thorgan lesar

Belgian Football (season '19 - '20) and 22 others countries (for examples The Netherlands and Slovakia)

16 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

What are the thoughts on Carel EITING? Back from injury you think there is a chance he will get games and a rise in future?

Mazraoui is injured, Marin isn't still ready for more chances. At the moment Alvarez, Van De Beek and Gravenbergh are the only players at the midfield. So he will get surely some chances and at the moment I predict a + 2 to 82. 

I personally think Gravenbergh & Lassina Traoré are the 2 "must buys" from Ajax at the moment. Perr Schuurs will also rise nicely normally.

37 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I wish Jonathan David will play for Ajax 

I prefer Germany for him. The perfect competition for him. RB Leipzig for example together with Timo Werner if he stays. 

Btw Ajax is paying (record for them) 15 million with bonusses for Antony, but David his price is too much for them (25 - 30 million). Btw if I was David, I won't go to Ajax. The Dutch competition is not any step further, only the team Ajax. 

I know - thanks to a good connection - that RB Leipzig only invests to 30 - 35 million, not further. A perfect team to grow and they have the financial possibilities. Borussia Dortmund is another option. Bayer Leverkusen is also another team who goes far for great talents. Those 3 teams are the best choices in my opinion. Bayern Munich is a step too much... . 

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I prefer Germany for him. The perfect competition for him. RB Leipzig for example together with Timo Werner if he stays. 

Btw Ajax is paying (record for them) 15 million with bonusses for Antony, but David his price is too much for them (25 - 30 million). Btw if I was David, I won't go to Ajax. The Dutch competition is not any step further, only the team Ajax. 

I know - thanks to a good connection - that RB Leipzig only invests to 30 - 35 million, not further. A perfect team to grow and they have the financial possibilities. Borussia Dortmund is another option. Bayer Leverkusen is also another team who goes far for great talents. Those 3 teams are the best choices in my opinion. Bayern Munich is a step too much... . 

I really want to see him to Dortmund but impossible because they already have Haland. They will not buy David so RB Leipzig is great too.I agree with you!

Europa League

KAA Gent - AS Roma 1-1

1-0 Jonathan David 

Kaminski; Castro-Montes, Plastun (Anderson Niangbo 81'), Ngadeu, Mohammadi; Owusu, Kums, Vadis, Bezus (Giorgi Chakvetadze 61'); Depoitre (Giorgi Kvilitaia 61'), David 

Manchester United - Club Brugge 5-0

Mignolet; Mechele, Deli, Ricca; Mata (Matej Mitrovic 63'), Rits (Charles De Ketelaere 79'), Kossounou, Vanaken, De Cuyper; Tau (Krépin Diatta 63'), Okereke

@1000dB

KAA Ghent not efficiënt enough. They were better. Pitty :(

Club Brugge isn't in form last weeks and missed 4 players yesterday. 

21 hours ago, The punch said:

Jonathan DAVID rise +2, so anychance for +1 to 88 next review belgium ?

No chance anymore. KAA Gent's cap is 86 and he already broke it. He will rise in a new club next season ;)

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I believe he's the top scorer in the league (with 18 goals so far). Very impressive for any young Striker. :) 

Topscorer with Dieumerci Mbokani since yesterday, both has 18 goals..

9 minutes ago, Juande14 said:

Terem Moffi will be a bargain. Recently gone to Belgium and scored 4 in 7. Rated as 60.

Indeed, will rise a lot probably. In 2 weeks a new update (predictions) of the Belgian review in this thread. I already said you can't do wrong with Moffi

2 hours ago, Vib said:

Nelsson was a beast vs Celtic in the Europa game last week but Tapsoba is the clear winner here imo because he is playing in the much better team and in a much better league. So yeah I would trade for Tapsoba

Nice player, Nelsson..

2 hours ago, vtrmp said:

Should I keep Victor Nelsson or trade for Tapsoba?

Both really good. No option to keep both or give someone else ? But if I have to chose Tapsoba.

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes (See below) thank u safir6 for pointing out and a "Thank You" coming your way.  😃

Ngakia: Looked earlier not yet. sigh.

Groningen for TMC below:-

SWiki as usual on a monday very few players past thru. 

Latest Part Update for Holland and also some great looking "Must Buys"  Below:-

Remember this is my first spreadsheet predictions for Holland so the accuracy is unlikely to be as good as BIG5 predictions. I have to find SM's 0%Line and adjust for the next review. Hopefully my estimation, won't be critically out this first time.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Netherlds-Must-Buy1.png

Don't miss the great buys, Zirkzee, Baumgartner and Tanguy Kouassi. 

If you have bought anyone from the BIG5 from my spreadsheet and want an update since the review, please choose maximum of 3 players per forumer and I will have a look for u. BUT Remember it may take time and MUST already be on my spreadsheet ie u bought him because of seeing him on the spreadsheet. Only exception to this is, if u have found a new "must buy" like the one Zafir6 found. Thanks for your interest and support, Cheers Socca

The Netherlands are close to a review 

Saturday 18u00 all 9 games in Belgium. Waasland-Beveren against Excel Moeskroen will be an important game for Waasland-Beveren if they want to stay in division 1. KV Oostende against KRC Genk, an important game for both. KRC Genk needs to win to go for Play-Off 1 and KV Oostende needs to be aware of Waasland-Beveren.