Jump to content
zsp2

Serie A - Serie B - Primavera 2018/19

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

The latest I read is Arsenal will bid £37m (€45m?) for Praet and Anderssen(?). 

The other news is that Milan will appoint Sampdoria manager and his first ask is to bring Praet with him. 

Yes, J.Andersen, is a great central defensor, but Sampdoria want to try to keep him for another year. Anyway if you haven't in your team buy, should rise from 86 to 88

20 minutes ago, olivier 1 said:

Atalanta linked with a 15M deal for Victor Osimhen. Personally one of the best strikers of the Belgian League. Very strong at the ball and a great finisher.

Thanks, I red these rumors and I was going to ask an opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Thanks, I red these rumors and I was going to ask an opinion

His first months here in Belgium were very difficult. Zulte Waregem and Club Bruges both refused to sign him after a trial. Charleroi took the risk to loan him from Wolfsburg with a buy-option of 3.5M. After a few months he got in shape and last months he had a massive impact on his team. Obviously he gets a lot of space now as Charleroi usually play on the counter, which suits him perfect. So i'm curious how he will perform in a more offensive minded team. Club Brugge, Genk, Lille and Milan also show interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I think won't happen, Bale is too expensive for Inter, that has to gather 40M for capitail gain.

In Italy seems Inter is close to Barella (he can improve a lot with Conte) and Dzeko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I think won't happen, Bale is too expensive for Inter, that has to gather 40M for capitail gain.

In Italy seems Inter is close to Barella (he can improve a lot with Conte) and Dzeko

I thought as much.

 

What about Ilicic moving,  Will this happen?

I read this today:

 

Ilicic: "I want to play CL and maybe win some trophy. I am old and I don't know if Atalanta can guarantee me that. We will meet in few days to understand the situation. But I will stay in Italy, and if leaving it will be for a bigger club, and just few clubs got higher than Atalanta this season.."

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/ilicic-atalanta-via-solo-per-migliorare-napoli-non-ho-firmato-la-44267

 

Any truth to it or just silly season gossip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I thought as much.

 

What about Ilicic moving,  Will this happen?

I read this today:

 

Ilicic: "I want to play CL and maybe win some trophy. I am old and I don't know if Atalanta can guarantee me that. We will meet in few days to understand the situation. But I will stay in Italy, and if leaving it will be for a bigger club, and just few clubs got higher than Atalanta this season.."

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/ilicic-atalanta-via-solo-per-migliorare-napoli-non-ho-firmato-la-44267

 

Any truth to it or just silly season gossip?

I think is just gossip, few days ago Ilicic told he wants to stay at Atalanta. 

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/ilicic-allontana-il-napoli-resto-all-atalanta-19629

This news is kept from an interview on the official web site.

 

Furthermore Percassi, the president told that he doesn't want to sell starters, he ensured Gasperini, the coach that he would keep the key players. 

Obviously I can get wrong, but I would be surprised, I think that there were some translation inaccurancies from Slovenian to Italian that made this rumor

 

I tell you more, I think Atalanta keep a great player for CL, a young with potential ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Italy Under 21 squad:

Goalkeepers: Emil Audero (Sampdoria), Alex Meret (Napoli), Lorenzo Montipò (Benevento);

Defenders: Claud Adjapong (Sassuolo), Alessandro Bastoni (Parma), Kevin Bonifazi (Spal), Arturo Calabresi (Bologna), Federico Dimarco (Parma), Gianluca Mancini (Atalanta), Giuseppe Pezzella (Genoa), Filippo Romagna (Cagliari);

Midfielders: Nicolò Barella (Cagliari), Manuel Locatelli (Sassuolo), Rolando Mandragora (Udinese), Alessandro Murgia (Spal), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma), Sandro Tonali (Brescia), Nicolò Zaniolo (Roma);

Forwards: Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina), Patrick Cutrone (Milan), Moise Bioty Kean (Juventus), Riccardo Orsolini (Bologna), Andrea Pinamonti (Frosinone).

 

Di Biagio called all the best players, except Donnarumma and Calabria (injured). Seems a good team that wannna win the European Championship after 15 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Italy Under 21 squad:

Goalkeepers: Emil Audero (Sampdoria), Alex Meret (Napoli), Lorenzo Montipò (Benevento);

Defenders: Claud Adjapong (Sassuolo), Alessandro Bastoni (Parma), Kevin Bonifazi (Spal), Arturo Calabresi (Bologna), Federico Dimarco (Parma), Gianluca Mancini (Atalanta), Giuseppe Pezzella (Genoa), Filippo Romagna (Cagliari);

Midfielders: Nicolò Barella (Cagliari), Manuel Locatelli (Sassuolo), Rolando Mandragora (Udinese), Alessandro Murgia (Spal), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma), Sandro Tonali (Brescia), Nicolò Zaniolo (Roma);

Forwards: Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina), Patrick Cutrone (Milan), Moise Bioty Kean (Juventus), Riccardo Orsolini (Bologna), Andrea Pinamonti (Frosinone).

 

Di Biagio called all the best players, except Donnarumma and Calabria (injured). Seems a good team that wannna win the European Championship after 15 years.

Belgium U21 is chanceless against this team...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@zsp2 what's your opinion on Marcus Rhodén ?

