Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Are you knowledgeable about Portuguese league and players (for future questions)?

If so, is Ricardo Silva Porto GK a must have?

Not a must buy, but a good investment. And yes, in my OP (Opening Post) you can find countries where I can answer too

59 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

If the Argentinian league is to be reviewed soon as changes went through on soccerwiki, who would you say are the must buys and have good potential to make it in the future?

Look at the first page

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Look at the first page

2 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

I have Fausto Vera, Robert Rojas and Elias Gomez so hoping they rise nicely. 

I am not sure if you have seen much of Axel Disasi but I am going to choose between him or Sebastien Bornauw at Koln. Is Bornauw good?

Keep a look out for Lautaro Valenti, unless I’m blind he should be in the game, 22 games (1980 minutes) 3 goals.

I would assume he gets added in the high 70’s.

My apologies if this has already been discussed haven’t looked through the thread.

Johan Hove

Club - Strømsgodset 

Age - 19

Position - CM

Johan Hove is hot prospect for many clubs in the premier league who are wanting to acquire his services.

He’s currently playing for Strømsgodset in the Norwegian first division, he has appeared 23 times this season racking up 1007 minutes and scoring 2 goals.

Johan is a very intelligent footballer with a good eye for a pass, he reads the game well and is not afraid of putting himself about winning the ball back in key areas.

I’ve found a few videos that can be seen below showcasing his talent.

As seen on the title of these 2 videos Manchester United are interested along with a whole host of other clubs including Everton, Crystal Palace, Newcastle United and more.

https://www.90min.com/posts/johan-hove-5-things-to-know-about-the-norwegian-midfielder-01e70nesxw90.

Article: 5 things you need to know about Johan Hove.

In future I do expect him to move to one of the top leagues in Europe and follow the footsteps of other fellow Norwegians like Erling Haaland and Martin Odeegard.

Johan Hove has also played for Norway’s U19’s

In terms of Soccermanager at 300k value he is a steal for any manager/club looking to invest in the future. 

On 9/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

A new thread is beginning. I'm a Belgian who wil focuss on my own country and some other countries I follow closely. I'm made a new thread, because my previous one had a lot of problems.

RISERS LIST

Who dropped or had a rise in season '19 - '20 (Belgian first division) ?

Who will rise in the Proximus League (2nd division) ?

Who will rise in Argentina ?

Who will rise in Bulgaria ?

When are the reviews ?

The predicted rates are based on some points (click here)

SUMMER TRANSFERS '19-'20

Summer Transfers in Belgium '19 - '20

Nationalities in the Jupiler Pro League

TALENTS HUNTER - BY @thorgan lesar

Alhassan Yusuf (19 years old, Nigeria) - IFK Göteborg

Erik Sorga (20 years, Estonia) - Flora Tallinn

Michał Karbownik (18 years old, Poland) - Legia Warschau

Gabriel Martinelli (18 years old, Brazil) - Arsenal FC

Marcus Thuram (22 years old, France) - Borussia Mönchengladbach

Håkon Evjen (19 years old, Norway) - Bodø/Glimt & AZ Alkmaar

Edmond Tapsoba (20 years old, Burkina Faso) - Vitòria Guimaeres

Eberechi Eze (21 years old, England) - QPR

Bartosz Bida (18 years old, Poland) - Jagiellonia

Kaio Jorge (17 years old, Brazil) - Santos FC

Marcos Paulo (18 years old, Brazil) ~ Fluminense

TALENTS LEAGUES

Superligaen ~ Denmark

MLS - American Talents

TALENTS LISTS

Video best u16 worldwide

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91

Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset)

INDIVIDUAL RAPPORT of players in JPL

Giulian Biancone (made on 30/03/2020)

Lucas Tuta (made on 10/04/2020)

Elisha Owusu (made on 14/04/2020)

National team of Belgium

》Present & Future 

- Goalkeepers

- Defenders

- Wingbacks

- Midfielders

- Attackers

》Competition

-  System

》Results

- Soccerway

》Livestream

- Hesgoal.com

------------------------------------------------------------------

》 Worldwide videos

- Academies, projects, development, the emotion of football.... => you can find it here.

》Future players abroad

- -21 player discussion - by sirmarkhughes

》Countries

- Italy - by zsp2

- England (Championship, ..) & Scotland

SPECIAL: TMCosta X Files

Exclusive: RSCA Youth Academy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Following countries you can ask questions about:

The Netherlands
Russia
Austria
Ukrain
Switzerland
Greece
Denmark
Croatia

Australia
Czech Republic
France
Japan
Portugal
Serbia
USA
Uruguay

Sweden
Norway
Finland
Brazil
Argentina
Mexico
Iceland

@Kierans91 last time I mention you in a short time ;)

Your category is added to my OP (Opening Post)

In the last 5-10 years which Belgian players do you think have been overrated? 

