Fabricio Ramirez

Insider

A young goalkeeper has been promoted to starter for Deportivo la Coruna. The manager said after a fight between the first and second choice keepers.

Apparently, Ramirez has the first-choice spot by default, and will keep it not only against Villareal but for the rest of the season.

Not on the database.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Fabricio Ramirez

Ok Ahmed mate i think we have a problem coz with my barca i searched for him the above way and found him but with my manu when i looked for him the same way i couldn't. :confused:

I'm not sure y :o

No , i just found him:D :D made me scared for a while:p

Rated-74

thanks buddy;)

Any time mate :D

Sry for the scare but i still can't find him with manu :o

Maybe i now have to teach you:p :P

Your only choice is to search for him this way-

Look for (GK)

Rating: 70-75

Nationality-Spanish

If still you don't get him then tell me , it'll give you a crazier way of pulling him out:D ;)

Maybe i now have to teach you:p :P

Your only choice is to search for him this way-

Look for (GK)

Rating: 70-75

Nationality-Spanish

If still you don't get him then tell me ' date=' it'll give you a crazier way of pulling him out:D ;)[/quote']

Ahmed mate i think i'll be needing ur 'Crazier way' coz i still can't find the buggger. :P:D

I've managed to find him, but bizarrely he's playing with Thanda Royal Zulu in South Africa - and has a chairman value of £6,250,000....!!! :eek:

This is the 2nd weird thing i've noticed on SM this evening, as earlier on i noticed one of my Greece-based targets who went up to 83 yesterday is still at 79 in some of my set-ups.....i've seen some weird bugs on SM but i've never seen a player with a different rating in different set-ups.