Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!!

Some players that I believe will have some changes...

- FELIPE - G - Corinthians 86 to 88 (next dida, gonna be around 92 in the future - best brazilian goalkepper by national magazines)

- THIAGO NEVES - CB - Fluminense 86 to 88 (Dunga's brazilian team and one of the best brazilian central-back by national magazines)

- LEANDRO AMARAL - CF - Vasco da Gama 87 to 88 (hired by Fluminense)

- KEIRRISON - F - Coritiba 80 to 85 (good player from my rival's team)

- JUNINHO - CB - Botafogo 87 to 88 (at São Paulo right now)

- KLEBERSON - CM/RM - Flamengo 86 to 88 (everybody knows him but now he's gonna play Copa Libertadores; man of the match of Flamengo's first match of the year)

- RODRIGÃO - CF - Palmeiras 77 to 83 (at my Atletico Paranaense now, good performance in the end of the past year)

- RENAN - G - Internacional 83 to 86 (a player that is the number one of the team in the moment, good young guy)

- VALDÍVIA - CM/AM - Palmeiras - 89 to 90 (chilean guy, made a great championship last year, soon is gonna get 92 or something like that when playing at Europe, cuz the press pay more attention :)

- DIEGO Souza - CM/LM - Grêmio - 88 to 89 (Benfica is trying to get this good player)

That's it so far..... more???? go ahead and include

LUIZ FERNANDO (Gold Member) - ATLETICO PARANAENSE - BRAZIL

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!! Note: Rating Predictions can be found here. Here are some promising players so far. Some, perhaps all of them have already been mentioned on this forum, but I don't

Some players that I believe will have some changes... - FELIPE - G - Corinthians 86 to 88 (next dida, gonna be around 92 in the future - best brazilian goalkepper by national magazines) - THIAGO NEV

Re: Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!! and south american Despite these problems, Valdivia is in the brazilian team of the year (players playing in Brazil, votation by sports journalists)) and the south a

Re: Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!!

Diego Souza is from Benfica.. they have loaned him out to Gremio i think in last season.. they don't want him... i think this season he will play in Palmeiras..

Otacilio of Figueirense?? any thoughts? He scored 7 goals in 25 games and is only 82

I Really don't know him yet, cuz all brazilian championships are just to start...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!! and south american

Despite these problems, Valdivia is in the brazilian team of the year (players playing in Brazil, votation by sports journalists)) and the south american (players playing in South America) team of the year.

So 90 is fair.

Leonardo Moura is a RB, in the brazilian team of the year : should go from 87 to 88

Hernanes is a DM/CM who is young (22) and in the brazilian team of the year : should go from 87 to 88-89

Thiago Neves : bola de ouro (recent years recipients were Kaka, Robinho, Tevez...), is young (22), scored 12 goals, adding assists, should go from 87 to 89, should be a AM

Thiago Silva : one of the best CB in Brazil, should go to 89 (in the brazilian team of the year too)

Caio : has joined Frankfurt, scored 9 goals for Palmeiras (21 y. old), only rated 86, should go to 88, should be a AM

Arouca : was not far from the brazilian player of the year spot, this year and the year before, still young, should go to 88

Leandro Amaral : CF, not very young but is in the brazilian team of the year, so should get + 1

Dario Conca : not far from a brazilian team of the year spot (6 goals, 4 assists during brazilian championship), should go to 88

Ibson : CM/RM, in the brazilian team of the year, shuld go to 88

Other south american countries :

Paulo Da Silva : is in the south amercian team of the year, should go to 89, a standout for Toluca, the best defender of the mexican championship

Sanchez Prette : is a RM/CM, voted best RM of the Apertura 2007 in Argentina, scoring 4, posting 6 assists for 7th ranked Huracan, only 83, should go to 87

Ruben Bustos : RB, plays in Brazil, voted best columbien player of the year, from 86 to 88

Matheu : one of the best CB in Argentina, should go to 88

Diego Valeri : the new argentinian star, should go from 87 to 89, 6 goals + 10 assists in Apertura 2007 in Argentinian league, in the argentinian team of the Apertura and the south american team of the year

Daniel Luduena : scores a lot (incredible !) in the mexican championship, should go from 88 to 89

Almost all of them are still affordable. Don't hesitate much !!!!

