In need of a new keeper

I need a new keeper and have quite a few 91 rated keepers I can get. I want a keeper who is going to rise to 92. Here are the options:

Morgan de Sanctis

Sebastian Frey

Robert Enke

Andres Palop

Heurelho Gomes

Oleksandr Shovkovskyi

Please could you tell me which one (or more) of these keepers are going to rise. Cheers and thanks for the help (if you help me).

Re: In need of a new keeper

hey dude. Out of the 6 keepers mentioned i'd buy Sebastian Frey.I think he will reach 92 rating aswell.

De Sanctis is 2nd keeper for Sevilla so he's not an option and prob go down 1 rating.

Palop is good keeper and may go up to 92 but at 34 he's 7yrs older than Frey.

Enke plays in Germany so the ratings have not long been completed so he wont change rating for another couple months.

Same with Gomes and the Dutch ratings.

Shovkovsky is kinda old at 33 and won't improve anymore than he has i dont think.

A few keepers i like to sign and should go up in ratings.

Kameni 90(Espanyol) having a great season with Espanyol currently 4th in La liga.Increase to 91 possibly 92 but i think that's unlikely.

Howard 90(Everton) had a very good season so far for Everton.Rise to 91

Green 87(West ham) His rating is under rated and he's having a very consistent season for west ham.Rise to 90

Hart 78(Man City) 1st team keeper for Man City.Rise to 86

Makalambay 78 (Hibs)1st team keeper for Hibs and has played well.Still young and i think will increase to 82/83

Sergio Asenjo 75(Real Valladolid) Made his debut this season and was great keepin a clean sheet.Very highly rated and been compared to Casillas.Should rise to 80 but has the potential to rise alot more.

Rui Patricio 75(Sporting lisbon) Played more games than would ever of been thought this season.With a low rating of 75 being the 1st team keeper of Sporting expect a big increase to a 83/84.

Jaaskelainen should keep his 92 rating as he's still a very good keeper just at a poor team like Bolton.

Given is in same position as Jussi it's not his fault Newcastle are rubbish he can only save so many shots.Should keep his rating but may go down 1 rating as was injured at start of the season.

Julio Cesar is having a great season for Inter who are top of Serie A. For me he is the best keeper from Brasil and could get 93.

If i had choose keeper out of the 3 i'd choose Julio Cesar as being Inters 1st choice keeper means ur pretty good in goals ;).

Jaaskelainen should keep his 92 rating as he's still a very good keeper just at a poor team like Bolton.

Given is in same position as Jussi it's not his fault Newcastle are rubbish he can only save so many shots.Should keep his rating but may go down 1 rating as was injured at start of the season.

Julio Cesar is having a great season for Inter who are top of Serie A. For me he is the best keeper from Brasil and could get 93.

If i had choose keeper out of the 3 i'd choose Julio Cesar as being Inters 1st choice keeper means ur pretty good in goals ;).

Thanks because I have the two premiership goalies and thought they'd both drop. I'll try to trade one of the two for Julio Cesar since the manager's first keeper is Buffon. Once again thanks for the help.

Yeah i couldnt agree more, if i was to buy a goalkeeper

Gomes would be my fist choice, Cesar would be my next choice

I have went through SM and looked at my teams and can i suggest.

Idris Kameni - with the African nations about to start (Cameroon) he should be one to look out for and a good performance during it could earn him a rise.

He plays in Spain so a rating change could be within the next month

Thanks for the suggestion, however he's already at Bayern and I want a 92+ rated keeper (meaning he'd have to rise 2). Though I appreciate the suggestion. Maybe he'll play exceptionally and then you can laugh at me and say "told ya so". Cheers.