thorgan lesar

Belgian Football (season '19 - '20) and 22 others countries (for examples The Netherlands and Slovakia)

5 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Mengi and Morrison already mentioned indeed. Gvardiol I know him for a year now, but somehow I didn't mention him. Thanks :) 

Are you sure? Can you quote where you have mentioned them?

I’m worried for my eye sight 😂

On 6/14/2020 at 8:52 AM, Kierans91 said:

Barry Hepburn - Celtic

Liam Morrison - Bayern Munich

Both been added to SM this morning, futures of both looking very bright.

Barry Hepburn is a very skilful attacker with a lot of pace.

Video above of Barry Hepburn.

Theres also a video below of Scotland v Iceland u17s in which both players featured and Morrison got on the score sheet.

Both players have been added very cheap this morning.

Barry Hepburn - Rating - 65 - Value - 32k

Liam Morrison - Rating - 67 - Value - 40k

Edit: articles below from April, outlining Bayern’s plans to bring Barry Hepburn to the Allianz Arena.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8267197/amp/Bayern-Munich-confident-securing-deal-Celtic-prospect-Barry-Hepburn.html

tbrfootball.com/report-suggests-celtic-could-lose-teen-talents-daniel-kelly-and-barry-hepburn/amp/

On 6/19/2020 at 2:56 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I just know him by name Teden Mengi. How do you rate his potential on a term of 1 - 2 years for him ? 

A lot of talents to find in here..

Fausto Vera

Igor Diveev

Christoph Baumgartner

Mathias Normann 

These 4 in particular.

12 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Are you sure? Can you quote where you have mentioned them?

I’m worried for my eye sight 😂

Liam Morisson in Rahul his thread and Mengi by you and me in this thread. :)

Just now, thorgan lesar said:

Liam Morisson in Rahul his thread and Mengi by you and me in this thread. 

Oh yeah, I thought you meant that you had mentioned these players in your thread.

Sorry, least I won’t have to make an appointment at specsavers now I did see these quotes 😊

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Oh yeah, I thought you meant that you had mentioned these players in your thread.

Sorry, least I won’t have to make an appointment at specsavers now I did see these quotes 😊

I thought it was me with Morrison, but by searching I find out it was you. With all these talents I'll mentioned already... :)Mengi, I mentionned. ;) 

59 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Not convinced by Ahmedhodzic his potential, but maybe a good option if you search a player to rise. Bondar is a good option indeed. 

Stojinovic is wanted by Bologna, so if I was you, sign him. 

I've bid for Stojinovic as he has been a regular for his club plus linked with Bologna as you say.

48 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Emin Bayram who Thorgan mentioned is a really good option.

Other options:

Leon King - Rangers (not on DB yet)

Liam Morrison - Bayern (think he’s been mentioned before)

Teden Mengi - Manchester United

Josko Gvardiol - Dinamo Zagreb

Some of these have probably been mentioned, there are so many talents on this thread I’ve probably missed these guys.

I think @gyanthecat predicted a +2 for Marrony and I would imagine Everton Soares has reached his peak in Brazil.

Gvardiol is out my budget in this particular game world. I'm dealing with a very low amount of money ha 

On 6/19/2020 at 10:54 AM, Kierans91 said:

I highly recommend that people buy Teden Mengi ASAP!!

Currently been training with the first team since football’s restarted and there’s talk he should get game time in the remaining fixtures.

If so you can expect his value to skyrocket 🚀

SM value - 320k

Example for an increase in value is Eduardo Quaresma, started 1 game for Sporting CP value rose from 280k -> 1 million!

On 6/19/2020 at 1:56 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I just know him by name Teden Mengi. How do you rate his potential on a term of 1 - 2 years for him ? 

^ this is the only time I’ve seen you mention Mengi, 3 hours after I mentioned him on Rahul’s thread 😉

10 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I thought it was me with Morrison, but by searching I find out it was you. With all these talents I'll mentioned already... :)Mengi, I mentionned. ;) 

I guess, although I generally don’t mention or do a report on a player unless anyone else has already mentioned them 😊

I do my own scouting of players.

