Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

Žiga Laci
Club - AEK Athens
Age - 17
Position - D(C)
Nationality - Slovenia

This Slovenian central defender is a player to my heart. No nonsense and quite mature for his age. Has a good left foot, good footballing ability and is a player that we absolutely must keep an eye on.

ziga-laci-aek-1200.jpg

He made his debut in the Super Liga (1st division) in Greece and it was really promising. He's at the moment part of Slovenia u19. He played 9 times already for Slovenia u19.

SM - 73
Value - € 300K

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Nice sugestion.

I already did this a bit with my first line-ups and some I also mentioned. You can find this in my first post at this thread. 

Aye, I remember you doing that. I was just thinking with the amount of talent it would make it easier to them find players if you are looking for certain positions. I've recently joined a tough game world where money is low and most of best talents have been taken. I'm signing players rated in 70s while teams in top division are signing top players. The game world has been going three seasons. 

I've managed to pick up so far - Morey, Bialek, Matheus Nunes, Rutter, Yusuf, Ngankam, Hove, Sebastian Ramirez and Ricceli.

I've signed some players from Brazil that I hope will rise then I can sell which are Patrick, Erick and Sarrafiore.

I've currently a bid in for a left back and after that I'll have £2million left.

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Aye, I remember you doing that. I was just thinking with the amount of talent it would make it easier to them find players if you are looking for certain positions. I've recently joined a tough game world where money is low and most of best talents have been taken. I'm signing players rated in 70s while teams in top division are signing top players. The game world has been going three seasons. 

I've managed to pick up so far - Morey, Bialek, Matheus Nunes, Rutter, Yusuf, Ngankam, Hove, Sebastian Ramirez and Ricceli.

I've signed some players from Brazil that I hope will rise then I can sell which are Patrick, Erick and Sarrafiore.

I've currently a bid in for a left back and after that I'll have £2million left.

Please tell me this left back is either Ridvan Yilmaz or Nuno Mendes 😂

16 minutes ago, jaybee said:

So you're suggesting to give you players with a low value on certain positions.. ? But which positions ? 

Just made a little rapport about Žiga Laci, that's someone to go for

20 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Please tell me this left back is either Ridvan Yilmaz or Nuno Mendes 😂

I missed out on Nuno Mendes. Ridvan Yilmaz is one who is on my shortlist. I've bid for Bernanbei but might exchange the current left back who was at club for Yilmaz.

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Or Aaron Hickey ;)

Yeah good shout, but Yilmaz and Mendes are both playing first team for better clubs.

They have more chance of rising sooner for Jaybee than Hickey, Hearts have been relegated too so don’t really know when Hickey would get his rise.

Hopefully Hickey gets his move to Bayern soon 😉

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

I know about him as I'm from Scotland ha 

Hickey is a solid choice like Thorgan said.

Thoughts on Hearts relegation? Thought it was harsh myself although I didn’t agree with any league that finished in that way.

Null and void or continue in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah good shout, but Yilmaz and Mendes are both playing first team for better clubs.

They have more chance of rising sooner for Jaybee than Hickey, Hearts have been relegated too so don’t really know when Hickey would get his rise.

Hickey is a solid choice like Thorgan said.

Thoughts on Hearts relegation? Thought it was harsh myself although I didn’t agree with any league that finished in that way.

Null and void or continue in my opinion.

It was a difficult decision. I think season should have somehow been played to a finish. Issue in Scotland is we rely so much on fans attending games so it seems behind closed doors wasn't an option. Hearts were poor most of the season to be fair but I can understand them not being happy about being relegated.

39 minutes ago, Lowco said:

Hello guys,

Great risers from the "country of soccer" in that review?

Not too sure about the MLS, am I right in saying they only managed to play 2 or 3 games in the season till it got stopped because of coronavirus?

So I’m afraid I can’t help, Thorgan may know he has good knowledge of the MLS 😊

17 minutes ago, jaybee said:

It was a difficult decision. I think season should have somehow been played to a finish. Issue in Scotland is we rely so much on fans attending games so it seems behind closed doors wasn't an option. Hearts were poor most of the season to be fair but I can understand them not being happy about being relegated.

Yeah I think a few leagues were a little hasty in there decision to cancel there seasons. I think the Bundesliga paved the way for many leagues to restart with how successful there project restart was.

I seem to remember Rangers being more than upset about giving Celtic the title 😂 I don’t blame them to be honest even though they were 9 points clear.

20 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Not too sure about the MLS, am I right in saying they only managed to play 2 or 3 games in the season till it got stopped because of coronavirus?

Yeah I think a few leagues were a little hasty in there decision to cancel there seasons. I think the Bundesliga paved the way for many leagues to restart with how successful there project restart was.

I seem to remember Rangers being more than upset about giving Celtic the title 😂 I don’t blame them to be honest even though they were 9 points clear.

Yeah, the situation would have been the same if it had been other way round with Celtic and Rangers. Unfortunately teams have too much self interest as opposed to thinking about what is better overall for leagues. This was a great chance for reconstruction. Fans not consulted though.

I should add that Lewis Ferguson is worth picking up. He isn't a cheap option but I think he'll move down south within next couple years. He has loads of potential as he has everything in his game to be a top midfielder.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I meant Brazil hahahaha

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Last time I asked Camacho didn't get good review here. Now that he is getting game time what is the perception? 

My perception hasn’t changed, he’s worth buying for a steady rise in the future as long as his game time is consistent but I don’t rate him that highly.

Sporting are an exciting team to keep an eye on at the minute, lots of young talent coming through.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, Kierans91 said:

I actually hope he doesn't move to Bayern Munich. Would be not so smart with Alphonso Davies there and Lucàs who also can play there..

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

I actually hope he doesn't move to Bayern Munich. Would be not so smart with Alphonso Davies there and Lucàs who also can play there..

Yeah that’s a good point!

Chelsea are among teams interested also and I think that would be a brilliant choice seen as Lampard gives youth a chance and Chelsea do actually need a left back.

He’s also in the last year in his contract at Hearts so should come pretty cheap.

38 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Chelsea are among teams interested also and I think that would be a brilliant choice seen as Lampard gives youth a chance and Chelsea do actually need a left back.

He’s also in the last year in his contract at Hearts so should come pretty cheap.

Probably a better move for Hickey. He has some time to adapt to this higher level of Chelsea. At the moment they can play with Alonso as left back.

30 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Probably a better move for Hickey. He has some time to adapt to this higher level of Chelsea. At the moment they can play with Alonso as left back.

Or behind Ben Chilwell who could join Chelsea for 60 million 😳

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

He's better off going somewhere that he'd play regularly.