So you cant currently report suspected multiple acounts in game worlds. Not sure how long this had been the case but its allow cheats to ruin gameworlds. Dont think it will ever return?

SMW is basically dead at this point I think if anyone can come and ruin a long standing gameworld. Devs dont bother to respond on twitter. Such a shame as I enjoyed the minimal game style for many years.

3 hours ago, dandandan said:

So you cant currently report suspected multiple acounts in game worlds. Not sure how long this had been the case but its allow cheats to ruin gameworlds. Dont think it will ever return?

SMW is basically dead at this point I think if anyone can come and ruin a long standing gameworld. Devs dont bother to respond on twitter. Such a shame as I enjoyed the minimal game style for many years.

Click on Game World Managers and scroll to the bottom. You can report multiple accounts there. 

Report manager function is now renenabled but its useless.

A manager in my setup has friends/dupe accounts that go round the unmanaged teams buying his players and making rubbish one sided deals, once they do three deals with each club they switch to another unmanged club and repeat the process.

I've managed to get lots of deals reversed but when I reported dupe accounts it came back lack of evidence. 10-15 dodgey transfer with 4-5  managers that rotate around managed clubs.. Said clubs never make transfers with other players nor do they even bother to pick their teams for matches but there is somehow a lack of evidence. They are doing this in two setups because I've joined them to see.

Maybe SM cant detect because VPN or something but basically reporting cheating managers seems futile at this point. If what I have provided isnt enough evidence then I can only assume you need the FBI to investigate dodgy behaviour.