Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!!

Re: Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!!

Sorry if this has been mentioned but they should go to the summer changes before Week 1 and 2 of the main schedule imo' date='as we have already had a Brazilian rating change were most players were not touched because they don't rate them on the local championships that have just finished,as borogz said. It's seems a bit stupid to go to week 1 and 2 first anyway,as week 1 should surely be the start of the main changes?. Argentinian, Mexican and some others will get a few changes but in Brazil there is likely to be only an odd few,so there is not much point.[/quote']

It's just brazil... uruguay, argentina, mexico, chile... they are all overdue.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!! Note: Rating Predictions can be found here. Here are some promising players so far. Some, perhaps all of them have already been mentioned on this forum, but I don't

Some players that I believe will have some changes... - FELIPE - G - Corinthians 86 to 88 (next dida, gonna be around 92 in the future - best brazilian goalkepper by national magazines) - THIAGO NEV

Re: Upcoming Brazilian Ratings!!! and south american Despite these problems, Valdivia is in the brazilian team of the year (players playing in Brazil, votation by sports journalists)) and the south a

How mate? they were done in line with the rest. The last time they were done the Brazilian league hardly had any changes because they were in state championships and they have only just started the real league this weekend,so they will be hardly any again. If they did the summer changes now the Brazilian league would have atleast played enough games to determine if people need a change,as 1 or 2 games is not enough.A few have played Copa Libertadores but thats it,a few.The other leagues,Argentina and the like, might have finished then too so its the best time to do it. Seems daft really.

How mate? they were done in line with the rest. The last time they were done the Brazilian league hardly had any changes because they were in state championships and they have only just started the real league this weekend' date='so they will be hardly any again.[/quote']

Agreed. I doubt there will be any real changes for the Brazilian league due to them just starting the season.

It was something like 36 games scoring 19 goals are about that.

yeh something like that. and as a result, europe's big boys such as Liverpool, Ajax, Real Madrid and Werder Bremen have all been reportedly interested. To be a free scoring centre forward at 20 takes some doing, i think the kids got something.

He is 19' date=' rated 88 and plays for [i']Cruizero[/i]... so you can guess the answer!

yes where has dexter gone!, Cruizero have played well in the Copa Libatories but i dont know if thiago heleno has done enough for a rise.

Anyone know anything about MORALEZ' date=' Maximiliano plays for Racing Club???[/quote']

he has played 12 games scoring 2 goals, but since his team is currently 2nd last i cannot see a rise for him this change. Particulary after not playing much during his time in moscow.

anyone knows something about that kid Renan? he is a goalkeeper for Botafogo and played full 90 minutes in the first match of the championship... he is not on the DB, so somebody should send a ticket as soon as posible :)

also, other brazilian yougsters who played in the opening round but i think they aren't on the DB:

- Hugo - Coritiba - F

- Rafael Carioca - Gremio - M

- Renan Oliveira - Atletico MG - M

- Alan - Fluminense - F

- Sandro - Fluminense - D

anyone knows something about that kid Renan? he is a goalkeeper for Botafogo and played full 90 minutes in the first match of the championship... he is not on the DB' date=' so somebody should send a ticket as soon as posible :)

[/quote']

RENAN, Brito Free Agent 23 86

Is this the same guy??

Been on DB for a while.

anyone knows something about that kid Renan? he is a goalkeeper for Botafogo and played full 90 minutes in the first match of the championship... he is not on the DB' date=' so somebody should send a ticket as soon as posible :)

also, other brazilian yougsters who played in the opening round but i think they aren't on the DB:

- Hugo - Coritiba - F

- Rafael Carioca - Gremio - M

- Renan Oliveira - Atletico MG - M

- Alan - Fluminense - F

- Sandro - Fluminense - D[/quote']

Alan from Fluminense has been added.....I sent a ticket and he is on SM database as Douglas Alan.....he's a brazilian CF, aged 18 and rated 73! He's valued at £209,000 but you should be able to get him for £100k!

I watched a game where he scored 2 goals....could be one for the future and for that price could be worth the gamble! ;) I think he has played 2 games and scored 3 goals but that was the last time I checked....