'New Forumers Setup being made'.

Well Guys I have had this Idea Since a long time to make my own Setup but the problem is that i can’t buy a Gold Membership or even a Setup or that matter but I would really Appreciate if someone actually created this setup and included me in this thing. I have seen Many setups around SM and have found some really interesting and I thought why not take a few good points from them and make a Totally New Setup like the one I have thought of Below.

Well here’s the Idea.

1. 1 divisions, 8 teams in the divisions, The Teams will all be The Top Teams in the World.If you want the names here they are

Barcelona , Real Madrid , Manchester United , Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea,AC Milan , Inter Milan.

p.s – there can be changes in teams if the managers wants to exchange them with other teams of their choice.

2. Now you maybe wondering what’s the Difference eh? Well the catch is that u can play only 8 players over the age of 21 which means 3 players should be from ur youth squad

[under-21].

3. No Up’s , no Down’s but the 2 managers whose teams finish at the bottom 2 spots get Fired so that the other managers can give it a GO.

[idea from Survivor Setup]

4. Also There’ll be Heaps of talent outside the Setup so… The League will be mighty Competitive.

5. [Optional]There’ll be Groups of 2 Rivals as 1 team. And they can work as a Team or decide against it.. it’s upto them. But Their Points Will be Added together and the Team which has most Combined Points Wins the Title – Team Champions.

Example- Team 1- Barca & Real Madrid… Team 2 – Man Utd & Liverpool … Team 3 – Chelsea & Arsenal … Team 4 – Inter & AC Milan.

This is just a weird Thought which came to my mind, coz I remember this idea being implemented by Arsenal123 and I was a part of that setup.

6. I’ll take Charge of all the Invitations and all the Publicity and Any kind of Responsibility of the Whole setup ..

7. I’ll also Bring in the Best Managers on the Forums and if you want Better Quality i'll also bring a few of the Best managers on other Setups also.

So Pls if anyone of you are Interested in making this Setup pls Contact me via Pm or else don’t bother Pming me just Post here stating your Interest it’s upto you how you contact me. And this was just my Idea and pls nobody get angry coz I may have stolen a couple of ideas from others but guys it’s just for the Game so hope and undestand and I once again apologize for any inconvience

So i'll put out my teams in order of Preference

1.Barcelona

2.Man utd

3.Real Madrid

Cheers to all …

Have a nice day.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Will anyone be interested in making this setup?

Well Guys I have had this Idea Since a long time to make my own Setup but the problem is that i can’t buy a Gold Membership or even a Setup or that matter but I would really Appreciate if someone actually created this setup and included me in this thing. I have seen Many setups around SM and have found some really interesting and I thought why not take a few good points from them and make a Totally New Setup like the one I have thought of Below.

Well here’s the Idea.

1. 1 divisions' date=' 8 teams in the divisions, The Teams will all be The Top Teams in the World.If you want the names here they are

[b']Barcelona , Real Madrid , Manchester United , Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea,AC Milan , Inter Milan.[/b]

p.s – there can be changes in teams if the managers wants to exchange them with other teams of their choice.

2. Now you maybe wondering what’s the Difference eh? Well the catch is that u can play only 8 players over the age of 21 which means 3 players should be from ur youth squad

[under-21].

3. No Up’s , no Down’s but the 2 managers whose teams finish at the bottom 2 spots get Fired so that the other managers can give it a GO.

[idea from Survivor Setup]

4. Also There’ll be Heaps of talent outside the Setup so… The League will be mighty Competitive.

5. [Optional]There’ll be Groups of 2 Rivals as 1 team. And they can work as a Team or decide against it.. it’s upto them. But Their Points Will be Added together and the Team which has most Combined Points Wins the Title – Team Champions.

Example- Team 1- Barca & Real Madrid… Team 2 – Man Utd & Liverpool … Team 3 – Chelsea & Arsenal … Team 4 – Inter & AC Milan.

This is just a weird Thought which came to my mind, coz I remember this idea being implemented by Arsenal123 and I was a part of that setup.

6. I’ll take Charge of all the Invitations and all the Publicity and Any kind of Responsibility of the Whole setup ..

7. I’ll also Bring in the Best Managers on the Forums and if you want Better Quality i'll also bring a few of the Best managers on other Setups also.

So Pls if anyone of you are Interested in making this Setup pls Contact me via Pm or else don’t bother Pming me just Post here stating your Interest it’s upto you how you contact me. And this was just my Idea and pls nobody get angry coz I may have stolen a couple of ideas from others but guys it’s just for the Game so hope and undestand and I once again apologize for any inconvience

Cheers to all …

Have a nice day.

I have got a spare setup and would be willing to use if we got rid of a rules. Rule 5 i really don't like so if i giv u the league it will need to be scrapped. and also remember i will be in-charge and will not be removing myself from setup and i would like to make the draw to give people there teams. So if you can get 6 other respected forumers i am happy to start the draw. Thats if ur happy to agree to what i have just said.

well i got no probs Cancellling the 5th Rule and anyways i have written there that it's Optional...

if anyone else interested in making such a setup?

coz i always keep my options open...

but as of now Benrado u r in..

can v just wait for 1 more day just to see some more interest and also i need time to send the invites to all the best managers here..

hi everyone, can anyone interested plz post your name underneath or send me a PM saying your interested. By Saturday 5pm, when me and niks will decide who the best candidates are to join our joint league. Also can everyone plz give ideas for extra unusual rules and suggestions of names, why you should join the league.

