Best striker on SM ?

Tudor 08

Re: Best striker on SM ?

If you look at the ratings you will see Ronaldinho is infact the best striker but I am guessing you mean who is our own personal choice of best striker on sm but I would still say Ronaldinho scores more than his fair share for the teams I have him in.

If you're looking for a cheaper option (but someone who could/ should rise to 91 soon) i'd strongly recommend Raul Tamudo.

Not the youngest, but, totalling his stats accross three of the World Championships i'm in, he has scored 150 goals from 337 appearances, plus 101 assists and 70 MOM awards.

Roughly averaged that means that in a typical 38 game season he's scored 17 goals with 11 assists and 8 MOM awards.

Pretty decent compared to the season totals of other higher rated strikers i've had.

I've found afterplaying this game for a couple of years almost now, that you get better results playing a Forward (F) with a Centre Forward (CF) up top.

IE, Henry and Berbatov or Eto'o and Van Nistelrooy. I've got a Sevilla side nearly finishing their first season and I am top of division 1 by 9 points with 4 games left, I play Kanoute and Robbie Keane up front - Kanoute has scored 25 with 15 assists and Keane has scored 19 with 24 assists.

My best strike partnership and most consistent scorer in my experience on SM has been Klass Jan Huntelaar 91 (CF) for Ajax and Wayne Rooney 96 (F).

ok ty for all your posts il put my team up and formation to try and make it easier. I play 3-4-1-2 formation.

Reina

Finan maybe soon alves

Carragher

Risse

Gerrard

Alonso

Fabregas

Vicente

Messi

Torres

?????? and need that space filling.

and could u all tell me who do u fink is the best, carragher or sergio ramos, and who will be the best in the long run. I think ramos because carragher wont get better and will gradually get cheaper and maybe worse.