Sign in to follow this  
Ibrakadabra

Rating

Hello guys/admins,

Could anyone please explain to me few ratings. I dont want to go into deep analyis, but will name a few players that urgently need an rating update.

1. How is Iniesta still 93 ???

The guy has been playing for Vissel Kobe in Japan for 2 seasons, with 20games played in that period ?? He is 35 years old, and soon could be finishing his career.

2. Juan Bernat (PSG)

This guy is 26 years old, hes been playing for PSG all season, won the championship and played in Champions League round of 16. Before that he has been playing for Bayern Munich for 5 years and won 3 or 4 bundesliga titles, and played reguarely in Champions League Semi finals.

3. P.E. Aubameyang

You gave him 95 rating ? Put him on the same level as Salah,Hazard or Griezmann ? Cmnoon

Would like to see these 3guys rating changed because these are the ones that stick to the eyes and you could see that they have wrong ratings.

Thanks a lot

iniesta.png

9 hours ago, Ibrakadabra said:

Hello guys/admins,

Could anyone please explain to me few ratings. I dont want to go into deep analyis, but will name a few players that urgently need an rating update.

1. How is Iniesta still 93 ???

The guy has been playing for Vissel Kobe in Japan for 2 seasons, with 20games played in that period ?? He is 35 years old, and soon could be finishing his career.

2. Juan Bernat (PSG)

This guy is 26 years old, hes been playing for PSG all season, won the championship and played in Champions League round of 16. Before that he has been playing for Bayern Munich for 5 years and won 3 or 4 bundesliga titles, and played reguarely in Champions League Semi finals.

3. P.E. Aubameyang

You gave him 95 rating ? Put him on the same level as Salah,Hazard or Griezmann ? Cmnoon

Would like to see these 3guys rating changed because these are the ones that stick to the eyes and you could see that they have wrong ratings.

Thanks a lot

iniesta.png

Iniesta has been in Japan less than a year, so not even a full (standard length) season time and has only really missed games through injury, he hasn't really been dropped at all. Not sure when Japan will be reviewed but he'll likely drop quite considerably then, probably to 90, maybe 89.

Bernat will be reviewed when France is done again, around June. It's rare that players change ratings outside of the regular updates for their specific league, although it can happen. For someone like Bernat there's no great need to review him more than twice a year with the rest of Ligue 1.

Aubameyang got his 95 when in Germany rather than at Arsenal. I guess his decent scoring record for Arsenal means they feel dropping him would be a bit harsh when his form's been good.