thorgan lesar

Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

15 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Wow. According to @FabrizioRomano

Tanguy Kouassi (18) will sign for Bayern Munich as a free agent.

A 5 year deal.

✔ 13 appearances for PSG
️ 3 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
🔁 Versatile at CB/DM

EappskyWsAEwC29.jpeg.jpg

It looks like they are going to lose Adil Aouchiche too.

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yeah to AS Saint-Etienne, a little step back but it's a good step, I think.

Good to see so many youngsters move on from PSG and do so well. He's probably looked at them and thinks he can get regular football.

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Good to see so many youngsters move on from PSG and do so well. He's probably looked at them and thinks he can get regular football.

They're losing Aouchiche and Kouassi probably and they also lost (official already) Moussa Sissako to Standard De Liège who believes Sissako has a big potential.

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

They're losing Aouchiche and Kouassi probably and they also lost (official already) Moussa Sissako to Standard De Liège who believes Sissako has a big potential.

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/paris-saint-germain/story/4103544/why-academy-stars-fail-to-make-it-at-psg

This was a really good read on the topic.

Roméo Lavia probably going to Manchester City now...

If this is true, this would be a stupid descision. He's probably in the best team in Belgium as a youngster. Youngsters get chances, you can play with Vincent Kompany - one of the biggest examples of RSC Anderlecht - and you can play with a lot of other nice talents/his friends... 

Please, just sign for RSC Anderlecht mate.

De bronafbeelding bekijken

15 minutes ago, dgormand said:

Hey mate lovely thread here. Any Belgian players or players in Belgium that are attacking mid/forwards under 350k that would be getting a rise in ratings ?

Appreciate your support 

Ignace Van Der Brempt (right defender)

Maxim De Cuyper (left defender)

Both 400K, but probably they will play more next season. 

Shawn Adewoye (240K) (central defender)

Look out for Mario Stroeykens, Nils De Wilde, Pierre Dwomoh and Luca Oyen when they're getting added to the database.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Before reading this article I knew what it was going to say, it’s similar to Manchester City both clubs have enormous wealth and generally buy superstars instead of give players from the academy a decent shot.

Phil Foden is a great example, who’s played a total of 725 minutes in 3 season in the premier league. With the likes of both Silva’s, Mahrez, Sterling, De Bruyne, Sane it’s tough for him to break into the first team.

Im hoping Foden gets more of a chance next season when David Silva leaves for Qatar.

It is a decent read though, I just wanted to confirm my thoughts 😊

39 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Before reading this article I knew what it was going to say, it’s similar to Manchester City both clubs have enormous wealth and generally buy superstars instead of give players from the academy a decent shot.

Phil Foden is a great example, who’s played a total of 725 minutes in 3 season in the premier league. With the likes of both Silva’s, Mahrez, Sterling, De Bruyne, Sane it’s tough for him to break into the first team.

Im hoping Foden gets more of a chance next season when David Silva leaves for Qatar.

It is a decent read though, I just wanted to confirm my thoughts 😊

David Silva to Qatar? I hope they drop him to 90 first then haha.

I think Foden has more of a pathway than those PSG superstars though. It's crazy how much talent they've let go.

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

David Silva to Qatar? I hope they drop him to 90 first then haha.

I think Foden has more of a pathway than those PSG superstars though. It's crazy how much talent they've let go.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/53072133

Yeah true, I would still like him to have more game time at City though, 725 minutes in 3 seasons isn’t enough in my opinion.

My main point was the fact that both PSG and City are similar in the sense that you don’t see many academy players coming through, probably because of there wealth I guess.

Edit: If they don’t drop David Silva’s rating then he’s probably worth buying 😂 should stay at 92 till he retires.

If you guys are wondering why there isn't some talent rapports lately, it's because I'm bringing in a pauze. I don't want to force things, the way it has to be is a fluent way.. 

Another reason is I'm making an own TOP 100 - YOUNGSTERS U17 - U20 worldwide and this will probably take some time. :) 

It's possible I will make 1 - 2 rapports per week for the moment and @Kierans91 is here also to take you guys in our road to find some talents. :) 

Feel free to ask anything, I'll will answer on the same day or the day after. 

Keep up and stay strong in these days ;) 

Tim Prica

Club - Malmo FF

Age - 18

Position - Forward

Tim Prica is a very interesting prospect currently playing in the Allsvenskan for Malmo FF

He’s playing under John Dahl Tomasson who is very keen on giving him chance with the first team.

Prica started the first game of the Swedish season helping Malmo to a 2-0 win and actually assisting the first goal in that game.

Video below of some highlights.

Tim Prica has also played for Sweden at U17 level and I have no doubt he will one day play for the senior team.

SM rating - 68

Value - 200k

Fausto Vera
Club - Argentinos Juniors
Age - 20
Position - Defensive midfielder
Nationality - Argentina

He is a player with a high footballing ability with a truly pure style of passing. He has the potential to make it in a nice team. Long passes and short passes, that's not a problem for him. Physically pretty strong and a defensive midfielder who can put pressure on the opponent every second of the game.

fausto-vera_862x485.jpg?v=1

He has being linked in the winter to Club Brugge, but for the rest no news about transfers. He is my first young player of the 3th list of 15 talents. He's worth it. :)

Stats:
14 games (1 goal)

He's part of Argentina u23.

SM - 78
Value - € 600K

🇩🇰 Mohammed Daramy's (18) last 5 starts...

🆚️ Aalborg 🅰️🅰️ (W)
🆚️ Lyngby 🅰️ (W)
🆚️ Randers (W)
🆚️ Nordsjælland (D)
🆚️ Aalborg ️ (W)

There was one game in there he didn’t start - v. AC Horsens - and they lost

Key finding - start Daramy :D

GettyImages-1128526462-696x487.jpg

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I highly recommend that people buy Teden Mengi ASAP!!

Currently been training with the first team since football’s restarted and there’s talk he should get game time in the remaining fixtures.

If so you can expect his value to skyrocket 🚀

SM value - 320k

Example for an increase in value is Eduardo Quaresma, started 1 game for Sporting CP value rose from 280k -> 1 million!

I just know him by name Teden Mengi. How do you rate his potential on a term of 1 - 2 years for him ? 

1 hour ago, vtrmp said:

Hello, some players between 78-82 and with price <1M that can go up?

A lot of talents to find in here..

Fausto Vera

Igor Diveev

Christoph Baumgartner

Mathias Normann 

These 4 in particular.

OFFICIAL: Roméo Lavia (16 years old) left RSC Anderlecht.

He didn't say yet his new team, but it's probably Manchester City. 

There is a high chance he's the next Charly Musonda Jr.... 😕 . His entourage and Vincent Kompany told him it's too early, but he took another conclusion. 

28 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I just know him by name Teden Mengi. How do you rate his potential on a term of 1 - 2 years for him ? 

Could be the next Brandon Williams.

Maybe a little tough though because there’s more competition for places at CB than LB although if Manchester United play a 3 at the back he may have a good chance of getting game time.

To be honest Rahul may know more after all it’s his club.

Im sure he will be hyped up by SM if he does feature in the remaining games.