Best Young Players All Over

Hi welcome to my thread,

This is my first time and I plan to make it remember for all the right reasons.

I have been given a few tips on scouting.

I will not be doing Africa or America as many people are all ready on those.

I will post here all the people I have done and write DB next to them if they are in the database.

I will start my first one in about 5 minutes.

1# Anis Ben-Hatira (ON DB)

2# Havard Nordtveit (ON DB)

3# Malaury Martin

4# Mickael NELSON

5# Kerem Zevne

Re: Best Young Players All Over

Änis Ben-Hatira

Player Name: Änis Ben-Hatira

Club: Hamburger SV

SM Rating: 81

Sm Value: 2.6m

Position: AM (according to SM)

Änis Ben-Hatira is a U19's German national. He currently player for Hamburger SV. He has made no starts for the this season. But is one of Germany U19's most valued player. Hamburger signed him because of this "He scored four goals at the recent HSV Hallen Cup indoor tournament in the Color Line Arena and was voted best player of the tournament"

I also found this on him from the U19's Euro

"Especially Ben-Hatira's passes and dribbles promise to make him into an HSV standard very soon. The 18-year old Tunisian is the most interesting German player of the tournament so far."

2# Håvard Nordtveit

This guy must be known to some of you, but I typed in his name and nothing came up.

Player Name: Håvard Nordtveit

Club: Arsenal

SM Value: £593,000

Sm rating: 75

Nationality: Norwegian

Position: CB

Håvard Nordtveit is a young CB currently playing for Arsenal he was on loan at FK Haugesund and played 16 games. He made his Aresnal Reserve Debut on the 14th July 2007 against Barnet. He was named captain of Arsenal's reserve squad for the first match of the 2007-08 FA Premier Reserve League season.

Havard Nordtveit scored his first goal for the Arsenal reserves in the 87th minutes in the 2-3 loss to Birmingham City reserves. He is playing for the U19's for Norway and has 2 there caps under his belt. He has also played 6 times for the U17's. A must buy in my opinion.

#3 Malaury Martin

Player Name: Malaury Martin

Not on the Database.

Club: Monaco

Nationality: French

Malaury Martin a young midfielder.

Plays for the France U19's side.

I have read he is the captain of the U19's and also plays for Monaco.

He has currently played no games for Monaco this season. But played one for them last season. I believe he may not go up these ratings but will in the future.

Not on Database

My next talent.

#4 Mickael NELSON

Player Name: Mickael NELSON

Team: Montpellier

Nationality: France

This guy plays for Montpellier in France and is a defender not yet on the game.

He played 510 minutes at the U17 world cup for France. Not too much I could find all I know is he played 5 games at the U17's world cup so he could be making a break through

5# Kerem Kevne

Player Name: Kerem Kevne

Club: Racing Genk

Nation: Belgium

Position: Midfield

Kerem Kevne is a talented young star currently playing for Racing Genk and the Belgium U17's. In the most recent U17's World cup he played 100 minutes. 3 matches and got 2 assists.

Currently not on the Database

Ferreira Castanheira Telmo

Name: Ferreira Castanheira

Surname: Telmo

Pseudonym: Telmo Castanheira

Date of birth: 13.04.1992

Age-group: 1992

Nationality: Portugal

Position: Midfielder

Soccer-Club: FC Porto

A-National player: no

I don't now to much about him. All I know he is young and plays for FC Porto someone must no something I don't!

• 1 month later...

Paulo Machado (21)

I don't think he has been mentioned, until now!!

I found him in a recent report 6th Feb 2008. Where he scored 2 goals against Sweden in a 3-0 win. He is a product of the FC Porto Youth system. He played for them once under Mourinho (03/04 season) that was in the cup. As he is still only young (21) he has been loaned out for a few seasons. He played 26 times for União da Leiria last season and is currently on loan to Leixões and has a contract to keep him at FC Porto until 2010! Current achievements are winning the 2003 U17's World cup & was part of the U21's 2007 euro squad. I believe he is one for the future.

SM Stats?

21 years Old

83 rated.

Thanks Gizb for that bit of info.

