Why did finnan go down 2 like Gary Neville?!

:mad:

It seems it don't matter if your playing or not these days.Gary Neville drops 2 rating as he hasnt played since April and yet Finnan who played in most of Liverpools games drops down 2 rating aswell. Surely this is wrong and rating i hope is changed by sunday as even Finnan still goes down 1 rtaing he dont deserve to go down 2.

Also why is injury prone Saha still at 91 even tho he's hardly played and is out for the rest oif the season and Crouch goes down 1 rating to 90? :mad: decision completely scandalous! Just put ur man utd shirt on while doing the ratings lol :P

Re: Why did finnan go down 2 like Gary Neville?!

They were some of the most idiotic rating changes ever!!

Finnan should be still at 93

Torres should really be at 95

Kuyt Should stay at 92

Agger is injured but did not deserve that decrease

Liverpool had an underated team but due to the changes it has got even worse UNBELIEVABLE!!

Liked the Ronaldo change deserved it

They were some of the most idiotic rating changes ever!!

Finnan should be still at 93

Torres should really be at 95

Kuyt Should stay at 92

Agger is injured but did not deserve that decrease

Liverpool had an underated team but due to the changes it has got even worse UNBELIEVABLE!!

Liked the Ronaldo change deserved it

Totally agree' date='

also sissoko at 88 and hyppia and babel also needed a rise imo

another mistake was to decreases the rating of young danny simpson.

________

BMW K1200RS

To be honest, was he ever at the standard of a 93 rated defender ? i mean really.

Should of he ever of been the same rating as Alves and other leading full backs, no no he should. 91 was always the right rating from him imo. He might of played loads and won alot but its not just stats that count its ability and imo he isnt higher than 91.

Torress 94 is a little generous, but he does deserve it, he wasnt fantastic in his last year at Ath.Madrid but has played well this year, and he clealry has bags of talent as his performances show. 95 would of been unfauir on all the other 95+ strikers.

Kuyt has been on poor form, does he even play much so simple as, he should of decreased

Agger hasnt played since may ? he was always going to drop. No one including sm are doubting his ability, but he just isnt playing and play time contributes to the ratings.

Liverpool have a under rated team ? really. they are on the same points as 3 other teams, they were supposed to be closing the gap on the title challengers not letting UEFA cup teams kick them out of a CL spot. Liverpools team is all 90+ , how its under rated is beyond me

Just a question, you guys do realised that to maintain high ratings they have to play alot and play well. one of these catergories is something that every decreased player in the liverpool squad fits into.

your lagging in the title race, and had injruies, why should they stay high

Totally agree' date='

also sissoko at 88 and hyppia and babel also needed a rise imo

another mistake was to decreases the rating of young danny simpson.[/quote']

Sissoko deserved to go down, and 88 is perfect for him. :)

I think Danny Simpson has actually gone up one, as I'm 99% sure he was an 83 before. ;)

Right. I'm a liverpool fan and i love football and i believe this..

Agger 91 > 90 Correct decision only due to injuries unfortunately.

Sissoko 90 > 88 wrong decision doesn't deserve a 2 drop in rating as Liverpool have too many central midfielders now.Still a good player and the interest shown in him from the big clubs in Italy+Spain proves this.Should be 89.

Finnan 93 > 91 wrong decision no way did he deserve such a drop as his performances havent been bad and he has played this season. I feel if a drop is in order it should be 92 or if not stay at 93, as quoted by others about players on this game "if they done nothing wrong they should keep their rating".

Crouch 91 > 90 wrong decision 12(7) games | 5 goals. Not great but also not worthy of going down 1 rating. He has also played 3 games for England this season.I dont even like Crouchy but he's not a bad player and deserves his 91 rating not 90.

Saha 91 > 91 wrong decision 8(11) games | 4 goals. If Crouch goes down 1 rating and "plays" why is saha still 91,injury prone and out for the season?

Rememebr like said in previous post we can email sm and of course there was always gonna be the most debate on the english ratings as we all watch the premiership and support our teams and know more than on other european leagues.

Right. I'm a liverpool fan and i love football and i believe this..

Agger 91 > 90 Correct decision only due to injuries unfortunately.

Sissoko 90 > 88 wrong decision doesn't deserve a 2 drop in rating as Liverpool have too many central midfielders now.Still a good player and the interest shown in him from the big clubs in Italy+Spain proves this.Should be 89.

Finnan 93 > 91 wrong decision no way did he deserve such a drop as his performances havent been bad and he has played this season. I feel if a drop is in order it should be 92 or if not stay at 93' date=' as quoted by others about players on this game "if they done nothing wrong they should keep their rating".

Crouch 91 > 90 [b']wrong decision[/b] 12(7) games | 5 goals. Not great but also not worthy of going down 1 rating. He has also played 3 games for England this season.I dont even like Crouchy but he's not a bad player and deserves his 91 rating not 90.

Saha 91 > 91 wrong decision 8(11) games | 4 goals. If Crouch goes down 1 rating and "plays" why is saha still 91,injury prone and out for the season?

Rememebr like said in previous post we can email sm and of course there was always gonna be the most debate on the english ratings as we all watch the premiership and support our teams and know more than on other european leagues.

For goodness sakes its only been a day and your already screaming wrong decision the english changes are TWO weeks long there is enough time for him to drop....but i do agree about finnan... that was harsh:p