Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

Dembélé ? Damn, thought he was from Scotland :)

Yan Couto

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.mancity.com/news/mens/manchester-city-agree-deal-for-yan-couto-63718764

He’s agreed a deal so he’s a Manchester City player.

If you disagree then I guess your team is a team with talents outside of the big five until July (1 month)

Good stuff 😊

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yan Couto

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.mancity.com/news/mens/manchester-city-agree-deal-for-yan-couto-63718764

He’s agreed a deal so he’s a Manchester City player.

If you disagree then I guess your team is a team with talents outside of the big five until July (1 month)

Good stuff 😊

Yeah but his nationality is Brazilian. :)

but yeah you're right. 

I take Vasilj then

3 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yeah but his nationality is Brazilian. :)

but yeah you're right. 

Ah I thought when you said players outside of the big five, I thought you meant the big five leagues.

Miscommunication, my bad 😊

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

It's a long list of young players that I have zero knowledge about. I would appreciate if suggested who to keep and sell please.

Maatsen - Chelsea

Laci - AK Athens

Paolo Gozzi - Juve

Lauren's Serpe - Genoa

Skrobotov - Zenit

Alois Oroz - Salzburg

Oscar Castro - Atletico M.

Rodrigo Nestor - Sao Paolo 

Danil Utkin - Krasnodar

Ricard Sanchez - Atletico M.

Orei Tutu - Arsenal

Tiago Dantas - Benfica

Johan Hove - Stromsgodset

Cedric Teguia - Atletico M.

Yuri Cesar - Flamengo

Julian Lopez - Racing Club

Goncalo Lamos - Benfica

Gianluca Gaetano - Napoli

Anjorin - Chelsea

Joao Mario - Porto

Jonathan Bakali - Monaco

Gabriele Gori - Fiorentina

Afinico Pululu - Basel

Fernando Ovelor - Cerro Portevo (never heard the club's name).

Keep... Maatsen, Laci, Gozzi, Skrobotov, Dantas, Teguia, Ramos, Ovelar, Utkin, Tutu, Hove, Anjorin and Pululu.

Keep... Sanchez and Gori, but probably after a little rise you can sell them.

Sell... Serpe, Oroz, Castro, Nestor, Lopez, Gaetano, Mario and Bakali

... But put Gaetano and Oroz on wishlist

Don't know any Yuri César...

17 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I've made a first line-up of the u15 - u18 who I love to see playing and I believe he's a big talent at the moment. I tried to find a team outside the Big Five-countries.

□ Maarten Vandevoordt (18 years old, Belgium)
?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

Exciting talent to look forward to it.

Other candidates:
Matheus Donelli, Simon Ngapandouetnbu, Vladislav Torop, Gabriel Slonina

□ Yan Couto (18 years old, Brazil)
IMG_2802.jpg

I've made the obvious choice. Couto is a brilliant player.

Other candidates:
Amar Dedic, Jakov-Anton Vasilj, Kluiverth Aguilar, Filip Braut, Giorgos Vagiannidis, Killian Sardella, Vinicius Tobias

□ Luan Patrick (18 years old, Brazil) + Moussa Ndiaye (17 years, Senegal)
Luan-Patrick-1024x569.jpg
Moussa-Ndiaye-senegal-foot-1140x771.jpg

To be fair I've chosen 2 players I really like to see playing, it doesn't mean they're the biggest talents at the moment. Karpov is doing well, Morato and Debast has a high potential.

Other candidates:
Vadim Karpov, Zeno Debast, Devyne Rensch, Nathaniel Adjei, Marco Kana, Eduardo Vitâo, Ivan Mesik, Eduardo Quaresma, Ariel Mosór, Victor Guzmán en Felipe Morato

□ Guilherme Montóia (16 years old, Portugal)
guilherme-montoia-em-jogo-thumbnail.jpg?

Difficult one to chose, because Hickey is doing well in his league and Grubbe + Dyhr are really promising for the future. Still I believe in Montóia his potential at SL Benfica.

Other candidates:
Aaron Hickey, Gustav Grubbe, Nikolas Dyhr, Kobe Hernandez-Foster

□ Marco Angulo (18 years old, Ecuador)
Marco-Angulo.jpg
(In the middle)

Batahov and Leyva are promising, but they don't get a place in my first line-up. The reason is simple. If you ask me who I really like to see on the field, 99 % sure I'm saying Angulo at first.

Other candidates:
Roméo Lavia, Danny Leyva, Arsenii Batahov, Moses Nyeman

□ Ryan Gravenbergh (18 years old, The Netherlands)
Copyright-ProShots-1683092.jpg

The most difficult choice, but because Gravenbergh is a little bit further then the rest of this list, I chose him. Kjærgaard, Chukwuani, Sušić, Stroeykens, Sarr, Regeer, Könköllä, Taylor, Vranckx and Dwomoh are still the most exciting of the rest at least.