Some players that I believe will have some changes...

- FELIPE - G - Corinthians 86 to 88 (next dida' date=' gonna be around 92 in the future - best brazilian goalkepper by national magazines)

- THIAGO NEVES - CB - Fluminense 86 to 88 (Dunga's brazilian team and one of the best brazilian central-back by national magazines)

- LEANDRO AMARAL - CF - Vasco da Gama 87 to 88 (hired by Fluminense)

- KEIRRISON - F - Coritiba 80 to 85 (good player from my rival's team)

- JUNINHO - CB - Botafogo 87 to 88 (at São Paulo right now)

- KLEBERSON - CM/RM - Flamengo 86 to 88 (everybody knows him but now he's gonna play Copa Libertadores; man of the match of Flamengo's first match of the year)

- RODRIGÃO - CF - Palmeiras 77 to 83 (at my Atletico Paranaense now, good performance in the end of the past year)

- RENAN - G - Internacional 83 to 86 (a player that is the number one of the team in the moment, good young guy)

- VALDÍVIA - CM/AM - Palmeiras - 89 to 90 (chilean guy, made a great championship last year, soon is gonna get 92 or something like that when playing at Europe, cuz the press pay more attention :)

- DIEGO Souza - CM/LM - Grêmio - 88 to 89 (Benfica is trying to get this good player)

That's it so far..... more???? go ahead and include

LUIZ FERNANDO (Gold Member) - ATLETICO PARANAENSE - BRAZIL[/color']

How sure are you that Thiago Neves will reach 89?:confused:

and dont forget its brazilian league.:)

Thiago Neves : a guy who's 22 y. old, and who is bola de ouro, I recall past bola de ouro were Kaka, Tevez and Robinho when they were still in Brazil, that is to say Thiago Neves is the "ballon d'or" in Brazil, deserves such a rise.

It's Brazil, but the brazilian league has a good level. Don't forget that before flying to european teams, brazilian players were already star players in Brazil, thay have not waited to play in Europe to become very good players, they were already recognized as.

Each year and each Mercato, a bunch of Brazilians come in Europe, and excels (some are not successful, but they are often bets, players who weren't exceptional in Brazil).

Moreover, you get in SM database, a good amount of players who are playing in Brazil and who are 89.

Those who are asking about GK Felipe : he finished 2nd in the GK ranking of brazilian team of the year. I think he could attain 88 soon, and more if he moves to Europe or get to the Selecao.

Does anyone have any info on Victor SOSA of Indipendiente. He is a CF age 21 and rated 88?

This info is from Teje so I can take no credit, but hope it helps:

"Victor Sosa (much more commonly referred to as Ismael Sosa): He had a fantastic start of the season, but as most of Independiente's players he ended up being pretty mediocre. I'd rather get Lautaro Acosta"

At the moment it is pre-season in Brazil but last season these were his stats:

Cicero has had 10 starts; 17 subs; scoring 8 goals / out of 38 goals.

personally looking at these stats i think he'll go down to 87:(. But thats just on stats from this website: http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/guardian/StatsCentre.asp?Lang=0&CTID=59&CPID=133&pStr=Player&PLID=181028&TEID=3312

At the moment it is pre-season in Brazil but last season these were his stats:

Cicero has had 10 starts; 17 subs; scoring 8 goals / out of 38 goals.

personally looking at these stats i think he'll go down to 87:(. But thats just on stats from this website: http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/guardian/StatsCentre.asp?Lang=0&CTID=59&CPID=133&pStr=Player&PLID=181028&TEID=3312

Oh ok 38 goals or games:rolleyes: someone had a late night.:P