Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

14 hours ago, jaybee said:

Is Thierry Lutonda worth signing? I'm playing in a low rated game and he is one of the possible options I'm looking at for left back. Others are Bernabei (Lanus) and Bakker (PSG).

I'm going with Bernabei, because the future of Lutonda and Bakker are both unsure

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Players born from the years 2003 - 2005 not currently in Soccer Manager.

List 3 is as follows:

Hugo Felix / Benfica

Dejan Popara / FK Zvijezda 09

William Boving / Copenhagen

Youri Regeer / Ajax

Melkamu Frauendorf / Hoffenheim

Nnamdi Collins / Dortmund

Lamare Bogarde / Feyenoord

Fabian Luzzi / Rayo Vallecano**

Alejandro Balde / Barcelona

Bright Arrey-Mbi / Bayern Munich

As you guys know William Boving got added yesterday but for some reason I missed Fabian Luzzi get added so I can only apologise for not letting you guys know.

EDIT: I think Fabian Luzzi got added a couple of days ago, may still be a free agent in some GGW

If Luzzi is still available in your GW I would snap him he’s still only worth 240k.

Thank you for reading and have a good day 😊

On 6/22/2020 at 10:15 PM, Kierans91 said:

Players born between the years 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

This is the second list I’ve done of players who you guys should definitely buy when they get added.

Umut Tohumcu / Hoffenheim

Arthur Wenderrosky / Fluminense

Daniel Nachev / Levski Sofia

Txus Alba / Barcelona

Oleg Ocheretko / Shakhtar Donetsk

Ilyas El Moussaoui / Feyenoord

Devyne Rensch / Ajax

Lion Semic / Dortmund

Ricardo Marques / Benfica

Luka Romero / Mallorca

Each list usually consists of 10 players of which I compiled a few months back, as you can see there are only 9 players here. That’s because Luka Romero was originally on this list but as you guys know he got added on Sunday.

Hope you all find this list useful, I will update the lists when each player gets added to SM in the future.

2nd list... 30 players out of 50.

Seen that you haven’t quoted this one 😊

Chukwubuike Adamu

Club - Salzburg

Age - 19

Position - Forward

Adamu is currently out on loan at Salzburg’s feeder club Liefering posting some pretty impressive stats this season by scoring 12 times in 16 games.

I believe there is a good chance he can go back to Salzburg next season and push for a starting position, it will be difficult with some very talented players currently in his position like Daka and Adeyemi.

Video below of his ability:

This player is the 1st player of my 2nd list of 15 for Thorgan. I might be a little bit slower pushing out content due to me having to go back to work this week.

SM rating - 76

Value - 360k

BARGAIN!!

50 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Chukwubuike Adamu

Club - Salzburg

Age - 19

Position - Forward

Adamu is currently out on loan at Salzburg’s feeder club Liefering posting some pretty impressive stats this season by scoring 12 times in 16 games.

I believe there is a good chance he can go back to Salzburg next season and push for a starting position, it will be difficult with some very talented players currently in his position like Daka and Adeyemi.

Video below of his ability:

This player is the 1st player of my 2nd list of 15 for Thorgan. I might be a little bit slower pushing out content due to me having to go back to work this week.

SM rating - 76

Value - 360k

BARGAIN!!

Believe it or not, but I was "scouting" this player this evening 😛

Very nice player..

Seško, Prass, Adamu, Kjærgaard and Sučić.. the future of RB Salzburg.

btw, I have the same with my studies so not so bad if it's a bit slower. The only important thing, is that we keep going ;)

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Believe it or not, but I was "scouting" this player this evening 😛

Very nice player..

Seško, Prass, Adamu, Kjærgaard and Sučić.. the future of RB Salzburg.

btw, I have the same with my studies so not so bad if it's a bit slower. The only important thing, is that we keep going ;)

Also another great Salzburg performance 7-2 against 3rd place Rapid Wien.

Szoboszlai with 3 assists and 1 goal.

14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Dominik Szoboszlai (19) is the new RedBullSalzburg cheat code.

🆚️ Rapid Wien
✔ 69 minutes
️1 goal
🅰️ 3 assists
🔑7 key passes
🚀 3 shots
🤩 7-2 win

Since the break - he’s got 6 goals/9 assists/no losses in 8 games including the ÖFB Cup win!

EbTlaGgXQAAISru.jpeg.jpg

directly to 87!

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

I am now posting my predictions for promoted and relegated teams of Brasileirão. Again, I am focusing on sub-24 players, but this time I included two GKs.

It was quite hard, since it was difficult to establish a value cap for these - not so good - teams. The league was over more than 6 months ago, and they almost haven't played since then. Also, we know that SM changes are quite random for smaller teams, so the predictions probably won't be too accurate. If I manage to guess at least 20% of them, I would be happy! :)

However, if Brasil is confirmed, I will post my predictions for the rest of the league, and hope to improve it for the bigger teams.

