90+ rated players that will rise in spain,portugal & italy

Gashead9

OK, im looking to strengthen my squad in defence or midfield, primarily defence & was wondering which players you guys think might rise to at least a 93 from a 90+ rating

im finding most players at 93 or above are hard to come across & managed clubs are hesitant to sell unless silly money is involved so buying risers is my best bet, plus it adds value to my squad of course.

Hope you can help me out

Re: 90+ rated players that will rise in spain,portugal & italy

OK' date=' im looking to strengthen my squad in defence or midfield, primarily defence & was wondering which players you guys think might rise to at least a 93 from a 90+ rating

im finding most players at 93 or above are hard to come across & managed clubs are hesitant to sell unless silly money is involved so buying risers is my best bet, plus it adds value to my squad of course.

Hope you can help me out[/quote']

It is hard to get a 93+ player these days. The only player I can think of is Julio Cesar of Inter getting from 92 to 93. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

i think Joaquin has a chance of getting a 93 and so does Silva

What anyone buying from Valencia has to remember is that this season they are a 'mid table' team. They are 11th in the league and have no played very well. I think Silva has a great chance of going up to 93 as does arzemindi going up to 90. But other than them and a few others i wouldn't build your hopes up too much.

NOOOO i think Arzemindi will go down with his few apprences

16 out of a possible 20 games in the league

3 out of 6 in CL

I'd say thats very good for a 89 player.

NOOOO i think Arzemindi will go down with his few apprences and goals for the club and Silva has 38 apperances this season and second is Joaquin with 37

If a player played every game, in the league thats 20 apps + 6 in CL + a few in the cup = 26 - 30 MAX

Can you give me a link where you are getting your stats from.

16 out of a possible 20 games in the league

3 out of 6 in CL

I'd say thats very good for a 89 player.

If a player played every game' date=' in the league thats 20 apps + 6 in CL + a few in the cup = 26 - 30 MAX

Can you give me a link where you are getting your stats from.[/quote']

ooo i visited the Valencia website lol since im them in gc 9 and wanted to know who will decrease and rise since they doing bad in la liga

What anyone buying from Valencia has to remember is that this season they are a 'mid table' team. They are 11th in the league and have no played very well. I think Silva has a great chance of going up to 93 as does arzemindi going up to 90. But other than them and a few others i wouldn't build your hopes up too much.

Arizmendi has barely scored any goals at all, which is sad especially with the amount of playing time he's had. I have to disagree and I say he should go down to 88. Garay is your best choice talented CB only 90 but should be a 91/92 possibele 95+ in the future

ZAPATER' date=' Alberto this guy should get 91 maybe 92

23 starts (3) from sub and scored 1 goal

seen as though rating 92 Andres Nicolas D'Alessandro 6 starts (13) subs and 3 goal

any thoughts?:)[/quote']

Gotta agree with that Real Zaragoza club captain should go up to 91/92

dont think hes been mentioned on this thread before but a good riser is athletic bilbao's left back Lertxundi Koikili, currently getting in the team instead of Asier Del Horno and certain to rise by a large amount as he is only rated 76. he would only cost you around 1mill so is worth it i think

hey peeps, i know a few people think that CHIELLINI will increase to 91/92...but hes been playing as a CB lately for Juve, i really want to buy him as i need a stronger LB and im going to trade PANDER for him..but what i want to know is if his position will change to CB/LB??? if it does then i wont bother buying him....any info would be great