Click To Save Lives

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Click To Save Lives

I have a lot of reasons to click the cancer one. and do at least 5 times a day.

Main reasons are' date=' I wouldn't have my Girlfriend right now if it wasn't for the doctors who helped her, and I also lost my auntie and Nan to it :([/quote']

Sorry to hear that but glad she made it through.

I lost my mum through CANCER back in 1983 when she was 46 and I was 19.

(I always donate to the CANCER charity)

I, myself had a MASSIVE STROKE IN 2005, when I was 41.

I had speech therapy, learned to walk again and have NO USE of my left arm/fingers. I decided to make up a NEW Fantasy Soccer site and hope that visitors will click on the link to donate to the Chest,Heart & Stroke charity.

(I had a STROKE, My dad died of Heart probs so I decided to help these causes) I fully support CANCER charities and CHSS for the reasons mentioned.

ALL CHARITIES NEED SUPPORT AND KIND DONATIONS so I understand totally what you and your girlfriend have been through and I hope to help people in the same position.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, this is the first time I have seen these links. Are these for real? Are they genuine and legit? (I have just never heard of something like this before so forgive me if I am a little sceptical). I just find it hard to believe because if this is real then how come it isn't on the news or advertised in public etc? If people all over the world clicked this a few times a day then wouldn't poverty be ended? How does the website generate money from clicks to pay for food or whatever it is?

I will be clicking them, especially the cancer one as my granny died only a few weeks ago due to cancer. :( Cancer. That dreaded and feared word. When you think about how many people die from cancer each year it is scary.

Starvation too. What a killer. That silly Iraq war could easily have ended world poverty many times over with the billions and billions spent. How did it ever get to this? What a sad world.

I will send the links in an email to all my friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah they're for real, its all explained on the site, im impressed by the amount of people who have added it to their sigs, but theres always a few more who could squeeze it in??? (please):D

I click each and every one every day, and to make sure i dont forget i registered and they send me an email reminding me everyday.

Please visit the site and click away, it literally is a matter of life and death.

You may think your one click is insignificant but what is your one click added to another persons click added to another persons click added to another persons click... (and so on) . The answer is a difference:)

Wow! Can't believe I've never seen these sites before. Was a bit skeptical at first, but after reading about the site it seems this is for real! It takes no effort and can make a difference. Why the **** isn't this more well publicised? Already added it to my sig.

Wow! Can't believe I've never seen these sites before. Was a bit skeptical at first' date=' but after reading about the site it seems this is for real! It takes no effort and can make a difference. Why the **** isn't this more well publicised? Already added it to my sig.[/quote']

I've alreayd put in on more than 10 forums and asked the school i go to to put it as the internet homepage (as of yet they havent)

Spread it about!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, what can I say?

You could spend the next 30 seconds browsing a topic about Man UTD or something, or you could spare 30 seconds click a few times and give people and animals a chance to live and read the thread 30 seconds later?

Please spare a little bit of your time clicking on the sites, they are listed below in my signature and there is also a couple more, about child literature and child health on the site, so please visit it.

Its Appreciated.

Please Spread the word.

Click to Save Lives

Good thread for good causes.

I'd like to add that you can help out the Chest, Heart & Strokes charity by clicking the link below.

www.chss.org.uk

A Stroke is the 3rd biggest killer in the UK after Cancer and Heart.

UKFSC.COM Supports the CHSS charity, please make a kind donation to CHSS and help us to buy equipment like Scanners etc.

Spread the word

Thanks all

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, this is my 2000th post on the forum and I couldn't think of a better thread to post it on because this thread has great value and importance.

Just reminding you to check the links (4 of which are in my signature below)

Because it really does go a long way in helping people, and the world in general.

You may think what is my one click going to do???........

But there are 2 answers to this question:

1. A cup of food to a starving child could save their life.

2. What is your 1 click add to somebody else's one click etc etc....... a lot of clicks and a lot of help given.

And of course you can click a lot more than once, as I am e-mailed everyday by the site so that I remember to click on the links if I have some free time, say even just 2 minutes thats enough to click each of the 6 boxes about 7or 8 times each.

I'm not saying spend all your free time clicking the boxes... because you've got to get on and live your life..... but please give up a little bit of your time every now and then to help those less fortunate than yourself (with your internet connection:p )

It really does help ;)

• 3 months later...

I just though with a large amount of newcomers (it would seem) to the forums recently that I would bump this thread and make them all aware of it, and remind others who may have forgotten about it.

Please have a read through this small thread, and visit the site and help to:

-End Hunger to save lives

-Help give care treating breast cancer

-Help young children to learn to read

-Help children in need get health care

-Prevent the destruction of the rainforest

-Feed starving animals and save their lives

www.thehungersite.com <-- all the links can be found in separate tags at the top of the webpage.

It really does save lives, and it doesnt take long. . . .

If you were in need wouldn't you want somebody else to help you?

Its Free! (all you have to do is click once! [or more :D])

Thankyou. . .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey people, I'm back at this forum after god knows how long, and that too mainly to see how this thread was doing...I'm glad to see it's still in many people's sigs...hope you guys are clicking daily and doing your bit to help!

@Hunty: Well, your question was addressed in the "Common Questions" section of the website itself...I've quoted the answer below for your convenience.

You can click once a day, every day of the year on The Hunger Site and on each of our other Click to Giveā„¢ sites. Our agreement with our sponsors allows us to count one click, per person, per calendar day. A monitoring system is set up to check this. While you could click on the button ten or a hundred or a thousand times, we will only count one click from you. In the meantime, our system could be slowed down, possibly overloaded, preventing other visitors' clicks from generating funding. Please note that we count clicks received through company firewalls, proxy servers, etc., to the best of our ability. We count every click as fairly and accurately as possible.

Just look up this site's Wikipedia entry if you guys want to be sure of it's authenticity!