Regarding Ben-Hatira. He may be a player for the future but I don't think that his rating is going up in the next changes unless he suddenly starts actually playing for Hamburg. This season he has only played 36 minutes and has only played 6 Bundesliga games in his career. He has been playing for Hamburger SV ll and still has only played 8 games there with only 3 full games played. Yet he is still young so he has time to improve. I'd like to see him in the future, for now he's just another bench warmer.

Paulo Machado is in Database.. He have 21 yo and is rated 83, you can find him in Leixoes or writing Paulo Machado in search.. I think he is well known and when Lucho quits FCPorto(if he quits) he will replace him...

About Telmo Ferreira Castanheira, he plays in FCPorto under-16 and wasn't titular(or in bench) in the last 5 games..

Regarding Ben-Hatira. He may be a player for the future but I don't think that his rating is going up in the next changes unless he suddenly starts actually playing for Hamburg. This season he has only played 36 minutes and has only played 6 Bundesliga games in his career. He has been playing for Hamburger SV ll and still has only played 8 games there with only 3 full games played. Yet he is still young so he has time to improve. I'd like to see him in the future' date=' for now he's just another bench warmer.[/quote']

I didn't say he would definitely rise but I believe he is one for the future.

Paulo Machado is in Database.. He have 21 yo and is rated 83' date=' you can find him in Leixoes or writing Paulo Machado in search.. I think he is well known and when Lucho quits FCPorto(if he quits) he will replace him...

About Telmo Ferreira Castanheira, he plays in FCPorto under-16 and wasn't titular(or in bench) in the last 5 games..[/quote']

Thanks for that bit of info =]

I only posted Machado as no-one had mentioned him. But he could be known just not mentioned. I searched Machado but not Paulo Machado hence my problem.

Daniel AQUINO PINTOS:)

A little bit of info on him:

A young forward who recently played in the 2007 U17's WC.

He played 7 matches with a total of 513 minutes. He scored 3 times and assisted once. He wasn't booked at all. He currently plays at Murcia (esp). He is not to be confused with his dad which has the same name. He has played 2 games. Both as subs. He debut being the 3-1 defeat to Zaragoza which he came on in the 72 minute. He has not yet scored but I believe he is a brilliant future talent.

SM DETAILS

Player Name:Daniel AQUINO

Club Name:Real Murcia

Squad:Senior Squad

Born:27 July 1990

Nationality:Spanish

Position:Striker/Winger (F/W)

Rating:75

Last Rating Change: 0

SM Value: £593,000

Contract:4 Years - £7,300 per Turn

Youssef MSAKNI:D

I am totally surprised this young gem was never even been mentioned! Youssef played in all 4 of the U17's world cup games and scored 3 goals. Not only that he isn't even a striker. He plays midfield. He is from Tunisia and currently plays for Stade Tunisien. I can't seem to find any other stats about him though.

Not On DB

I will alert SM on this matter.

Abeiku QUANSAH

I know I said I wasn't going to do Africa and I'm not but when you find a talent no-one has you got to tell them. He is a forward and played for Nigeria in the WC U17's and if the stats on there are right then in 487 minutes playing in 6 games if you set up 5 goals. That has got to be good. I am only giving a little bit of info as i'm not doing Africa and have other players to concentrate on.

Not On DB

Sisinio

Yes this guy has been mentioned a bit not really though. A lot of people may know him but for those who don't Sisinio is on loan at Real Valladolid CF from Valencia and has made a good impact I would say. Playing for the U21's (Spain) Recently "being the star of the show" as some people put it in there 2-0 win over France! They are top of qualifications for U21's euro. On SM he is called Sisi. He has played 39 (4 goals) according to Wiki. He has recently had an increase from SM one for the future.

Player Name:González SISI

Club Name:Valladolid

Squad:Senior Squad

Born:22 April 1986

Nationality:Spanish

Position:Winger/Attacking Midfield (W/AM)

Rating:87

Last Rating Change: 2 (UP)

SM Value: £5,984,000

Contract:4 Years - £17,000 per Turn

Any1 Know Anything Abt This Guy ?? San Jose Mikel ? Hes Spanish & Currently A Free Agent & Is 18 !! Is Any Good ?

Yea Liverpool signed him...known as one for the future. Signed from Bilbao i think. In new setups hes a free...i snapped him with most of my clubs already as if liverpool saw something in him...he must be gd.lol.:D . Long term riser perhaps.;)