Sign in to follow this  
Spike230

Manger targeting me and a other manger

Hello me and this other manger my has be in the same championship and a othe manger join now every play we seen he keeps trying to make us out bid him to get our players and he put stupid prices in we cant afford and wont got over cos we need the money what do we do and every scene they join they manger other teams with multiple accounts and brought the best players and did some dogdey deals.not fair on the championship and unfair advantage. What do we do

53 minutes ago, Spike230 said:

Hello me and this other manger my has be in the same championship and a othe manger join now every play we seen he keeps trying to make us out bid him to get our players and he put stupid prices in we cant afford and wont got over cos we need the money what do we do and every scene they join they manger other teams with multiple accounts and brought the best players and did some dogdey deals.not fair on the championship and unfair advantage. What do we do

If you click on the manager list and scroll to the bottom you can report multiple accounts there.