Other candidates:
Tochi Chukwuani, Maurits Kjærgaard, Pierre Dwomoh, Youri Regeer, Aster Vranckx, Marius Könköllä, Pape Matar Sarr, Jacob Christensen, Mario Stroeykens, Kacper Kozlowski, Goes Sandry, Luka Sušić, Gianluca Busio and Kenneth Taylor

□ Christian Rasmussen (17 years old, Denmark)
cid70647_Rasmussen.jpg

The obvious choice is Yari Verschaeren, but I go with the one who has a lot of potential. Rasmussen is one of the hot prospects in "De Toekomst" of Ajax FC. Jóhanneson was very close to a spot in this team.

Other candidates:
Ömer Beyaz, Luca Oyen, Adam Karabec, Isak Jóhanneson, Yari Verschaeren, Efrain Alvarez, Matias Palacios

□ Jérémy Doku (17 years old, Belgium)
doku-jeremy.jpg?w=750&h=500&auto=format&

To be honest it was chosing between Sarmiento, Doku, Véron and Pellistri. The 2nd difficult choice in this line-up. Some will say.. "you're chosing a player from your country".. I do this, because Véron, Pellistri and Sarmiento also deserved this place.

Other candidates:
Karamoko Dembélé, Gabriel Véron, Facundo Pellistri, Dario Sarmiento, Nascimento Renyer, Luis Henrique

□ Joelson Fernandes (17 years old, Portugal)
maxresdefault.jpg

Simply wonderful player of Sporting Lisbon, but all the players I mentionned here are big talents. Keep an eye on them.

Other candidates:
William Bøving, Kamal-Deen Sulemana, Luka Cvetićanin, Mohamed Toure, Jayden Nelson, Filip Stevanovic, Exequiel Zeballos, Andreas Bredahl and Dante Sealy

□ Kaio Jorge (18 years old, Brazil)
48039927061_428d1527f4_o.jpg

All these difficult choices.. Pfff.

Aleksander Buksa, Mohammed Daramy, Ricardo Pepi, Adam Hložek and Benjamin Seško were close to the XI-line up.

Other candidates:
Aleksander Buksa, Emil Roback, Herculano Nabian, Ricardo Pepi, Benjamin Seško, Mohamed Daramy, Adam Hložek, Paulos Abraham, Odin Thiago Holm, Sergey Pinyaev, Marino Hinestroza, Kaio Jorge, Talles Magno and Noah Pesch

Probably I forgot a lot of players..

LINEUP111591283485601.png

@Kierans91

What's yours ? :)

I add Noah Pesch from Bayer Leverkusen. This boy of Croatia has a lot of potential. 

I've made a first line-up of the u15 - u18 in the Big Five-countries who I love to see playing and I believe he's a big talent at the moment. I broke the rule by going into our G5-countries, but for once it's good :)

GK
□ Daniel Adamczyk (17 years old, Germany)
custom_style_1_daniel_adamczyk.jpg?14938

At the moment there aren't many goalkeepers who are ready for a next step, it was a difficult choice between Brancolini of AC Fiorentina and Adamczyk of FC Cologne.

Other candidates:
Iván Martínez
Federico Brancolini
Lucas Chevalier
Lucas Lavallée

RB
□ Brandon Soppy (18 years old, France)
brandon-soppy.jpeg

Soppy of Stade Rennes is at the moment one of the brighest talents as right back. This choice wasn't that difficult.

Other candidates:
Lion Semic, Luke Matheson

CB
□ Tanguy Kouassi (17 years old, France)
□ Nnamdi Collins (16 years old, Germany)

IMGL0699-2-1024x683.jpg
1199428622.jpg.jpg

Same as in my other XI Line-up I'm going for players who I like to see playing. They maybe aren't the biggest talents, but still talented enough to be in the XI Line-up

Other candidates:
Armin Bella Kotchap
Pablo Ramon
Adri Granado
Giorgio Scalvini
Soumaula Coulibaly
Levi Colwill

LB
□ Bukayo Saka (18 years old, England)
skysports-bukayo-saka-arsenal_4806505.jp

This was a difficult one between Aït Nouri and Saka, but I love to see Saka playing.

Other candidates:
James Norris
Rayan Aït Nouri

DM
□ Eduardo Camavinga (17 years old, France)
4f4cafd9bbfcb7419319da721a294.jpg

Don't have to say why.. brilliant player.

