thorgan lesar

Belgian Football (season '19 - '20) and 22 others countries (for examples The Netherlands and Slovakia)

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Not an easy campaign for Atalanta in CL apparently.. 

I know, Atalanta is paying too much his lack of experience, from the statistics it seems a disastrous campaign, when we failed only a match, against Dinamo Zagreb. I hope that we can win a match in San Siro. Round of 16 in CL is almost impossible, and also EL is difficult.

Europa League

KAA Gent - VFL Wolfsburg 2-2

1-2 Yaremchuk

2-2 Yaremchuk

Kaminski; Lustig, Plastun, Ngadeu, Asare; Owusu (Roman Bezus 61'), Vadis, Kums (Jean-Luc Dompé 88'), David; Yaremchuk, Depoitre (Giorgi Kvilitaia 74')

Eintracht Frankfurt - Standard De Liège 2-1

2-1 Amallah 

V.Milinkovic-Savic; Fai (Paul-José Mpoku 86'), Lavalée, Laifis, Gavory; Cimirot, Bastien, Amallah; Carcela (Obbi Oularé 76'), Boljevic; Čop (Maxime Lestienne 73')

Talents Hunter

■ Michał Karbownik (18 years old, Legia Warschau)

18-year-old Michał Karbownik playing as a full-back in the Polish Ekstraklasa this season:

✔7 games

🅰️4 assists

Very impressive considering that full-back is not his natural position. He's a brilliant box-to-box midfielder. The future of Legia & Polish football!

1543746732_karbownik_michal_1521658238.j

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@TMCosta

Aurelio Buta (from Portugal) is not in his best form last weeks, but he is one of the best right backs in Belgium. Wolverhampton and Watford are showing their interest. I hope he stays till the end of the season and not in january. 

A bit under radar after leaving Benfica. Mainly cause he have 0 chance of being called for NT. I will keep an eye ;)

Talents Hunter

Marcus Thuram last nine games for Mönchengladbach

versus Fortuna
versus Hoffenheim 🅰️
versus Basaksehir
versus Augsburg 🅰️
versus BVB
versus Roma
versus Eintracht 🅰️
versus BVB
versus Leverkusen 🅰️

What a transfer that was for Mönchengladbach!

2ZhY_ae2P8K_l.jpg

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Talents Hunter

□ Edmond Tapsoba

Club: Vitória Guimaraes
Position: CB
Player role: complete & elegant CB

Strengths: pace, tackling, aerial duels, passing, positioning, athleticism
Foot: right
Potential: 8,5/10

capa-12.jpg

Absolutely. What a player coming from nothing. What a surprise.

Europa League

Standard Luik - Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1

1-0 Vanheusden

2-1 Lestienne

Bodart; Fai, Vanheusden, Laifis, Gavory; Cimirot, Amallah (Paul-José Mpoku 74'), Bastien, Carcela (Maxime Lestienne 82'); Čop (Obbi Oularé 82'), Emond

VFL Wolfsburg - KAA Gent 1-3

1-1 Yaremchuk

1-2 Depoitre

1-3 Ngadeu

Kaminski; Lustig, Plastun, Ngadeu, Asare; Owusu, Vadis, Kums, David; Depoitre (Giorgi Kvilitaia 92'), Yaremchuk (Alessio Castro-Montes 82')

@1000dB KRC Genk unlucky, Club Brugge deserved more but lost.. . Today succesful. Only AZ Alkmaar wins his game.

22 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@1000dB KRC Genk unlucky, Club Brugge deserved more but lost.. . Today succesful. Only AZ Alkmaar wins his game.

When Holland eventually overtake Belgium remind me to blame Antwerp.

Easier games in the final matchdays. Let's see who'll advance from the groups.

1 minute ago, 1000dB said:

When Holland eventually overtake Belgium remind me to blame Antwerp.

Easier games in the final matchdays. Let's see who'll advance from the groups.

Easier games on paper, yes.. . But still dangerous if we underrate them. 

I think Dieumerci Mbokani and Didier Lamkel Zé are to blame.. 

Hi guys, this morning I red that Atalanta is really interested in Yari Verschaeren and Sambi Lokonga, on your topic I red great stuff about them, expecially on the first.

There's any rumor in Belgium? Has Atalanta any chance to get these players?

I guess that more important team will be interested aswell, and that they cost a lot.

Thanks

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

Hi guys, this morning I red that Atalanta is really interested in Yari Verschaeren and Sambi Lokonga, on your topic I red great stuff about them, expecially on the first.

There's any rumor in Belgium? Has Atalanta any chance to get these players?

I guess that more important team will be interested aswell, and that they cost a lot.

Thanks

I can say RSC Anderlecht is at the moment not doing great, but yeah. Hendrik Van Crombrugge, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Marco Kana and Yari Verschaeren are playing better. 

Verschaeren has a difficult time for the moment. This year he needs to confirm his level of previous season, but for the moment he didn't. Sambi Lokonga is playing better and is important for this team. 

I don't know what the exact plans are, but if RSC Anderlecht will sell them on long term... I think they're expecting 15 million each. So I guess 25 - 30 million for both. 

Southampton and apparently Atalanta show their interest for Verschaeren. That's what I know.

Internazionale, Sevilla, Manchester City and apparently Atalanta show their interest for Sambi Lokonga. That's what I know.

Btw, congratz for the game against Manchester City :)