The Coca-Cola Championship Rating Thread

I'll start with stoke ratings: feel free to contribute your own club.

try to be as least bias as possible: do decreases as well as increases:

SIMONSEN, Steve: 84>85 Actim Stats, the official player rating system of the Championship has rated him best keeper two years on the trot, and is currently leading the charts, premier standard, one of few players we'd keep id[f we go up

FULLER, Ricardo 84> 85, Just instrumental to our recent success

SHAWCROSS, 80>86...WOW 1.2million has been agreed with Man U and what a signing, best Defender in the league thus far, played most games for us and scores goals!, joint 2nd scorer in stoke with 7

DELAP, Rory:83>82 albeit he has a throw to rival Riise, i fail to see what else he does, frequently struggling to remember anything good...or at all he does in a match, it's like he disappears sometimes.

EUSTACE, John:79>80 Although often referred to as Eustless by fans, i thinkour captain is deserving of 80

DIAO, Salif 84>82 although will return to fitness eventually hasn't played in months and deserves a drop

PERICARD, Vincent 80> 77, how is he ranked higher than eustace and the same as shawcross, he is abysmal and stil can only score 2 goals in half a season... in the reserves...needs to go!

ZAKUANI, Gabriel 80>81 put in some decent performances

Re: The Coca-Cola Championship Rating Thread

I'll start with stoke ratings: feel free to contribute your own club.

try to be as least bias as possible: do decreases as well as increases:

SIMONSEN' date=' Steve: 84>85 Actim Stats, the official player rating system of the Championship has rated him best keeper two years on the trot, and is currently leading the charts, premier standard, one of few players we'd keep id[f we go up

FULLER, Ricardo 84> 85, Just instrumental to our recent success

SHAWCROSS, 80>86...WOW 1.2million has been agreed with Man U and what a signing, [b']best Defender in the league thus far[/b], played most games for us and scores goals!, joint 2nd scorer in stoke with 7

DELAP, Rory:83>82 albeit he has a throw to rival Riise, i fail to see what else he does, frequently struggling to remember anything good...or at all he does in a match, it's like he disappears sometimes.

EUSTACE, John:79>80 Although often referred to as Eustless by fans, i thinkour captain is deserving of 80

DIAO, Salif 84>82 although will return to fitness eventually hasn't played in months and deserves a drop

PERICARD, Vincent 80> 77, how is he ranked higher than eustace and the same as shawcross, he is abysmal and stil can only score 2 goals in half a season... in the reserves...needs to go!

ZAKUANI, Gabriel 80>81 put in some decent performances

Forgetting Robbo aren't you mate? :P (Paul Robinson (WBA))

Anyway Baggies Ratings coming soon! :D

EDIT: Rep from me as well! :)

Re: The Coca-Cola Championship Rating Thread

Forgetting Robbo aren't you mate? :P (Paul Robinson (WBA))

Anyway Baggies Ratings coming soon! :D

EDIT: Rep from me as well! :)

Mr. actim stats (official index of performances in the championship) disagrees

lol

:

Coca-Cola Championship

Top 5 defenders

Name Index Score Rank Team

1 R Shawcross 385 4 Stoke ' date='yey lol close but ryans better

2 P Robinson 366 7 West Brom

3 Z Zhi 356 11 Charlton

4 D Stewart 345 13 QPR

5 L Doyley 335 16 Watford

everyone all stats here for the championship: stoke have several players in top tables:D [url']http://www.pa-sport.com/en/actim/actim-index-championship.html[/url]