Other candidates:
Tom Krauß
Noah Françoise
Lucien Agoume

CM
□ Jude Bellingham (16 years old, England)
0_Jude-Bellingham.jpg

Difficult choice between Mejbri, Moriba, Webster, Lütke-Frie and Bellingham, but again I choice a player I really like.

Other candidates:
Dennis Lütke-Frie
Ilaix Moriba
Charlie Webster
Beñat Turrientes
Hannibal Mejbri
Lazar Samardzic
Miguel Azeez
Tommaso Maressa
Torben Rhein

CAM
□ Rayan Cherki (16 years old, France)
C5A630C2-B5B0-4774-8992-9E3C815AAFB1.jpe

Probably the second toughest choice I had to make. Wirtz is a lovely player, 'Gavi' has a lot of potential, but I've chosen Cherki because he's a little further in his development as a football player.

Other candidates:
Florent Da Silva
Robert Navarro
Florian Wirtz
Mohamed El Arouch
Carlos Alvarez
Pablo Páez 'Gavi'

RW
□ Harvey Elliott (17 years old, England)
GettyImages-1204200484.jpg

I only have Zarzana as concurrent, but Elliott is one of the most upcoming kids in Engeland, I believe.

Other candidates:
Antonio Zarzana

LW
□ Pedri Gonzalez (17 years old, Spain)
pedri-talents-calendar-1576750993-28716.

Big Spanish talent, will probably get some chances next season for first squad

Other candidates:
Ander Barrenetxea
Ansu Fati
Shola Shoretire

CA
□ Karim Adeyemi (18 years old, Germany)
1571122691_093601_1571123243_noticia_nor

The most difficult choice I had to make was in this position. Esposito promising, but doubtful if he gets more chances next season in Internazionale of they will get another striker. Moukoko really promising, but still have to wait how he will developp further. Peque and Salazar toptalents and Mason Greenwood already achieved nice prestations, but I'd to for Karim Adeyemi. The German player is a wonderful striker and probably my favorite. If you ask who I like the most, 99 % sure I'm saying Adeyemi.

Other candidates:
Youssoufa Moukoko
Mason Greenwood
Isra Salazar
Sebastiano Esposito
Luis Carbonell
Gerard Fernández 'Peque'

LINEUP111591372948346.png

Probably I forgot some players...

On 6/4/2020 at 5:38 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I've made a first line-up of the u15 - u18 who I love to see playing and I believe he's a big talent at the moment. I tried to find a team outside the Big Five-countries.

□ Maarten Vandevoordt (18 years old, Belgium)
?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

Exciting talent to look forward to it.

Other candidates:
Matheus Donelli, Simon Ngapandouetnbu, Vladislav Torop, Gabriel Slonina

□ Yan Couto (18 years old, Brazil)
IMG_2802.jpg

I've made the obvious choice. Couto is a brilliant player.

Other candidates:
Amar Dedic, Jakov-Anton Vasilj, Kluiverth Aguilar, Filip Braut, Giorgos Vagiannidis, Killian Sardella, Vinicius Tobias

□ Luan Patrick (18 years old, Brazil) + Moussa Ndiaye (17 years, Senegal)
Luan-Patrick-1024x569.jpg
Moussa-Ndiaye-senegal-foot-1140x771.jpg

To be fair I've chosen 2 players I really like to see playing, it doesn't mean they're the biggest talents at the moment. Karpov is doing well, Morato and Debast has a high potential.

Other candidates:
Vadim Karpov, Zeno Debast, Devyne Rensch, Nathaniel Adjei, Marco Kana, Eduardo Vitâo, Ivan Mesik, Eduardo Quaresma, Ariel Mosór, Victor Guzmán en Felipe Morato

□ Guilherme Montóia (16 years old, Portugal)
guilherme-montoia-em-jogo-thumbnail.jpg?

Difficult one to chose, because Hickey is doing well in his league and Grubbe + Dyhr are really promising for the future. Still I believe in Montóia his potential at SL Benfica.

Other candidates:
Aaron Hickey, Gustav Grubbe, Nikolas Dyhr, Kobe Hernandez-Foster

□ Marco Angulo (18 years old, Ecuador)
Marco-Angulo.jpg
(In the middle)

Batahov and Leyva are promising, but they don't get a place in my first line-up. The reason is simple. If you ask me who I really like to see on the field, 99 % sure I'm saying Angulo at first.

Other candidates:
Roméo Lavia, Danny Leyva, Arsenii Batahov, Moses Nyeman

□ Ryan Gravenbergh (18 years old, The Netherlands)
Copyright-ProShots-1683092.jpg

The most difficult choice, but because Gravenbergh is a little bit further then the rest of this list, I chose him. Kjærgaard, Chukwuani, Sušić, Stroeykens, Sarr, Regeer, Könköllä, Taylor, Vranckx and Dwomoh are still the most exciting of the rest at least.