Yannick Carrasco, Jordan Lukaku (!!) and Michy Batshuayi 

And which players have been underrated in your opinion?

Toby Alderweireld, Axel Witsel, Moussa Dembélé and a little bit Dedryck Boyata 

And In the present time which players are overrated/underrated (if there are any)? 

Zinho Vanheusden is a little bit (!) overrated, but players like Marco Kana is underrated at the moment.

@Milanista1

Player to look out for next season:

○ Shawn Adewoye (19 years old, rate: 70)

He's an exciting central defender from KRC Genk. Talents like Luca Oyen (17), Marius Könköllä (16) and Pierre Dwomoh (15) are toptalents to follow and to keep an eye on when they're added to the database, but don't forget Adewoye. He can be a next player KRC Genk will produce in next years.

o76a0633_1548697791.jpg

Georgios Vagiannidis

Club - Panathinaikos

Age - 18

Position - RB

Transfer links - Inter Milan, Manchester City

Despite the unfortunate name (especially if you are English) Georgios is a hot prospect and one of the best up and coming talents from the Balkens right now.

Jokes aside Vagiannidis is a right back currently plying his trade at Panathinaikos and has recently managed to break into the first team scoring and assisting on his professional debut.

Vagiannidis is a full back who loves to get forward and attack as you can see in the videos above and below, he is a solid defender but his pace and skill going forward adds significantly to his game.

It is of no surprised that teams like Inter Milan are looking into requiring his services, Georgios is what you would call a modern day full back with good qualities in both defence and attack.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/panathinaikos-youngster-vagiannidis-close-to-joining-inter-who-ponder-loaning-him-to-hellas-verona-29946207?variable=20200517

Inter Milan and Manchester City look to battle it out for his talents but it does look as if Inter will get his signature, in the link above it shows the plans Inter may have for the youngster in which he will be loaned out to Hellas Verona or back to Panathinaikos.

Both of the later options would be good for his development in my opinion, first team football for both teams mentioned would be a lot better for his growth than playing in Inter’s youth setup.

Regarding SM, you can pick up Vagiannidis for only 240k.

Great Value!

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Georgios Vagiannidis

Club - Panathinaikos

Age - 18

Position - RB

Transfer links - Inter Milan, Manchester City

Despite the unfortunate name (especially if you are English) Georgios is a hot prospect and one of the best up and coming talents from the Balkens right now.

Jokes aside Vagiannidis is a right back currently plying his trade at Panathinaikos and has recently managed to break into the first team scoring and assisting on his professional debut.

Vagiannidis is a full back who loves to get forward and attack as you can see in the videos above and below, he is a solid defender but his pace and skill going forward adds significantly to his game.

It is of no surprised that teams like Inter Milan are looking into requiring his services, Georgios is what you would call a modern day full back with good qualities in both defence and attack.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/panathinaikos-youngster-vagiannidis-close-to-joining-inter-who-ponder-loaning-him-to-hellas-verona-29946207?variable=20200517

Inter Milan and Manchester City look to battle it out for his talents but it does look as if Inter will get his signature, in the link above it shows the plans Inter may have for the youngster in which he will be loaned out to Hellas Verona or back to Panathinaikos.

Both of the later options would be good for his development in my opinion, first team football for both teams mentioned would be a lot better for his growth than playing in Inter’s youth setup.

Regarding SM, you can pick up Vagiannidis for only 240k.

Great Value!

Will his rise in next 4 months?

24 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Will his rise in next 4 months?

May see a little rise but I would buy him anyway for 240k, when he moves to Inter or wherever his value will more than likely rise.

Even if he's getting first team experience at Panathinaikos I would assume that would add to his stock and his value may rise too.

His rating will increase mainly on first team action, already played once for Panathinaikos and if the Greek league resumes and he plays the remainder then yes he should rise.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What is the potential of Eduardo Quaresma of Sporting?

A manager who has real eye for young players sold him for max cash 479k only. And the manager doesn't even need the money. 

Quaresma will break through in Portugal, but I doubt he has the potential to make it in a better competition. Still a good investment though for teams who needs money on long term

On 5/20/2020 at 7:37 PM, thorgan lesar said:

In the last 5-10 years which Belgian players do you think have been overrated? 

Yannick Carrasco, Jordan Lukaku (!!) and Michy Batshuayi 

And which players have been underrated in your opinion?

Toby Alderweireld, Axel Witsel, Moussa Dembélé and a little bit Dedryck Boyata 

And In the present time which players are overrated/underrated (if there are any)? 

Zinho Vanheusden is a little bit (!) overrated, but players like Marco Kana is underrated at the moment.

@Milanista1

Underrated: Casteels, Denayer, Nainggolan, Mertens

Overrated: Benteke, Januzaj, Bakkali

Young players underrated: Antonucci