we all create a setup from scratch, il make it you choose what it is!

we all create a setup from scratch, il make it you choose what it is!  

1. 1.

• random draw? but you must stay with your team
    • team you have must start with the same letter as your name
    • first come first serve what ever teams you pick
    • i pick your teams
    • other (please state what)

Re: we all create a setup from scratch, il make it you choose what it is!

Hey mate yeah good idea.

I voted for having a random draw of the teams but a good idea would be that if your league had, say, 20 teams in it with two divisions consisting of 10 teams in each division, then the first 10 posters in this thread can get a team from a random draw in DIVISION 1 and the next 10 posters can get a random team in DIVISION 2 (also from a draw). Let me know what you think cheers.

Hey mate yeah good idea.

I voted for having a random draw of the teams but a good idea would be that if your league had' date=' say, 20 teams in it with two divisions consisting of 10 teams in each division, then the first 10 posters in this thread can get a team from a random draw in DIVISION 1 and the next 10 posters can get a random team in DIVISION 2 (also from a draw). Let me know what you think cheers.[/quote']

good idea mate i like it, if enough ppl agree then thats are plan, and what teams will we draw out?

what about if every1 who wants to join suggests a team they would like and that team gets put in the draw?

good idea mate i like it' date=' if enough ppl agree then thats are plan, and what teams will we draw out?

what about if every1 who wants to join suggests a team they would like and that team gets put in the draw?[/quote']

If that works out I want to be one of the first posters.

• 4 months later...

guys, dont think you have noticed but this was the original thread for one of my setups that got made back in january and it was closed for ages, why did u post?

the last post by someone who actually contributed to the making of this setup was in january.

sorry guys, it was a good idea but the actual idea didnt turn out to be setup as alot of people didnt like their draws so i ended up with:

the best of the best setup

you can still join that if u want?

sorry for the inconveinience