sirmarkhughes

Under 21 player discussion

13 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Why the confusion around the Kean transfer @TMCosta?

Maybe I can help you from what I read from Italy:

Kean is going to leave Juventus because his contract expires 30/06/2020 and like usually Mino Raiola played the role of "deus ex machina". They wanted absolutely a buy back clause, for sell such a big talent, but Everton refused.

So Juventus should have the precedence if toffees will sell Kean and they equalize the other offer

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

Kean is going to leave Juventus because his contract expires 30/06/2020 and like usually Mino Raiola played the role of "deus ex machina". They wanted absolutely a buy back clause, for sell such a big talent, but Everton refused.

So Juventus should have the precedence if toffees will sell Kean and they equalize the other offer

I think he could get a bigger club but he and Richarlison in the hands of Marco Silva could be an unstopable attack...explosive

3 hours ago, zsp2 said:

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

I think he could get a bigger club but he and Richarlison in the hands of Marco Silva could be an unstopable attack...explosive

Yes he had eleven months left on his contract and was rumored to be reluctant to sign a new deal with gametime not guaranteed considering the strikers that are in front of him in the pecking order.

I hope Everton get this deal across the line as they look like they will be exciting to watch. I can see them challenge the top six this season. They have brought in Delph who it looks like will take the spot of Gueye who left for PSG. And making Gomes deal permanent is a great signing also.