aavf

Limited changes to real life squads custom world

Anyone knows a custom world with a rule were you can only make a limited number of changes to the real life squad? Or even going extreme and only manage the real squad, forcing to follow real life transfers.

Idea is that you can only add, for example 5 or 10 extra players not in the real life squad. If a player changes club in real life he'll start counting as extra (not forcing but promoting transfer to real life squad).

Does any custom world similar to this exist or has been tried? Would you be interested?

Sadly its not something that can be enforced byu the game, only your managers. I have tossed around the idea of a GW where if you manage Juventus you have to manage the Real world squad including transfers etc, but i think it would get stale, but if you try it good luck, ill keep an eye out as its something i have considered

To no get stale it has to be possible to make fantasy transfers, I'm thinking in going with a model forcing to keep 12 or more players from real life squad (8+ over 21 year and 4+ with 21 or younger). Also with squad caps of 25 senior and 35 youth.

I'm currently looking for managers for this one, the rule is: always have 12 or more players from real life club squad (8 with senior age + 4 youths). This won't force real life transfers but will promote some of them. 20 of the best clubs, 2 divisions. Also with squad caps of 25 senior/35 youth. Only doubt is to start now or wait for transfer window end? If interested reply or pm with favorite club(s).

First clubs taken: Dortmund, PSG and Liverpool

11 hours ago, dhruv5588 said:

I am interested.

I would like to have Arsenal.

Ok, I have Arsenal reserved for you. Still I just have 4 managers until now: Dortmund, PSG, Liverpool and Arsenal. Maybe we'll get 20 managers by February and have the squad updated with real life transfers.

There’s a league that’s set up to be very realistic. It’s pretty good given the parameters the game allows.

Liverpool and Tottenham open with no changes to squads. Other top jobs open too

normal economy 

no buying players over 31

no buying players over 93

gameworld ID 396165

On 1/9/2019 at 6:08 PM, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

There’s a league that’s set up to be very realistic. It’s pretty good given the parameters the game allows.

Liverpool and Tottenham open with no changes to squads. Other top jobs open too

normal economy 

no buying players over 31

no buying players over 93

gameworld ID 396165

Took LFC, sign up lads, looks good.