I think you may be right, but they do not have too many stars!! Problem is if we keep taking teams off the top we will get less people interested in the teams we replace them with!

well with all these forumers joining ima gunna have to join :D

id like to manage someone like blackburn' date='Pompy, Ajx, PSV :D any of them will be fine mate[/quote']

Blackburn are yours m8. Good to have the likes of your quality on board ;)

setups like Leamington Invitational and Pe sul american a bola miniestero league proffesional have very little clubs,yet theses are two of the best setups on the forum.

As for Inter do not have many stars,thats wrong.Inter have many of the oldies that come cheap,which is why it will be perfect for them to be left out so we can buy off them as an unavailable to manage club.I think Liverpool and Juve are okay though.

Liverpool

Gerrard- 97

Torres-93 ( soon 94)

Carragher- 94

Reina- 92

And many more....

come to think of it,you are right.Liverpool and Valencia shouldn't be allowed.

We should just use the SM club ratings to determine which clubs should be allowed.

I think the first 12 clubs should not be allowed into the setup.What do you guys think?