Sign in to follow this  
JoaoCastro

Loan Players

Hi

Why do i have so many future stars players to loan and i only have offers for 7 or 8!??? As i can’t do that i cannot improve them and also my training gives improves to so many players that their improvement is very slow!!! Hope for an answer! Thx in advance

1 hour ago, JoaoCastro said:

Hi

Why do i have so many future stars players to loan and i only have offers for 7 or 8!??? As i can’t do that i cannot improve them and also my training gives improves to so many players that their improvement is very slow!!! Hope for an answer! Thx in advance

Hi Joao,

and welcome in Soccer Manager, loan offers depends on the GW: usually clubs without a manager ask your players on loan, so if is a GW full of manager you have few chances to give your players on loan, since every team can have only 3.

Give players on loan helps for reduce the total wages, because half wages is payed from you and half from another team, so try to give who has a higher wages, not to improve players, that depends on their real performance and when Soccer Manager depends to review a League.

Cheers

Thx for the quick answer!! But as i have so many players on Team “B”, my players from the principal squad have less improvments on training week! That’s why i don’t understand that i put 20 players for loan and only 6 or 7 that have proposals to leave on loan