Other candidates:
Tochi Chukwuani, Maurits Kjærgaard, Pierre Dwomoh, Youri Regeer, Aster Vranckx, Marius Könköllä, Pape Matar Sarr, Jacob Christensen, Mario Stroeykens, Kacper Kozlowski, Goes Sandry, Luka Sušić, Gianluca Busio and Kenneth Taylor

□ Christian Rasmussen (17 years old, Denmark)
cid70647_Rasmussen.jpg

The obvious choice is Yari Verschaeren, but I go with the one who has a lot of potential. Rasmussen is one of the hot prospects in "De Toekomst" of Ajax FC. Jóhanneson was very close to a spot in this team.

Other candidates:
Ömer Beyaz, Luca Oyen, Adam Karabec, Isak Jóhanneson, Yari Verschaeren, Efrain Alvarez, Matias Palacios

□ Jérémy Doku (17 years old, Belgium)
doku-jeremy.jpg?w=750&h=500&auto=format&

To be honest it was chosing between Sarmiento, Doku, Véron and Pellistri. The 2nd difficult choice in this line-up. Some will say.. "you're chosing a player from your country".. I do this, because Véron, Pellistri and Sarmiento also deserved this place.

Other candidates:
Karamoko Dembélé, Gabriel Véron, Facundo Pellistri, Dario Sarmiento, Nascimento Renyer, Luis Henrique

□ Joelson Fernandes (17 years old, Portugal)
maxresdefault.jpg

Simply wonderful player of Sporting Lisbon, but all the players I mentionned here are big talents. Keep an eye on them.

Other candidates:
William Bøving, Kamal-Deen Sulemana, Luka Cvetićanin, Mohamed Toure, Jayden Nelson, Filip Stevanovic, Exequiel Zeballos, Andreas Bredahl and Dante Sealy

□ Kaio Jorge (18 years old, Brazil)
48039927061_428d1527f4_o.jpg

All these difficult choices.. Pfff.

Aleksander Buksa, Mohammed Daramy, Ricardo Pepi, Adam Hložek and Benjamin Seško were close to the XI-line up.

Other candidates:
Aleksander Buksa, Emil Roback, Herculano Nabian, Ricardo Pepi, Benjamin Seško, Mohamed Daramy, Adam Hložek, Paulos Abraham, Odin Thiago Holm, Sergey Pinyaev, Marino Hinestroza, Kaio Jorge, Talles Magno

Probably I forgot a lot of players..

LINEUP111591283485601.png

@Kierans91

What's yours ? :)

@Kierans91

A big miss... 

Carvalho Reinier (18) ... I'll take him instead of Rasmussen

Armin Gigovic
Club- Helsingborgs
Age- 18
Position- DM, M(C)
Nationality- Sweden

The Swedish midfielder is being linked with the Belgian Club Brugge and Russian CSKA Moskva. He's a complete midfielder with a nice pass and is a strong box-to-box player. He has nice technique and brings power in the midfield. Would be a nice transfer for Club Brugge.

n6mUDsI5DSCwtrOusnpJzTDezGE.jpg

I hope he's going to Club Brugge, because it's nearly time to replace Ruud Vormer in the midfield. Gigovic would be a good back-up to eventually take over at some point.. .

Stats:
14 games (1 assist)

SM- 70
Value- € 240K

Pierre Dwomoh
Club - KRC Genk
Age - 15
Position - DM, M(C), AM(C)
Nationality - Belgium

He's a fast player with a good vision on the field and high technique. He's one of the youngest upcoming kids in Belgium. He's a great passer. He reminds me a little of the style of Paul Pogba on the field. He probably will get little chances next season already in the first squad of KRC Genk.

Pierre-Dwomoh.jpg

Dwomoh is one of the most exciting upcoming talents in Belgium same as Luca Oyen, Zeno Debast, Roméo Lavia and some other talents.

Stats in nationale team u17:
8 games (1 goal)

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is Bustos worth buying? To me it seems he has reached his peak. 

Which one? Nahuel definitely,

Odd one because I believe he’s worth a rise to at least 84, but he did rise in April albeit to 81.

If you believe the hype and speculation then he’s worth buying that’s for sure.

If you mean Fabricio at Independiente then yes he has reached his peak.

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Odd one because I believe he’s worth a rise to at least 84, but he did rise in April albeit to 81.

Yes, I meant Fabricio. I should have been more specific. Thank you! 

Now I will be searching Nahuel. 

51 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

And again Kieran is faster in answerring 😛