Sign in to follow this  
danexy42007@gmail.com

Improve on Game Engine

Haha. We've been begging for an improved match engine for years mate. And a host of other improvements. SM doesn't really care about any of it because we are all a bunch of saps that continue to play (and pay) despite our complaints. We don't leave, so they really aren't motivated to do much. It's really a farce.

Hi there, I am here because game play engine sucks a lot, my proof is my last game in SMFA final, that is impossible!!! only possible in this game, I say it’s impossible a team with average 86/87 beat a team having an average 92/93 with great players talking only in raw potential, something must improve in this gameplay so weak!!! It’s insane only possible here in this gameplay. It’s ridiculous in the minimum to say...

Also ridiculous in the season guys that don’t give instructions being random and win me against this team (awful rates from my players), this gameplay is a joke, a pure bad joke for sure. Bernardo silva made me in average 6.90, this season, harry Kane 7.40, dijk one of the best not even 8, and so on so on, very irrealist, very...

69E10A76-13EF-4B00-A70C-8348C080A595.png

1C76DA7A-2416-4CA7-9293-8AEA876E7A1A.png

142A524E-410F-4B26-A614-0D705E918C6C.png

FB76215A-7A00-4CE8-B0A1-07467023D079.png

Edited by Ricardocardoso