Here are the for the league places:

1. Me

2. Niks

3. TomOwen (as Niks personal choice)

4. Available (this place will be for a person who is picked at random from everyone who applies)

5. Available (to the person who gives the best rules - and there rules will be added on to those already chosen by Niks)

6. Available (to the best candidate)

7. Available (to my personal choice - it could be you?)

8. Available (to our shared personal choice - could also be you?)

9. Available (this place will be for a person who is picked at random from everyone who applies)

10. Available (this place will be for a person who is picked at random from everyone who applies)

Can everyone who is a competitive manager who logs on often, plz feel free to apply. As me and Niks both want great committed managers. Everyone who doesn't get chosen will be put as a reserve for when a manager gets kicked out if they finish bottom 2. NOTE: This can not be me or Niks.

The draw (which will be made at random) for the teams allocated and one lucky forumer, will be made by me, and a team of independent adjudicators (only joking), on the Saturday at 6PM.

Good luck to everyone who applies, and i hope i haven't missed anything out.

P.S. Can the name of the Thread be changed to -' New Forumers Setup being made - please aply'

I would definitely love to join mate. Will appreciate being in the same setup as a forumer.

Like all the rules.

If yes then ARSENAL would be the team I want as I have been wanting them for a very long time.

A draw is also ok with me :)

cheers guys' date='[/quote']

ok your in the draw, good luck getting in and good luck in getting arsenal

Re: 'New Forumers Setup being made'.

People in the draw so far are (5):

Ruud-17

REDDEVILLFC

Nasir_ali

Ross DAFC (via Pm)

mondi_27

centurion

NOTE: there are 3 people who will go into the setup from the draw. All the rest will be reserves. There are also places available for me and Niks choice, our shared choice and the best rules suggested.

This will be updated when more people apply.

REMINDER: There are 2 days left to apply

Yes mate why not put my name down for a team :D

I really really really need to stop taking teams :o

It's getting way out of hand again not to mention sm adding fuel to the fire with the extra team slots B)

Thanx for that SM (not sarcasim) it was a good gesture to all GM's:D

Yes mate why not put my name down for a team :D

I really really really need to stop taking teams :o

It's getting way out of hand again not to mention sm adding fuel to the fire with the extra team slots B)

Thanx for that SM (not sarcasim) it was a good gesture to all GM's:D

you, and monti_27 have been put into the draw, good luck getting a team

anyone else feel free to apply, you've got 2 days left and a good chance of getting a team.

Till now here are the managers sure to play

1.Niks

2.Benreado

3.Tomowen[my choice]

4.Ruud-17 [ my choice]

and others's r in the draw ...

Benreado 10 teams in setup and i've choosen 3 [myself,tomowen and Ruud-17] so..i'll choose only 1 more person other 5 u can do whatever u want to ... i mean choose by any method u want to...i'll just pm u tommarrow my personal choice of the 10 managers and if u agree or want some changes u can correct it later..

Teams to play

BARCELONA,REAL MADRID,MAN UTD,ARSENAL,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA,INTER MILAN , AC MILAN, LYON [OR SEVILLA OR ATHELTICO MADRID] AND BAYERN MUNICH.

The manager who gets lyon can have the liberty to have athelitico or sevilla as a exchange or just keep lyon his wish...

P.S- any of d managers whom i have also sent invites to if ya accept it then they are directly IN coz they've proven themselves already in other setup's and r reputed managers.

NOTE - Benreado can't get knocked out from the setup if he's in the bottom 2 at the end of the season[setup owner afterall he can't be kickd out] but if i m in the bottom 2 i'll be kicked out ... [coz rules are Rules and same for all]

cheers to all..

Well just hear me out here…

I m just suggesting this and want the response from all u guys on what u think of this suggestion of mine...

Here’s the deal.

This custom setup is kind a joint rite? I mean my idea and Benreado is the owner rite? So why not we have a very Friendly Competition here ... His teams Vs My Teams

I know you maybe confused but it’s simple. There r 10 teams in the setup rite? So Benreado and I can select 5 managers each before the draw has taken place and then those managers are our team mates...

After we have selected the 5 managers their scores will be added together and the team with highest total points wins this Friendly Contest of Managers…

It’s just for fun no rivalry or something like this … I mean just for FUN… More Rivalry between the teams and that way even the managers may become good friends also…

Just a Strange thought which came to my mind... It’s just for fun but won’t happen if u guys don’t like it…

Just think bout it and then all of u plz tell me what u think of the idea…

If this happens this is my Team

1. Niks

2. Ruud-17

3. Tom Owen

4. Son of Pluto [still has to accept the invitation]

5. Undecided [if anyone interested pm me o.k.?]