11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

^ this is the only time I’ve seen you mention Mengi, 3 hours after I mentioned him on Rahul’s thread 😉

I guess, although I generally don’t mention or do a report on a player unless anyone else has already mentioned them 😊

I do my own scouting of players.

Me too doing my own scouting... Do you also look via Instat and Wyscout ?

And yeah I looked too fast, you mentionned Mengi as well. My bad ;) 

This 18 years old Bulgarian Filip Krastev doesn't sign for Manchester City, but will transfer directly to Lommel United. 

Will be an interesting team to follow in the Belgian 2nd division, I will try to make some rapports about Lommel United next season. Lommel United pays 2.3 million euros, a record for Lommel United and a record in the 2nd division of Belgium. @Kierans91

De bronafbeelding bekijken

32 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Me too doing my own scouting... Do you also look via Instat and Wyscout ?

And yeah I looked too fast, you mentionned Mengi as well. My bad ;)

Yeah among others

I generally try to watch as many videos of said players and Transfermarkt for stats also.

21 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

This 18 years old Bulgarian Filip Krastev doesn't sign for Manchester City, but will transfer directly to Lommel United. 

Will be an interesting team to follow in the Belgian 2nd division, I will try to make some rapports about Lommel United next season. Lommel United pays 2.3 million euros, a record for Lommel United and a record in the 2nd division of Belgium. @Kierans91

De bronafbeelding bekijken

Interesting,

Do you expect big things from Lommel over the next few years?

52 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah among others

I generally try to watch as many videos of said players and Transfermarkt for stats also.

Interesting,

I tend to use a mix of Transefrmarkt and Soccerway. After that I do a google search and see if there are any particular news items about a player.

3 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I tend to use a mix of Transefrmarkt and Soccerway. After that I do a google search and see if there are any particular news items about a player.

Soccerway is also a site who I look nearly every day. I use soccerway for my predictions, also for Belgium and the one I did with Argentina. Transfermarkt is nice to see the comparable players and how they rate all these players. Every opinion helps.

57 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah among others

Interesting,

Which others ?

It's too early to say, because Krastev is for the moment the only player they transferred into their squad. I hope the intentions of the Manchester City-group are good and have some patience with Lommel United. I don't know if they have big ambitions on (long and short) term. The Belgian first division is pretty good, much underrated in Europe, so it won't be easy to be in the top 10 in 2-3 years. 

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Soccerway is also a site who I look nearly every day. I use soccerway for my predictions, also for Belgium and the one I did with Argentina. Transfermarkt is nice to see the comparable players and how they rate all these players. Every opinion helps.

Which others ?

It's too early to say, because Krastev is for the moment the only player they transferred into their squad. I hope the intentions of the Manchester City-group are good and have some patience with Lommel United. I don't know if they have big ambitions on (long and short) term. The Belgian first division is pretty good, much underrated in Europe, so it won't be easy to be in the top 10 in 2-3 years. 

Football talent scout, that is all I’m saying.

19 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I use soccerway but they sometimes don’t have players who are yet to feature for there senior team, which transfermarkt do.

16 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Football talent scout, that is all I’m saying.

The man behind this, I know him. He lives in Belgium, but for some things I'm not agreeing with him to be honest. Most of the time I'm agreeing with him, but that is also all I'm saying :) 

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

The man behind this, I know him. He lives in Belgium, but for some things I'm not agreeing with him to be honest. Most of the time I'm agreeing with him, but that is also all I'm saying :) 

Yeah that’s fair enough, I don’t just copy and paste though.

I will look at some players he recommends and make my opinion on them through watching various videos and try to gain as much information as possible.

Some players I stumble upon like Johan Hove Giorgos Vagiannidis and Nuno Mendes who I did a rapport a few weeks back

I recommended him to the forum and now he’s playing first team for Sporting, obviously people will know of this player but what I’m trying to say is I don’t just look at a player who has been scouted off these websites.

