Sign in to follow this  
heinz

WHERE IS ADMIN???

Seriously, we spend mega money on the game buying slots and creating custom worlds managing 33 GW's and admin cannot answer one mail? Why did you sign up for admin then???

Answer my freaking mails please and also sort out the SMFA Blocking legit deals...I put Onana up for sale for 20 million with his value at 12.8 million and get an offer for 21 million and you cannot give me a reason for blocking the deal? Seriously I need the cash to buy a better player. 

Also work on the rule settings for custom worlds as I started a under 21 GW with empty squads and as an owner lost 10 managers because one twit started bidding before the set time and I HAVE NO CONTROL ON MY OWN WORLD I PAID FOR? Answer my mails and sort your set up out.

Cheers

They gave up a few years ago, they are busy trying to get rich with some crypto currency game.

They have left the multi player game to rot after their last awful attempt to improve it.

Even lied on here a few years ago stating that they were about to improve it, embarrassing for those that started it up.