winger suggestions?

000ace000

Re: winger suggestions?

Theres Peter Odemwingie,you can get him for 8.7 m or add up to that amount in p/e.rated 89-not about to rise but wont fall either.

Semiloi Franco,get him for about 6.2m rated 89-may be heading for a decrease though.

youseff Hadji-pay 8.4m for him-looking good at Nancy,may hit 90 soon,currently 89.

Gronkaer-the cheapest quality midfielder so far-rated 88,get him for 6.1m.

All these players mentioned are not going to rise,but by my prediction,the only one heading for a fall is Semiloi.

good luck. :D

jerome rothen..hes 29, rated 89, playing regular in french ligue 1, dont think he will go up but he definately wont go down, has performed pretty well for me, i got him for around £7mill...as suggested you could look at rosina, he will defo go up to at least 90 next italy ratings...piatti could be worth a punt, heard hes been immense for estudiantes and probably not long before he's linked with the big clubs. also david bentley has to go up past 90

Clint Dempsey of Fulham is currently an 86 but should go up to 87/88. He's currently an AM/W but should be F/AM/W as he's been playing up front for most games. He tends to switch to one of the wings in the 2nd half if Fulham bring on another forward. I believe he plays AM for the US national team.