Avaí:

Lourenço    78 to 80   +2
Eduardo Kunde    73 to 76   +3
Wesley Soares    70 to 75   +5

Chapecoense:

Tiepo    78 to 80   +2
Vinicius Locatelli    70 to 74   +4

Alagoano:

Dawhan    76 to 78   +2

Goianiense:

Nicolas    78 to 80   +2
Rodrigo Rodrigues    70 to 73   +3

Coritiba:

Sabino    77 to 80   +3
Juan Alano    76 to 80   +4
Thiago Lopes    78 to 80   +2
Romércio    73 to 77   +4
Patrick    75 to 77   +2
Luiz Henrique    70 to 75   +5

Sport Recife:

Charles    77 to 82   +5
Mailson    78 to 82   +4
Adryelson    78 to 82   +4
Leandrinho    78 to 80   +2
João Igor    73 to 76   +3
Yan    75 to 76   +1

Bragantino:

Claudinho    80 to 82   +2
Leo Ortiz    78 to 82   +4
Barreto    78 to 80   +2
Wesley    77 to 80   +3
Matheus Peixoto    76 to 78   +2
Pedrinho    73 to 76   +3
Robinho    75    new player

Nice work.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:41 PM, Kierans91 said:

Johan Hove

Club - Strømsgodset 

Age - 19

Position - CM

Johan Hove is hot prospect for many clubs in the premier league who are wanting to acquire his services.

He’s currently playing for Strømsgodset in the Norwegian first division, he has appeared 23 times this season racking up 1007 minutes and scoring 2 goals.

Johan is a very intelligent footballer with a good eye for a pass, he reads the game well and is not afraid of putting himself about winning the ball back in key areas.

I’ve found a few videos that can be seen below showcasing his talent.

As seen on the title of these 2 videos Manchester United are interested along with a whole host of other clubs including Everton, Crystal Palace, Newcastle United and more.

https://www.90min.com/posts/johan-hove-5-things-to-know-about-the-norwegian-midfielder-01e70nesxw90.

Article: 5 things you need to know about Johan Hove.

In future I do expect him to move to one of the top leagues in Europe and follow the footsteps of other fellow Norwegians like Erling Haaland and Martin Odeegard.

Johan Hove has also played for Norway’s U19’s

In terms of Soccermanager at 300k value he is a steal for any manager/club looking to invest in the future. 

My first report for Thorgan was this man Johan Hove.

He’s currently started the season well at Stromsgodset playing in all 3 games (202 minutes) scoring twice.

He’s helped Stromsgodset to 3rd in the early stages of there season.

6 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Hey guys , i read there is interest from Rennes for Jhon Lucumi (genk) . But genk wants 25m for him . Is he hat good?

what would it do for his value/rating in SM If he would Indeed be sold to rennes? Do you think he is worth holding on to?

This 25 million isn't correct.

They ask minimum 18 million euros, but actually KRC Genk is saying he isn't for sell. Probably only Joakim Mæhle will leave this summer. 

He has a big potential, but hadn't his best season now... 

He's worth holding on to, but normally he will stay in KRC Genk.

14 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

List 4 of 5 is as follows:

Torben Rhein / Bayern Munich

Lenny Lacroix / Metz

Edouard Michut / PSG

Ilias Akhomach / Barcelona

David De La Vibora / Real Madrid

Martin Smolenski / CSKA Sofia

Youssef Chermiti / Sporting CP

Johan Bakayoko / PSV

Luca Oyen / Genk

Hannibal Mejbri / Manchester United

Final list coming out in the next couple of days!

8 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

www.goal.com/en/amp/news/dortmund-sporting-director-zorc-reiterates-need-to-integrate-new-/b0tma4vfnev41xypqnbvy6fea

Might be seeing Youssoufa Moukoko around the first team for Dortmund in November.

Exciting times for the 15 year old record breaker!

Ridvan Yilmaz

Club - Besiktas

Age - 19

Position - Left back

Ridvan has started every game for Besiktas since the Covid-19 restart and has impressed highly.

Yilmaz has also played for the Turkish side at u19 and u23 level.

Poor quality video of some highlights below:

He’s a very fast left back who I think could play for Besiktas for many years to come. Yilmaz is very cheap on SM at the minute, ratings and value below.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not in soccer manager.

Fifth and final list of talents:

Mylian Jimenez / PSV

Omari Hutchinson / Arsenal

Artem Sokolov / Chertanovo Moscow

Valentin Barco / Boca Juniors

Jakub Drozd / Banik Ostrava

Kevin Leone / Sampdoria

Samuel Mbangula / Anderlecht

Shola Shoretire / Manchester United

Mamin Sanyang / Bayern Munich

Joao Resende / Benfica

So there you have it, 50 young players to keep an eye on in the future and be sure to buy when they get added to SM.

Hope these lists were helpful and will help you guys get a leg up on your competition in which ever game worlds you participate in.

PS: If there are any other players you guys think I have missed I could do a separate list with all your recommendations 😊

There are so many young talented players out there at the minute it’s hard to scale it down to 50 

Drozd really nice talent. Don't forget Ethan Butera, Mario Stroeykens, Rayane Bounida, Enock Agyei and Joseph Boende of RSC Anderlecht. Yari Stevens of Club Brugge too.. 

Agyei got promoted at his young age to RSC Anderlecht -21...

6 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Keep an eye on Andrea Papetti of Brescia (born in 2002).  Actually he isn't in the database, but he has played all matches after the lockdown and he is doing very well

14 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yeah I know, there are already talks about this transfer 2 months ago..

Only just read an article on about the transfer today.

8 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Drozd really nice talent. Don't forget Ethan Butera, Mario Stroeykens, Rayane Bounida, Enock Agyei and Joseph Boende of RSC Anderlecht. Yari Stevens of Club Brugge too.. 

Agyei got promoted at his young age to RSC Anderlecht -21...

Don’t know about the others apart from Mario Stroeykens.

Belgium is your field of expertise you have more knowledge than I 😊