zsp2

Serie A - Serie B - Primavera 2018/19

On 1/18/2020 at 11:20 AM, Damian said:

zsp2 has told me he will be back online in 2 months time. Hope we have another italian user  on the forum who can help you , Milanista.

Good day Damian,

You should have asked this question to me directly as I wasn't aware that Z is gonna be away for 2 months. 

To be honest with you Damian, Z has much more in depth knowledge regarding the Serie A players than I do.

Darn Usernames: mine suggests I should know much more about Series A, and be more active on this thread. However, please do ask me regarding the Serie A, and when I can, I will try to answer the best I can. 

I'm actually only a causal Milan and Manunited fan (my city has always been the red half). I'm also not Italian, but asian - and I reside in the UK

:)

On 1/18/2020 at 5:15 AM, Milanista1 said:

Hey Z!

I wanted to ask you: 

Thing is i've not much knowledge of Fiorentina, but I know they are not performing well this season even though they have quite a talented team. 

So therefore Is Federico Cheisa still worth keeping? I have J.Sancho, K.Havetz, and D.Silva all ahead of him for the wing position, or could I sell Silva after the Summer (maybe) and then keep Chiesa?

And is G.Castrovilli or R.Sottil worth buying? 

I'll look for alternatives to Chiesa. Neither his team or himself has been that impressive this season.

5 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

I'll look for alternatives to Chiesa. Neither his team or himself has been that impressive this season.

Thank you for your advice RoyLeo.

I'm now actually thinking of selling D.Silva instead - since his drop. Plus I now have Saul who can somewhat take Silva's place in the midfield, therefore I can use F.Chiesa (for now) on the wing.

I'm hopeful that F.Chiesa can move to a bigger club in the Summer. I would love for F.Chiesa to join Milan. :)

Are the other two I mentioned (G.Castrovilli and R.Sottil) worth buying, even as risers?

10 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I'm now actually thinking of selling D.Silva instead - since his drop. Plus I now have Saul who can somewhat take Silva's place in the midfield, therefore I can use F.Chiesa (for now) on the wing.

I'm hopeful that F.Chiesa can move to a bigger club in the Summer. I would love for F.Chiesa to join Milan. :)

Are the other two I mentioned (G.Castrovilli and R.Sottil) worth buying, even as risers?

David Silva is off at the end of season. He has done his ten years at City. I am guessing he will go to MLS, most probably to Beckhams side.

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

sorry mate, not familiar with the other 2 names.

selling Silva makes sense for sure. Are there other names that are available to you as a replacement apart from Chiesa?

14 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

sorry mate, not familiar with the other 2 names.

selling Silva makes sense for sure. Are there other names that are available to you as a replacement apart from Chiesa?

Excuse me for showing off 😎, but, I'm just about covered even without F.Chiesa in my side. :)

I really just use him as a regular rotational player because I seem to get quite a few injuries to my attacking players (wingers/Fwd) throughout the course of the season. Plus he's Italian so there's more reason for me to keep him (for now). 

I guess the injuries occur because I usually play a hard tackling - attacking formation, with my playmaker being a winger.