zsp2

Serie A - Serie B - Primavera 2018/19

2 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Lukaku on his way to Inter, so Icardi will probably need to leave 

Thank you for your report.

In Italy says that Inter is going to take Dzeko, and is interested in Lukaku but, for the moment, is too expensive.

Inter wanna sell Icardi, because broke with the teammates but for the moment there isn't any offer.

But yes, if they sell him Lukaku is a great option.

19 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

No rise for Ilicic :-(. Are you sure you are a Atalanta fan? 😉

Maybe I changed team and I didn't notice 😆

I admit I could be pessimistic on Atalanta review, because I haven't realized yet our new dimension.

Anyway cap for Atalanta is 91, Papu Gomez, he got it in 2017 when he was in Argentina national team and the previous season he scored 16 goals and made 10 assist.

Ilicic did a great season, with some amazing performances (2 hattricks), but not at the level of Gomez in 2017 so if SM is generous all can happen, also Zapata 91, but I wrote the most likely, what's certain is that several players deserve to rise, I hope the review will give us satisfactions :)

Hamed Traore won't plays for Fiorentina, the team hadn't deposited his contract, so the previous agreement is void. He should go to a better team, where he probably won't have the same occasions to play.

Di Lorenzo is going to be the next RB of Napoli, for 10M, the officiality should arrive soon. Now I see even more difficult that Castagne goes to Napoli

5 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Di Lorenzo is going to be the next RB of Napoli, for 10M, the officiality should arrive soon. Now I see even more difficult that Castagne goes to Napoli

Ya they must have been looking at Castagne/Trippier/Di Lorenzo Trippier too expensive and maybe castagne too (he will get 87 next now). Di Lorenzo now could get 87- 86 for sure. Castagne stays at Atalanta now

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Another question regarding Ilicic (probably the last one) which position did he play this season? The app I use to follow tactics showed F(c) or second striker most of the times but I always thought he is a central midfielder?

10 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

josep.PNG

Hi guys,

Ilicic has always been a AM(RLC), I don't remember him as M(C), maybe in Maribor or the first year of Palermo, now he should change position and become AM, F (RLC), would be more accurate.

This year he started as AM(C) but the team wasn't well balanced, so Gasperini put Gomez as AM(C) and Ilicic in a hybrid position: he plays as a striker, but a bit moved on the right, so he could create and make space for the overlap of Hateboer.

Cheers

Hi all, not really noticed this thread until recently. Looks really interesting and would like to "like" a number of posts on here but SM refuse to give me anymore for today.  But please keep up the good work. My tiny contribution today:-

On 5/22/2019 at 9:19 AM, Middle_Finger said:

Awesome. Thanks for taking my suggestion. 

I love Rahul's thread but so many topics were being discussed in there that people who usually replied stopped replying (Rahul, Kev and Soccahappy). It got too congested there. 

Yeah MF is right, but many days also I am not quite well enough to spend much time on the computer. So I come on SM when I can. 

On 5/26/2019 at 9:38 PM, Middle_Finger said:

Has there been any transfer confirmation regarding De Paul?

I understand from a friend that Tottenham are interested but Inter are more likely at this early stage. Does that sound right??

35 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi all, not really noticed this thread until recently. Looks really interesting and would like to "like" a number of posts on here but SM refuse to give me anymore for today.  But please keep up the good work. My tiny contribution today:-

Yeah MF is right, but many days also I am not quite well enough to spend much time on the computer. So I come on SM when I can. 

I understand from a friend that Tottenham are interested but Inter are more likely at this early stage. Does that sound right??

Hi, I'm glad to know you like this thread, I'll do my best for help you with italian football.

After the great season several teams are interested in De Paul, in that bunch there are also Tottenham and Sevilla, but it seems that Napoli and Inter are closer to the argentinian talent.

2 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Hi, I'm glad to know you like this thread, I'll do my best for help you with italian football.

After the great season several teams are interested in De Paul, in that bunch there are also Tottenham and Sevilla, but it seems that Napoli and Inter are closer to the argentinian talent.

Its iminent for Napoli for what i read yesterday and today

1 minute ago, TMCosta said:

Its iminent for Napoli for what i read yesterday and today

I red the same, it seems Napoli want to take him instead Ilicic, but few days ago was written was imminent his arrive to Inter.

I prefer be prudent, isn't sure yet, a journalist well informed about Napoli, has just told on the official web-radio of Napoli that De Paul won't go there (obviously can be only pre-tactical).

Let's wait and see De Paul's next destination.

12 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

With Conte being confirmed as Inter manager it's hard to see De Paul fitting in the 532 formation.

Yes, it seems De Paul fit less with Conte than Spalletti, but Conte doesn't use only a scheme, he changed many times during the years (4-2-4; 4-3-2-1; 4-3-3; 3-5-2; 3-4-3)

De Paul is versatile, he had great performances as M(C), AM(L,C), false 9 position, I think he would do a great job also with Conte

14 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Hello! What sort of rise is tonali expected to have this coming review? Much appreciated

He can have +2 because played in Serie B, worth buy, I saw him twice and he's really good.

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Any movement in Serie A transfer window so far? 

The only one I read about is Praet to Milan coz of the manager.

No, there are only rumors, like Praet to Milan, nothing more 😉

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yeah actually..

What will happen with Dennis Praet this summer ?

Who knows... he should move from Sampdoria, he is linked to Premier League, but I don't follow so much rumors, it's too early, I prefer wait for more accurate news :)

I am going to tell in the topic what happen as soon as I know

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yeah actually..

What will happen with Dennis Praet this summer ?

The latest I read is Arsenal will bid £37m (€45m?) for Praet and Anderssen(?). 

The other news is that Milan will appoint Sampdoria manager and his first ask is to bring Praet with him.