Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

The rating cap is 83 but the teams are English non league so three of my main targets refused to join. I've focused my attention just now in certain positions that the squad needed which were RB, CB, CM and AM (RLC). I figure I'd try and go for a good spine to team to begin with. I was thinking of signing a striker or another attacking midfielder. Kutuchu of Schalke is available who could be good. My thinking is though that due to being only be able to sign six players, do I try and get a future star in early and save my money for when I can sign higher rated players within rating cap of 83.

So far I have signed Camacho (Sporting), Diveev (CSKA), Capaldo (Boca), Urzi (Banfield) and Wirtz (Leverkusen).

I'm considering Marchwinski (Lech Poznan), Silveira (Fluminese), Millot (Monaco), Arezo (Uruguayan River Plate), Anderson (Lazio) though others are available.

Instead of Kutucu you could get Rabbi Matondo, similar value, the same rating and I think he has more potential than Kutucu.

If you wanted to build for the future out of the 5 mentioned I would go for Marchwinski or Silveira.

Marchwinski has more potential to rise sooner but I do think Silveira has the greater long term potential.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Instead of Kutucu you could get Rabbi Matondo, similar value, the same rating and I think he has more potential than Kutucu.

If you wanted to build for the future out of the 5 mentioned I would go for Marchwinski or Silveira.

Marchwinski has more potential to rise sooner but I do think Silveira has the greater long term potential.

Matondo is taken. Marchwinski scoukd rise but Poland was reviewed last October I think. Silveira is definitely a strong candidate. My only thinking is do I try and get a higher rated player in so I can encourage other higher rated signings next season.

Just now, jaybee said:

Matondo is taken. Marchwinski scoukd rise but Poland was reviewed last October I think. Silveira is definitely a strong candidate. My only thinking is do I try and get a higher rated player in so I can encourage other higher rated signings next season.

That is an option, judging by the 5 players you have brought in already you have invested a lot in youth. Maybe go for someone more proven.

Maybe, Salisu (would assume he’s taken) Tete (Shakhtar/should rise soon) Mykolenko (should rise soon) Gakpo, Pongracic (looking good at Wolfsburg since restart) 

Few options above to bolster your average rating and to attract players in the future. Most of these guys have potential also so I guess it’s win win.

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

That is an option, judging by the 5 players you have brought in already you have invested a lot in youth. Maybe go for someone more proven.

Maybe, Salisu (would assume he’s taken) Tete (Shakhtar/should rise soon) Mykolenko (should rise soon) Gakpo, Pongracic (looking good at Wolfsburg since restart) 

Few options above to bolster your average rating and to attract players in the future. Most of these guys have potential also so I guess it’s win win.

Mykolenko is on my shortlist but I'm not sure if he would sign. I think after reviewing my squad an attacking midfielder is best way to go. 

Under 18s - Daramy, Marchwinski, Traore (Atalanta), Alvarez (LA), Millot, Ruiz-Atil and Silveira.

Under 21s (82 and 83) - Sigurdsson, Paulinho, Lee (Valencia), Ramires, Man, Sottil, Suleymanov, Lang, Marrony,

Abel Ruiz, Sancet, Vignato, Bernede, Obafemi are all more realistic targets maybe based on average squad rating.

It's a difficult decision.

11 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Mykolenko is on my shortlist but I'm not sure if he would sign. I think after reviewing my squad an attacking midfielder is best way to go. 

Under 18s - Daramy, Marchwinski, Traore (Atalanta), Alvarez (LA), Millot, Ruiz-Atil and Silveira.

Under 21s (82 and 83) - Sigurdsson, Paulinho, Lee (Valencia), Ramires, Man, Sottil, Suleymanov, Lang, Marrony,

Abel Ruiz, Sancet, Vignato, Bernede, Obafemi are all more realistic targets maybe based on average squad rating.

It's a difficult decision.

I would try Paulinho or Suleymanov (Both should rise in there next review) if they don’t accept then Marchwinski or Silveira.

Bernande will rise in Austrian review maybe to 80.

Hope this helps

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would try Paulinho or Suleymanov (Both should rise in there next review) if they don’t accept then Marchwinski or Silveira.

