thorgan lesar

Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

11 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

I am stuck between Patson Daka and Krepin Diatta? 

Is Diatta likely to go to 86 and does he have good potential for the future?

I understand you have doubt. Diatta will surely rise to 85, but I think it's fair to give a + 3 to 86. He has the potential to make it. Daka is a good player, but I still chose Diatta.

DUTCH REVIEW - WHO TO SELL OR KEEP EDITION...
The ones in bold are absolute keepers.
@Sir Louis Cower

Ajax FC
Sergino Dest... + 3 to 85
Antony... + 2 to 85
Ryan Gravenbergh... + 4 to 82
Lassina Traoré... + 4 to 82

Carel Eiting... + 2 to 82
Perr Schuurs... + 2 to 82
Noah Lang... + 4 to 82
Jürgen Ekkelenkamp... + 2 to 82
Dominik Kotarski... + 4 to 80
Pereira Danilo... + 2 to 78
Kenneth Taylor... + 6 to 73
Naci Ünüvar... + 6 to 73
Sontje Hansen... + 5 to 75
Brian Brobbey... + 5 to 75

Victor Jensen... + 3 to 76

AZ Alkmaar
Calvin Stengs... + 2 to 87
Teun Koopmeiners... + 2 to 87
Myron Boadu... + 2 to 85
Hakon Evjen... + 2 to 82

Yukinari Sugawara... + 5 to 80
Mohamed Taabouni... + 3 to 76
Dani De Wit... + 5 to 83

Feyenoord
Luis Sinisterra... + 5 to 85
Marcos Senesi... + 3 to 86
Orkun Kokcu... + 3 to 85
Robert Bozeňik... + 1 to 83
Naoufal Bannis... + 3 to 73

PSV Eindhoven
Donyell Malen... + 2 to 87
Cody Gakpo... + 5 to 82
Sekou Sidibe... + 3 to 73
Yorbe Vertessen... + 3 to 70
Pablo Rosario... + 1 to 87
Michal Sadilek... + 6 to 82
Mohammed Ihattaren... + 3 to 85

Willem II
Mike Ndayishimiye... + 12 to 82
Che Nunnely... + 6 to 82
Vangelos Pavlidis... + 3 to 83
Matts Kohlert... + 9 to 82

Vitesse
Armando Obispo... + 4 to 82
Thomas Buitink... + 5 to 78
Danilho Doekhi... + 4 to 82
Max Clark... + 2 to 80
Julian Lelieveld... + 1 to 78

Utrecht FC
Maarten Paes... + 10 to 80
Justin Hoogma... + 1 to 83

Gyrano Kerk... + 2 to 85

Heerenveen
Sven Botman... + 7 to 80
Chidera Ejuke... + 5 to 83
Ibrahim Dresevic... + 2 to 82
Mitchell Van Bergen... + 3 to 83
Joey Veerman... + 6 to 82

Groningen
Azor Matusiwa.. + 4 to 80
Ramon Lundqvist... + 4 to 82
Daniël Van Kaam... + 6 to 76

If there are still questions, just ask. 

PS: like I said tomorrow morning No. 1 and No. 2 in my list of players in Belgium. 

On 4/1/2020 at 9:59 AM, thorgan lesar said:

TOP 30 - YOUNGSTERS JPL

The following days / weeks you will steadily see a top 30 of the youngsters who have played in the Jupiler Pro League this season. This top 30 was created based on their potential and their performance this season. It has to be said that sticking a figure to someone's potential is very difficult. There are so many factors in football that decide on a breakthrough, namely injuries, integration and so on. Today we started with No. 30, No. 29 and No. 28.

