sirmarkhughes

Under 21 player discussion

Teenage striker Bobby Duncan accuses 'bullying' Liverpool of 'holding him against his will and damaging his mental health' after Reds rejected Fiorentina's second loan offer for Steven Gerrard's cousin

Bobby Duncan's representatives claim he has not left the house for four days due to stress

source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7402717/Liverpool-news-Bobby-Duncan-accuses-Reds-damaging-mental-health.html

Ihattaren (17) has been left out of the Dutch U-23 squad at his own request as he want to think about his future international career (The Netherlands or Morocco)

2048x1152.jpg

source: https://nos.nl/artikel/2299607-ihattaren-wil-nadenken-over-interlandtoekomst-op-eigen-verzoek-niet-bij-jong-oranje.html

On 9/12/2019 at 7:26 PM, ombarcagunners said:

Dusan Markovic or Gaetan Coucke

Hmm not too sure on these two young keepers. Coucke made his Champions League debut but let in six.

On 9/24/2019 at 8:42 AM, Djordjee said:

Cherki and Moukoko added to database

Nice especially Moukoko!

I have not neglected this thread it has just been a tough month as  I had an unexpected death in the family. I have saved a few articles which I will post, some may be a bit outdated so bear with me.

B/R Football Ranks: 10 Breakout Candidates in the 2019-20 Champions League: 1. Ansu Fati 2. Sergino Dest 3. Erling Haaland 4. Florentino Luis 5. Lisandro Martinez..

USMNT U-20 Sergino Dest signs with Ajax | SBI Soccer

source: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2853828-br-football-ranks-10-breakout-candidates-in-the-2019-20-champions-league?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK&fbclid=IwAR3OgTpPYgBzabJQkGb9ueUSxjt8IjtmfktCnYoSUAu2pBrM7eUxDr9-SM8

42 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

Would you consider Odegaard as a flop? Or I have been too hasty to put him down?

He's not all a flop. He's only that if you bought in to some of the sensationalist journalism from 2014. They signed him for €3 million, and he's easily worth ten times that amount, so was a bargain. 

Yesterday Amad Diallo Traorè, 17 years, brother of Hamed Junior Traorè (Sassuolo), played his first match in Serie A and after 5 minutes.

He's not in the database yet. He won't play a lot because he's really young and Atalanta has several person in his position AM(RLC), but he is a key player for U19 where in 8 matches he scored 4 goals and served 5 assists.

Keep an eye on him

On 10/28/2019 at 6:27 AM, zsp2 said:

Yesterday Amad Diallo Traorè, 17 years, brother of Hamed Junior Traorè (Sassuolo), played his first match in Serie A and after 5 minutes.

He's not in the database yet. He won't play a lot because he's really young and Atalanta has several person in his position AM(RLC), but he is a key player for U19 where in 8 matches he scored 4 goals and served 5 assists.

Keep an eye on him

added and acquired.