Sometimes if you look around the world of football you will find gems without Wydscout or Football talent scout.

Out of curiosity what don’t you agree on?

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah that’s fair enough, I don’t just copy and paste though.

I will look at some players he recommends and make my opinion on them through watching various videos and try to gain as much information as possible.

Some players I stumble upon like Johan Hove Giorgos Vagiannidis and Nuno Mendes who I did a rapport a few weeks back

I recommended him to the forum and now he’s playing first team for Sporting, obviously people will know of this player but what I’m trying to say is I don’t just look at a player who has been scouted off these websites.

Sometimes if you look around the world of football you will find gems without Wydscout or Football talent scout.

Out of curiosity what don’t you agree on?

It's always nicer we can find talents on our own and that's something I'll always try. I actually don't like if I don't see that talent in particular not as first. 😛

Some different opinions on management of a team and 1 competition in particular. Patience is something important and a first line-up can't be all youngsters. It's a great to have nice talents, but a club means more then just talent in your squad. Let's leave it there. 

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Vladimir Screciu left KRC Genk definitely for Universitatea Craiova, so that's why it was good to sell him. Had a lot of problems with injuries and apparently not good enough for KRC Genk.

Noticed it on Transfermarkt yesterday. Thanks for that!

Marco Angulo has been tipped to be a success and move to Europe. I think he was linked with Man City so could end up at Lommel.

Another player at the same club he is at that I've done some research on is Moises Caciedo. He is a midfielder too and was part of the team who won under 20s Libertadores. He has played with the first team too. Feyenoord and Sevilla have been linked with a move.

He is 73 rated and costs 300k 

Louie Sibley

Club - Derby County

Age - 18

Position - Attacking Midfield

Louie Sibley is a dynamic attacking midfielder who has a great eye for a pass and can provide plenty of goals from his position.

Since the restart of the Championship Sibley has caught the eye of many with some dazzling performances along with a game winning hat trick in a 3-2 win against Millwall.

Highlights from that game below:

Louie has been likened to Mason Mount in the success he has had playing in Derby’s first team. It’s clear to see that his is enjoying life under Philip Cocu.

Video below of some other highlights:

Im hoping he will stay this year and next year at Derby County and then eventually get a move to the Premier League.

There has already been speculation of a move this summer with cash rich clubs looking to buy from clubs who have been hit hard by the covid pandemic.

SM rating - 70

Value - 600k (this value has shot up recently)

*I bought him a couple of months ago for 240k

Liberato Cacace
Club - Wellington Phoenix
Age - 19
Position - D, DM, M, AM(L)
Nationality - New Zealand

Still only 19, Cacace will become the youngest player in Phoenix history to play 50 A-League games when he takes the field against the lowly Central Coast Mariners in Gosford on Sunday night. I've watched that game, he impressed.

I follow this player closely already a year and I believe he has the qualities to play one day in the Premier League. Leeds United was some months ago already interested.

1575422363786.jpg

He's got everything that you need to be a top left-back. He's proving it week in, week out in the league and as long as he keeps his feet on the ground, which I'm sure he will be because he's a very grounded lad. But the future looks very bright for him.

I just hope he won't go directly to the Premier League, but step by step to take his football career upwards, the Belgian first division or The Netherlands his first division would be a smart move.

53 games in total in the Australian A-League (4 goals, 4 assists)

SM - 76
Value - € 700K

On 6/21/2020 at 9:45 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Isak Jóhanneson
Club - IFK Nörrkoping
Age - 17
Position - M, AM(C)
Nationality - Iceland

The Icelandic playmaker is a promising talent that is about to break through in the Swedish league. Strong with the head, chooses the right positions, has the kicking technique and likes to take the free-kicks. A player to keep an eye on.

5 games with first team (1 goal, 2 assists)

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

@Nameless

If this one is available, go for it. He's playing a lot at the moment since the restart.