30. Facundo Colidio 

29. Chris Durkin 

28. Jelle Bataille 

27. Francis Amuzu 

26. Gideon Mensah 

25. Terem Moffi 

24. Ewoud Pletinckx 

23. Issa Kabore 

22. Giulian Biancone 

21. Anderson Niangbo 

20. Abdoulaye Sissako 

19. Lennart Moser

18. Maxime Busi 

17. Diogo Queiròs 

16. Killian Sardella 

15. Ante Palaversa 

14. Antoine Colassin 

13. Zinho Vanheusden 

12. Albert Sambi Lokonga 

11. Jhon Lucumi 

10. Lucas Tuta 

9. Carlos Cuesta

8. Marco Kana

7. Charles De Ketelaere 

6. Yari Verschaeren 

5. Maarten Vandevoordt 

4. Aster Vranckx 

3. Jérémy Doku 

2. Krépin Diatta 

1. Jonathan David 

This is the list @Milanista1

I am looking at possibly buying Albert Sambi Lokonga but 2m for a 78 rated player seems high but then again is he likely to go to the top? 

I have seen that he has been linked to a few top clubs around Europe.

11 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

So you would sell both of them? Do you think it's not worth to keep them for a little bit more?

I would sell both of them if you want to make money. If you want to keep one of them, I chose Gakpo. 

The ones in bold are just more players with more potential in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

I am looking at possibly buying Albert Sambi Lokonga but 2m for a 78 rated player seems high but then again is he likely to go to the top? 

I have seen that he has been linked to a few top clubs around Europe.

He will stay this summer in RSC Anderlecht. His brother - his manager - said it's better to stay and confirm his level next season. 

It's way too early to say he has the potential for a top team in Europe. At the moment he need to step up his level, but he has the potential to make it. At this moment I think he has the potential for a subtop team. I guess he will rise with a + 6.

BULGARIAN REVIEW

Flag_of_Bulgaria_(bordered).png

Martin Minchev (18) - 78...+ 2 to 80
Viktor Popov (need to be added in database, possibly a must buy !)
Stanislav Ivanov (20) - 77... + 3 to 80
Martin Petkov (17) - 67... + 3 to 70
Valentin Antov (19) - 79... + 1 to 80
Stanislav Shopov (need to be added)

Individual rapport Lucas Tuta

35_Tuta.png

Position: D(C)
Nationality: Brazil
Team: Eintracht Frankfurt/KV Kortrijk
SM Value: 400K

SM Rate: 73
Minutes: 1.260 ( 48 % of the playing time )

The Brazilian central defender was taken from Brazil not so long ago by Eintracht Frankfurt in Sâo Paulo. About 6 months later, the Germans decided to loan him out to a Belgian team named KV Kortrijk. Frankfurt already had a success story with Daichi Kamada last season (was loaned to STVV), they now hope the same with Tuta, also via the Belgian league.

Brazilian Lucas Tuta had to wait a long time for his debut at KV Kortrijk, but after about a year of adjustment (6 months at Frankfurt, 4 months at KV Kortrijk) to European football, he came through in December 2019. Since then, it is impossible to see him out of the first team of KV Kortrijk. KV Kortrijk became stronger on the defensive. Partly because of him, KV Kortrijk got a 2nd breath in the middle of the season.

Lucas Silva Melo, Tuta for short, has to dose a little more in his efforts and make his passing even more refined, i.e. more accurate. He can also grow in terms of one-on-one defense, but his positional choices are on point, for example. He has the right gear. Provided there is still some growth in collective football, he will make it in Germany at Eintracht Frankfurt. I do not expect that he will immediately become a basic player at Frankfurt, but after 1 to 2 months he will knock on the door. I personally would recommend him to stay with KV Kortrijk for 1 more year.

There seems to me little chance of a 2nd period of Tuta at KV Kortrijk, even though I would recommend it to him. He would not be mistaken by some top teams from Belgium, but I would not look too many environments so that he still has some stability in his football career.

KV Kortrijk is a team that has had a quiet season. It had some problems offensively, but it was defensively strong thanks to Adam Jakubech and Lucas Tuta. It therefore ended in the middle bracket in Belgium. As said, this appears to be a long-term development. The big breakthrough will take a little time, but his pure talent will eventually come out.

Hi, I feel bad for even asking this question: how confident are you of the rise for 17 yr old Marco Kana? I only ask as he went up to 77 on 15/2/2020 and since then hasnt played much if at all. Is your "estimate" based on the fact that he is due an 80 rating overall and therefore will get the  +3 rise next time?