Bernande will rise in Austrian review maybe to 80.

Hope this helps

Yeah, it definitely helps. It helps me narrow down who I will sign.

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

Rodrigo Nestor of Sao Paolo worth holding onto or will Fasson take his place?

Also, what's the feeling for Rafael Camacho of Sporting? He is 20, will he ever make the grade?

Not sure about the Brazilians.

I don’t see Camacho being anything special, probably do ok at Sporting though probably grow into being a first team player.

I wouldn’t expect Liverpool to move him on if he had much about him.

10 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Not sure about the Brazilians.

I don’t see Camacho being anything special, probably do ok at Sporting though probably grow into being a first team player.

I wouldn’t expect Liverpool to move him in if he had much about him.

Any young right backs you would say are must buys under 80 rating?

26 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Issa Kabore, Japhet Tanganga (can play all along the back line) Yan Couto, Kluiverth Aguilar, Georgios Vagiannidis.

All of these are long term prospects although Tanganga will rise in the summer.

@thorgan lesar could add to this list.

58 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Issa Kabore, Japhet Tanganga (can play all along the back line) Yan Couto, Kluiverth Aguilar, Georgios Vagiannidis.

All of these are long term prospects although Tanganga will rise in the summer.

@thorgan lesar could add to this list.

Cheers. I'll add Vagiannidis to my list of potential candidates as got others shortlisted.

50 minutes ago, Nameless said:

@thorgan lesar @Kierans91 I only have a maximum budget of 5m for a RB. Is there any good RB that will get +1 or +2 and gain me little profit from this upcoming Argentina review.

Francis Mac Allister - 82 -> 84 (1.8 million)

Pedro De La Vega - 80 -> 82 (2.4 million) good prospect, currently an attacker on SM but he’s played a few times a RB and soccer way have him down as a defender so he may get a position change.

27 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Cheers. I'll add Vagiannidis to my list of potential candidates as got others shortlisted.

Yeah I’ve done a scout report on Vagiannidis a few pages back, scored and got an assist on his debut.

Inter have also shown there interest in him, but that’s only rumours so far.

14 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Pedro De La Vega - 80 -> 82 (2.4 million) good prospect, currently an attacker on SM but he’s played a few times a RB and soccer way have him down as a defender so he may get a position change.

They are taken. Thanks! Also for the earlier reply. I am out of reactions.

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

Issa Kabore, Kluiverth Aguilar, Yan Couto indeed. 

Some more RB's...

Julian Araujo 

Brandon Soppy 

Amar Dedic 

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

@thorgan lesar @Kierans91 I only have a maximum budget of 5m for a RB. Is there any good RB that will get +1 or +2 and gain me little profit from this upcoming Argentina review.

Pedro De La Vega 

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Please can you confirm which if any of the following I should definately keep for the future, I have a squad cap on the number of players and think I should sell a few as they wont rise for a long time and none of them will get any game time in my current team.

Bodart, Owusu, Sardella, Diatta, selahi

Thanks in advance

Arnaud Bodart, Elisha Owusu and Krépin Diatta definitely keep.

Killian Sardella and Lindon Selahi sell for now, but put them on your wishlist

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah I’ve done a scout report on Vagiannidis a few pages back, scored and got an assist on his debut.

Inter have also shown there interest in him, but that’s only rumours so far.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Issa Kabore, Kluiverth Aguilar, Yan Couto indeed. 

Some more RB's...

Julian Araujo 

Brandon Soppy 

Amar Dedic 

Pedro De La Vega 

Arnaud Bodart, Elisha Owusu and Krépin Diatta definitely keep.

Killian Sardella and Lindon Selahi sell for now, but put them on your wishlist

Cheers guys. I now have a decision to make as to which RB I will sign as cancelled deal I had for Camacho.

I see Aguilar will go out on loan when he arrives at City. I'm just wondering how much he will rise in next year. The same with Couto. Kabore has obviously risen recently. 

I think Vagiannidis deal is almost done but he will go out on loan.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:54 AM, Kierans91 said:

Georgios Vagiannidis

Club - Panathinaikos

Age - 18

Position - RB

Transfer links - Inter Milan, Manchester City

Despite the unfortunate name (especially if you are English) Georgios is a hot prospect and one of the best up and coming talents from the Balkens right now.

