Anyone know why his rating hasn't changed? 20 games for his club and scored 10 goals. 12 games for his country and he has scored 10 goals...

Perhaps it will still change but as Arsenal seem to have been rated it seems a bit of a mystery..?

A top class International forward how will will playing in the 2008 Euro's...

This Season

Competition Team: Apps - Start - Sub - Goals - Y/Cards - R/Cards

Premiership Arsenal 11 8 3 3 2 -

Carling Cup Arsenal 4 3 1 4 1 -

Champions League Arsenal 4 2 2 2 - -

FA Cup Arsenal 1 1 - 1 - -

BTW this is my 1st post so..

Dan

Euro 2008 - Qualifiers Croatia 12 12 - 10 2 -

Re: Eduardo

I did' date=' nothing come up....

Just because it's my 1st post, it doesn't mean I don't know how to use a forum. I sugest you keep your remarks to yourself next time unless you have something constructive to say...!

Dan[/quote']

Good to see a noob :P looking after themselves, there are too many people on here quick to make that sort of remark, especially when the sea4rch function on this forum is quite frankly pants!

Welcome in dude, enjoy the forum!

Good to see a noob :P looking after themselves' date=' there are too many people on here quick to make that sort of remark, especially when the sea4rch function on this forum is quite frankly pants!

Welcome in dude, enjoy the forum![/quote']

yeh dont worry about it mate! evry1 seems to be quick to accuse evry1 of spamming as soon as a new thread is created about something thats been mentioned before. As your new they should understand youre not quite so knowledgable about how the forum works. Good to see ur standing up for yourself.

actualy you do need to use search tool people are reminded severaltimes each day so please in future.....

Listen dude, I typed Eduardo into the search box and guess what come up...? Nothing, that's what! So get your facts right before you try and lecture others on etiquette.

I have been using forums on the web for years and know what’s what. When you grow up you might find that it’s more helpful pointing people in the right direction rather then coming across as a total prat.

You could try that in life too, it might help you get some respect…Well it might not.

Dan