I only ask as he has become available in a game world I am in, but I will have to break the bank to get him and squad sizes are limited so I really need to have players playing and he wont be a starter for a while. I know he will be massive eventually, but I will be bottom of the leagues by the time his value rises!

Thanks in advance of your reply which I am sure will as usual be interesting and helpful to read.

Individual rapport Elisha Owusu

763?appId=2dc96dd3f167e919913d808324cbfe

Position: DM, M(C)
Nationality: France
Team: KAA Gent
SM Value: 1M
SM Rate: 78
Minutes: 2.212 ( 85 % of the playing time )

Talk about a bull's eye. KAA Gent deposited one million to summon noble unknown Elisha Owusu at Lyon last summer, an investment the Buffalo will certainly not regret. The 22-year-old defensive midfielder has grown into one of the discoveries in our fields in recent months and saw his estimated market value increase sixfold, even if six million will probably not be enough to take him away from the Ghelamco Arena.

The truth tells us that Sander Berge (57 passes per '90 at 91.56%) actually did a little better before leaving for Sheffield United. The difference between ex-player from Genk and Owusu, however, is minimal, an additional proof of the latter's excellent figures during his first season in the JPL. Moreover, the Frenchman had only had 33 games at the highest level before.

He played more than 70% of the time in the 4-3-1-2 formation this season, playing as the only deep-lying midfielder. This means he has to not only control the tempo of the game and directing the attacks, but he also needs to cover a lot of ground and do the so-called dirty work, not allowing opponents to go through the middle or the flanks. And he manages to do exactly that. Below you can see his territorial coverage and you can tell that he is basically everywhere on the pitch.

His understanding of the game and reading the situations in-game are also in point. Statistically, he makes 4,8 interceptions per game. Just like any other good defensive midfielder, he first tries to cut off the pass before it arrives at the feet of his opponent. He excels in this aspect of the game. He has good acceleration and agility, plus quick decision-making, and that allows him to steal a lot of passes.

However, in this paragraph, I would like to point out one weak aspect of his defensive play. Even though he is pretty quick to be able to collect loose balls and tackle from the back at the time of ball reception, I believe he could do more during the opposition team possession phase. A lot of times he just runs back without putting pressure on the opponent or cutting off passing lanes. Of course, it is not happening consistently, but it is fair to say that some of the goals Gent conceded this season have his direct negative involvement. 

Overall, Owusu is a really good defensive player, great ball-winner and a crucial outlet to have during the defensive transitions. Apart from one drawback that I pointed out above, he is a superb player defensively. Gent’s defensive tactics haven’t been that solid defensively this season, conceding more than a goal per game in the league, 1,17 to be exact. So, it can be said that in a better defensive system he can be more useful and efficient.

This is the second season where Owusu is recommending himself as a brilliant player. However, it is important to note that he hasn’t played in the top five leagues in his career, getting regular minutes in Ligue 2 and Jupiler Pro League so far. But, given his amazing improvement in his last two seasons, I am pretty confident that he has the potential to make it in a better competition. I think he has great potential and he has already shown his defensive and passing abilities on the high level, but he needs further development, and any good club from, for example, England, would be a great option as the next step of his career. He hasn’t appeared for Ghana national team yet, but if he manages to keep up the same pace of his development, I am sure that he will have many caps for his country at the end of the day.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I feel bad for even asking this question: how confident are you of the rise for 17 yr old Marco Kana? I only ask as he went up to 77 on 15/2/2020 and since then hasnt played much if at all. Is your "estimate" based on the fact that he is due an 80 rating overall and therefore will get the  +3 rise next time?

I only ask as he has become available in a game world I am in, but I will have to break the bank to get him and squad sizes are limited so I really need to have players playing and he wont be a starter for a while. I know he will be massive eventually, but I will be bottom of the leagues by the time his value rises!

Thanks in advance of your reply which I am sure will as usual be interesting and helpful to read.

I didn't see this post. I'm confident he will get a rise with at least + 3, because 77 is not enough with how much Marco Kana already played. Probably there are other players where you can focus on, but Kana must rise. He's after Doku the biggest talent RSC Anderlecht has.