Jokes aside Vagiannidis is a right back currently plying his trade at Panathinaikos and has recently managed to break into the first team scoring and assisting on his professional debut.

Vagiannidis is a full back who loves to get forward and attack as you can see in the videos above and below, he is a solid defender but his pace and skill going forward adds significantly to his game.

It is of no surprised that teams like Inter Milan are looking into requiring his services, Georgios is what you would call a modern day full back with good qualities in both defence and attack.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/panathinaikos-youngster-vagiannidis-close-to-joining-inter-who-ponder-loaning-him-to-hellas-verona-29946207?variable=20200517

Inter Milan and Manchester City look to battle it out for his talents but it does look as if Inter will get his signature, in the link above it shows the plans Inter may have for the youngster in which he will be loaned out to Hellas Verona or back to Panathinaikos.

Both of the later options would be good for his development in my opinion, first team football for both teams mentioned would be a lot better for his growth than playing in Inter’s youth setup.

Regarding SM, you can pick up Vagiannidis for only 240k.

Great Value!

https://sempreinter.com/2020/05/28/vagiannidis-rejects-man-city-lask-paok-monaco-as-hes-got-his-sights-set-on-inter-move/

Positive news regarding his future, rejected a few others including the likes of Man City and Monaco to join Inter Milan.

Looks like he will train with the first team then probably get loaned out to another Serie A club.

Tochi Chukwuani

Club - FC Nordsjælland
Age - 17
Position - Central midfielder
Nationality - Denmark

One of the biggest talents the Danish team has at the moment. So looking forward when he will be a key player for them. He's a great baller with a good vision and his passes are on point.

tochi-jan-2019-1024x683.jpg

0:56 a nice goal of him

Statts in first division of Denmark
3 games (19 minutes)..

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

Manfred Ugalde

Age - 18

Club - Deportivo Saprissa

Position - Striker

Transfer links - Atletico Madrid, Benfica

Manfred is a young striker playing in the first division of Costa Rica playing most of the season with 29 games (2033 minutes) and 11 goals.

Despite the quality in the league, Ugalde is attracting a lot of interest from Europe which doesn’t surprise me with how good his finishing is.

Video below of his quality.

Transfer speculation (September 2019)

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/ghanasoccernet.com/deportivo-saprissa-2-european-big-clubs-testing-ugalde%3famp=1

Manfred is eligible for transfer now he is 18 a lot of clubs around Europe will be interested in his signature.

Ugalde is definitely someone to keep an eye over the next couple of seasons to see how he develops and if he gets that big move.

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

28 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Manfred Ugalde

Age - 18

Club - Deportivo Saprissa

Position - Striker

Transfer links - Atletico Madrid, Benfica

Manfred is a young striker playing in the first division of Costa Rica playing most of the season with 29 games (2033 minutes) and 11 goals.

Despite the quality in the league, Ugalde is attracting a lot of interest from Europe which doesn’t surprise me with how good his finishing is.

Video below of his quality.

Transfer speculation (September 2019)

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/ghanasoccernet.com/deportivo-saprissa-2-european-big-clubs-testing-ugalde%3famp=1

Manfred is eligible for transfer now he is 18 a lot of clubs around Europe will be interested in his signature.

Ugalde is definitely someone to keep an eye over the next couple of seasons to see how he develops and if he gets that big move.

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

Probably going to Club Brugge 

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Probably going to Club Brugge 

Good signing for Club Brugge?

I think it would be a good move for his development, a lot of great young talents come out of the Belgian league as you well know.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Good signing for Club Brugge?

I think it would be a good move for his development, a lot of great young talents come out of the Belgian league as you well know.

A month ago he was "very close" to Club Brugge. Probably a emplacement for Emmanuel Dennis. It's him or Isaac Atanga from Nordsjælland. 

Like I already said sometimes the JPL (our competition) is one of the best competitions there is after the Big Five to chose for your development. Idem with The Netherlands and Portugal. 

So if he developps well in Belgium, he has the potential to get in a Big Five-country