I guess you ask because he's close to Sint Truidense vv 😉 he had a good experience in Crotone, he can bring experience and help the team. 

1 hour ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Barella going to Inter is an exciting signing. He should do well there.

Yes, with Conte he can improve a lot and become more important for the national team.

Good news also in a Soccer Manager optic :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 9:51 AM, zsp2 said:

De Sciglio 89 +1 to 90 It reminds me of situation with D'Ambrosio from last year. 1700 min this season, does it enough?

Allan 91 +1 to 92  I'm always concerned about this DMC players + he is 28y old. 

De Vrij 91 +1 to 92 4th place is enough to get +1 + Second best defence this season.

Brozovic 91+1 to 92 I can't imagine him on 92, arguments for him?

------------------------------------

Romagnoli 90 +1 to 91

Calabria 88 +1 to 89

Musacchio 89 +1 to 90

Kessie 89+1 to 90

We know what happened to Arsenal last year (about ratings), so this is similar season like that? Pretty optimistic ratings. Also, Suso maybe +1?

------------------------------------

Cristante 89 +1 to 90 ?

Izzo 88 +1 to 89 ?

Strakosha 89 +1 to 90 If Gulacsi & Burki got +1, can we agree Strakosha is 100% sure?

Koaume  85+2 to 87 #17 on table, he lost support (Piatek), just 4 goals (all in 2018). +1 MAX?

Can we discuss? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hesselink said:

Can we discuss? 🙂

Is the first time I do prediction and it's difficult, I insert only the ones I thought more possible, but with a whole league I could have done mistakes. Consider I did it some matches before the final result.

De Sciglio he could get +1 because he played half of the matches in Juventus, we know the team is important in SM

Allan did a great season and I think he deserves +1, even if he is 28, consider he is in Brazil national team

De Vrij I'm not so sure anymore, since SM hasn't given a +1 to Sule

Brozovic was a key player for Spalletti, where he was absent you could see it

------------------------------------

Milan has 12 clean sheat only in Serie A, so the defense could rise, I think that these players had done enough.

Kessie 7 goals (3 on PK) and an assist this season 

Suso his problem is regularity, he had something like 3 months of break, for this I haven't insert in the list

------------------------------------

Cristante I apology, here I could be too optimistic, due to the club.

Izzo Torino defense has been great, he did 4 goals, an amazing second part of season, he is followed by teams like Roma or Inter, called in the national team. If he doesn't reach is only because he plays in Torino.

Strakosha in life nothing is sure 100%, with SM even less, but he had a good season and won a Coppa Italia 

Kouame is important for Genoa, and he's linked to bigger club, but yes a +1/+2 is more accurate

Thank you, I changed a bit my prediction for your advices, I hope to be more accurate now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did you make of Belotti this season? 

In SM terms you think his end of the season form and rumours of a move to Roma are enough for +1? 

Side note: The unusual sequence of SM this review where England is getting done before Italy makes me think big and unexpected reviews are coming for Serie A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

What did you make of Belotti this season? 

In SM terms you think his end of the season form and rumours of a move to Roma are enough for +1? 

Side note: The unusual sequence of SM this review where England is getting done before Italy makes me think big and unexpected reviews are coming for Serie A.

2018/19: 15 goals (5 PK), 1 assist 1 failed PK

2017/18: 10 goals, 3 assist, 2 failed PK

2016/17: 26 goals (2PK), 3 assist, 3 failed PK

He improved his performances from last year, he's not at the level of 2016/17, his magic year.

I think the ones of this year is his real level, he hasn't done enough for +1, 92 would be too much for him, consider Torino has only a player over 90:him. So I can't see him rise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Rade Krunic to AC Milan is a strange one you think?

Rade Krunic did a good season in Empoli, 5 goals and 6 assist for him in the 17th team of Serie A, will be interesting see what he can do in a team like Milan, I hoped Atalanta could take him.

Anyway in Milan has chances to play because they haven't many midfielders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Who is more likely to get +1 this review - Romagnoli or Skriniar? 

Skriniar gets tremendous hype which I don't understand. Saw few matches but there was nothing extraordinary about him. Inter rarely kept a clean sheet as well.

We are speaking about 2 great defense: 

- 2nd best defense Inter (17 clean sheet)

- 3rd Milan (14 clean sheet)

https://www.transfermarkt.com/serie-a/weisseweste/pokalwettbewerb/IT1

Both had solid performances, with few matches where weren't good, Skriniar did a bit worse than last year, because has neither scored a goal. Anyway a +1 is most likely for Romagnoli (rate 90), Skriniar's rate is 92, so obviously is more difficult a rise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 9:51 AM, zsp2 said:

Atalanta:

Gollini 85 +1/2 to 86/7    87

Djimsiti 83 +2/3 to 85/6    86

Mancini 85 +2 to 87     87/88

Masiello 87 +1 to 88    stay

Castagne 86 +1/2 to 87/8    88 (involved in Belgium NT)

Gosens 86+1 to 87    agree

Hateboer 87 +1 to 88    agree, 20% 89

 Zapata 89 +1 to 90    95% 90 / 5% 91

since you asked me what I think about Atalanta, I've answered in bold. 

I also think that De Roon and maybe Freuler could rise to 90, and Palomino to 89, but I'm not 100% sure. The squad cap was 90 (with Gomez rated 91) but after this season SM should really boost some ratings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...