Neymar

ryan2007

Re: Neymar

This argument is irrelevent. Neymar is not suited for English football (....yet). Even if he got the love' date=' care and attention that was required, whether it be at Chelsea, Manchester United or even Torquay United, he'd find it difficult to establish himself in the English style of football.[/quote']

I agree, its not even an argument when one side presents facts and the other responds with "conjecture"

I'm pretty sure arsenal or man utd could develop him successfully.

I wouldn't like to see him in barca or real though.

A small spanish or italian club would do him wonders' date=' as he'll be able to play against better opposition.[/quote']

and chelsea just like they have done with borini, bruma, van aanholt, chalobah etc

and chelsea just like they have done with borini' date=' bruma, van aanholt, chalobah etc[/quote']

I don't think the players u mentioned are first teamers. And besides, I don't think any of them have the potential of ever being as good as neymar.

Ancelotti has a certain age bar everyone has to pass to get into his team really :P

Oh give it up.

LOL, i forgot, we keep on getting told its only arsenal that buy every player as a foetusnot as 15 yr olds, controls the maternal colostrum, girlfriends or boyfriends of the growing superstar until they blossom into first team footballers that help the gunners win everything in sight.

No-one else does this and there isnt an agenda out there.

Nurse.... tablets....

LOL' date=' i forgot, we keep on getting told its only arsenal that buy every player as a foetusnot as 15 yr olds, controls the maternal colostrum, girlfriends or boyfriends of the growing superstar until they blossom into first team footballers that help the gunners win everything in sight.

Nurse.... tablets....[/quote']

ahh yes, i remember the good old days when i used to think like that :)

It's a good thing i'm about a decade ahead of those days :P

On topic:

Which club would u guys like to see neymar go to??

I personally think he should go to valencia or genoa!

LOL' date=' i forgot, we keep on getting told its only arsenal that buy every player as a foetusnot as 15 yr olds, controls the maternal colostrum, girlfriends or boyfriends of the growing superstar until they blossom into first team footballers that help the gunners win everything in sight.

Nurse.... tablets....[/quote']

Yeh.

Personally I think Leicester City would be a great move for Neymar. Guaranteed first team action, him and Fryatt would make a great partnership.

Yeh.

Personally I think Leicester City would be a great move for Neymar. Guaranteed first team action' date=' him and Fryatt would make a great partnership.[/quote']

lol :D, you`ll be accused of being the man city of your league soon with these 2 thais in charge, good luck

ahh yes' date=' i remember the good old days when i used to think like that :)

On topic:

I personally think he should go to valencia or genoa![/quote']

My own:p but it appears theres been some developments, carlo was asked at todays press conference whether he was interested in neymar, he confirmed that we were but at the end when he thought the cameras were off, a club official turned to him and said that we cant go any further with neymar and within earshot of the microphones...

Only chelsea can be this cack-handed.

ahh yes' date=' i remember the good old days when i used to think like that :)

On topic:

I personally think he should go to valencia or genoa![/quote']

Valencia won't get him as they are in too much debt.

I think a team like Deportivo, Napoli or Genoa would be good for him, until he's a goalscorer in a European league, when he can go to a bigger side having established himself on this side of the Atlantic.

In all honesty he won't play ahead of Drogba at Chelsea, who is a proven scorer in England and hasa few years left in him.

I don't want to start arguing with you again cfcdoc but do you think moving to Chelsea is a good thing for Neymar?

Honestly mate, not really, well not as an 18 yr old, much rather we signed him and loaned him back or out but at approx 30m euros, who would do that. He is talented and we have brazilians to help him settle, alex and now ramires which is a done deal so settling wont be difficult, not sure physically how he would cope at present .

No I heard we'd actually had a bid to buy him rejected' date=' but I doubt that's true. It'd be too early for him anyway, as all he'd do is become another Tevez in that we'd rely on him far too much.[/quote']

he certainly needs to go to a club that can afford the luxury of resting him, certainly when you take into account his relative inexperience, his immaturity with regards to other cultures and lifestyles, the physical nature of the league and his age.I make you right that at west ham, currently, he would be relied upon far too heavily, especially if rumours of cole going to liverpool are true.

Youve also had the WP application for sulejmani turned down who by all accounts is a cracking player.

I hope you can provide a link because in no single interview drogba gave did he at any point mention he was "left fending for himself for 4 months"

This non-englishmen has got a scoop has he??

Read the new book "Soccernomics". Maybe it'll change your point of view.

And it's not just Drogba. It's Makelele. And Geremi. Kezman. Gallas.

All Chelsea did for Drogba was put him in touch with a real estate agent who tried to rip him off. Nice.

And the same thing happened to Anelka at Real Madrid.

Milan are one of the only giants who actually have had a relocation agency on their books. They supply everything the player wants and make sure he's happy' date=' comfortable and adapting well. Lyon as well, but Lyon focus on Brazilians. That's why I'm hoping that Bruno goes to Lyon.

Honestly mate, not really, well not as an 18 yr old, much rather we signed him and loaned him back or out but at approx 30m euros, who would do that. He is talented and we have brazilians to help him settle, alex and now ramires which is a done deal so settling wont be difficult, not sure physically how he would cope at present .

You know, players are people. If you know anything about Neymar, you'd know that his personnality is very high risk. He's cocky and arrogant, but insecure at the same time. Who cares if Alex is there, they don't know each other. And Ramires will be going through the same process. Neymar needs to go where Ganso goes, go wherever Robinho goes, go play with Pato. He needs to be under someone's wing at first.

All Chelsea did for Drogba was put him in touch with a real estate agent who tried to rip him off. Nice.

Milan are one of the only giants who actually have had a relocation agency on their books. They supply everything the player wants and make sure he's happy' date=' comfortable and adapting well. Lyon as well, but Lyon focus on Brazilians. That's why I'm hoping that Bruno goes to Lyon.

You know, players are people. If you know anything about Neymar, you'd know that his personnality is very high risk. He's cocky and arrogant, but insecure at the same time. Who cares if Alex is there, they don't know each other. And Ramires will be going through the same process. Neymar needs to go where Ganso goes, go wherever Robinho goes, go play with Pato. He needs to be under someone's wing at first.[/quote']

Ive heard of that, written by professor szymanski who perpetually persistently and consistently gets his facts wrong, including the fact that chelsea has the second highest turnover in the league... nice source not...

You know, players are people. If you know anything about Neymar, you'd know that his personnality is very high risk. He's cocky and arrogant, but insecure at the same time. Who cares if Alex is there, they don't know each other. And Ramires will be going through the same process. Neymar needs to go where Ganso goes, go wherever Robinho goes, go play with Pato. He needs to be under someone's wing at first.[/quote']

To give you an example of this mans abilities, read the following, he keeps on mentioning club debt.. we are IN DEBT to NO-ONE, our debt was converted to equity. Had you sourced a book not written by him, i probably would have read it, held my hands up and apologised had it contained what you claimed we had done but this guy.... He just doesnt like chelsea

REad this

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/markets/article-23866765-losing-game-that-chelsea-cant-afford-to-play.do