weka

Getting back in an old gameworld

Back in 2012 and 2015 I had a gameworld I created, used and, I guess, left for one reason or another. I'd like to know if it's possible to enter back into a custom gameworld as I have lost the Game IDs.

I know where it is. I am currently logged into the profile whose history shows its existence... but now sure how to proceed. Can anyone help? Maybe SM Devs -- please? :-)

1 hour ago, weka said:

Back in 2012 and 2015 I had a gameworld I created, used and, I guess, left for one reason or another. I'd like to know if it's possible to enter back into a custom gameworld as I have lost the Game IDs.

I know where it is. I am currently logged into the profile whose history shows its existence... but now sure how to proceed. Can anyone help? Maybe SM Devs -- please? ­čÖé

Can you log in to the account you created the GW with? If so, just go to 'My Game Worlds' and every GW you've created, whether you're still in it or not, will be listed with all their info, as seen below. Use the new interface. 

Untitled.png

6 minutes ago, weka said:

Hi @Kev Thank you but I no longer see those GWs in my tabs.

They show up in your history still though? I think there was a way to search for certain GWs without the ID. What were they called? I can try looking. 

10 hours ago, weka said:

@Kev They do not show up in my history . And i Looked everywhere. If would appreciate if you could help out.

Is it definitely the same account or might it have been a different one? If you have any old accounts then check them.