Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I'm not sure if he has been mentioned before but I spotted that there is a 15 year old who plays in Polish league. He made his third appearance for Lechia Gdansk tonight. He is an attacking midfielder and name is Kacper Urbanski. 

He's not yet on database.

Not mentionned in here but is in my own database of 1.600 players ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Not mentionned in here but is in my own database of 1.600 players ;)

That is some database of players Thorgan. I sometimes think I'd like to have a go at predictions but needs a lot of work. I love stats.

Gabriel Misehouy
Club - Ajax FC
Age - 14
Position - AM(RLC)
Nationality - The Netherlands

Misehouy, 14, is considered a great talent in the "De Toekomst" academy.

The young player is someone who likes to play forward in his game and will already be part of Ajax u17 next season where he will get all his chances.

There are many players in Ajax with talent such as the aforementioned Kenneth Taylor in this thread, Youri Regeer and Brian Brobbey. Now with Misehouy, Sylvano Vos and other talents, the future looks bright.

I found a video from 2 years ago, when he was 12 years old ..

Misehouy.jpg

It appears that he is still making good progress in his development. In about 2 to 3 years, this young Dutchman has a chance of making a debut.

3 games in Preliminary round B Juniors Eredivisie and youth international at The Netherlands u16.

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

On 5/18/2020 at 8:22 AM, Kierans91 said:

Herculano Nabian been added to the database today.

If you have the funds he’s definitely worth investing in, Real Madrid and Barcelona are both linked with him.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.besoccer.com/new/amp/rm-and-barca-eyeing-up-16-year-old-portuguese-player-830358

Hes a very muscular player for his age, looks a lot older than he is. Here are a couple of clips in the last year and one from when he was 15 knocking them in for Portugal.

Reminds me a lot of Lukaku:

Currently 32k on the database so definitely worth the money.

Hopefully get some game time next season 🙂

Quote from the 18th of May when he got added to SM database.

On 5/22/2020 at 1:15 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Another fantastic talent from RB Salzburg youth academy, a 17-year-old strong, technical, prolific, and creative midfielder with an amazing left foot, the future of Croatian football - Luka Sučić

436393.jpg

Definetely a must buy! 

Got a new contract..

Legia Warszawa is building a future. I already mentionned Ariel Mosór (17 years old, central defender) in this thread. Yesterday he made his debut, same with Radoslaw Cielemecki (17 years old, AM(C)) and Szymon Wlodarczyk (17 years old, A(C))

Szymon Wlodarczyk
Szymon-Wlodarczyk.jpg

Radoslaw Cielemecki
5cd4048433ebb3_28386558.jpg

Ariel Mosór
545c15e9cca6f06af6246aeb5cf03b7aca3451e6

I believe strongly in Mosór, but also follow Cielemecki and Wlodarczyk. It's a recommendation.

UPDATE: Jude Bellingham very close to Borussia Dortmund 

The transfer of seventeen-year-old Bellingham, which reportedly costs 23 million euros, has been in the air for weeks. After the medical examination, he signs a so-called 3 + contract: Bellingham is not allowed to sign with a club for more than three years due to his age.

After his eighteenth birthday, his contract is automatically renewed for two additional seasons. Bellingham will join Dortmund in August. The midfielder first finishes The Championship season with relegation candidate Birmingham City and then goes on vacation.

sport-preview-jude-1.jpg?strip=all&quali

Keita Endo
Club - Yokohama F. Marinos
Age - 22
Position - M, AM, A(RL)
Nationality - Japan

This player is very good in football ability, sees openings, has an action in house and has a good pass. If he can link this in a competition that is quite physical, then Endo is a next talent.

He is already very experienced at such a young age. He certainly has the potential to make it in a smaller country à la Belgium, The Netherlands or Portugal.

keita-endo-of-yokohama-fmarinos-looks-on

At the age of 22, Keita Endo is an absolute important factor for his team and a Japanese international.

His work points are mainly physical, but partly solve this with his speed and his quite good football IQ.

139 games in total (15 goals, 20 assists) with Yokohama F. Marinos

SM - 80
Value - € 1M

7 hours ago, Lowco said:

Thorgan, do you have any advises for SMW tactics? Idk, some tips, what to mark, how, when etc...

It depends really on which team you have. I'll always put players on their real positions (which is logic), pressure all over, passing style and attacking mixed, mentality attacking en tackling style hard. 

I always use counter-attack, use playmaker, men behind ball and play offside trap.. 

To chose a system you need to know your team very well. Do you have a squad who has more defensively minded players, I play for example 5-3-2. In such a defensive team I use "tight marking" and in an offensive team I don't use that very often.. 

I use mainly a 4-3-3B, but with 1 team I play 3-4-2-1 in first half and last 30 minutes 4-3-3B, because I have more players there and I can keep more players happy. Another team is 4-3-1-2 because I don't have much wingers.

It's a football logic, but go with your own strengths and don't adjust to your opponent. Only when the other team is way (for example: average rate your team 90 and the other: 92 - 93) better, but also there it depends on which system the opponent plays. 

Your captain needs to be one who you he has the experience in real life, for example a Jan Vertonghen or Andrew Robertson. Someone with leadership in real football life.

Your penalty taker.. Very often it's my centre forward.

Free kicks who the most technique has in your team.

No special things, just go with your own strengths and update your team every day and look if there are no faults. 

Min-Jae Kim
Club - Beijing Guoan
Age - 23
Position - D(C)
Nationality - South Korea

The South Korean central defender playing in China makes a huge impression. He is not the fastest defender, but physically he is a beast. He has a great long pass and pass fairly directly, which also makes his footballing ability quite good.

Even positionally he is already quite far and is strong in the aerial duels, making him a danger on corners. It is a no-nonsense defender.

GettyImages-1151443678.jpg

Everton, PSV and Tottenham already show interest in the South Korean defender, where Tottenham is currently the most concrete. There are rumors of € 15 million for Min-Jae Kim.

26 games in de Super League in China.

SM - 82
Value - 1.6M

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

It depends really on which team you have. I'll always put players on their real positions (which is logic), pressure all over, passing style and attacking mixed, mentality attacking en tackling style hard. 

I always use counter-attack, use playmaker, men behind ball and play offside trap.. 

To chose a system you need to know your team very well. Do you have a squad who has more defensively minded players, I play for example 5-3-2. In such a defensive team I use "tight marking" and in an offensive team I don't use that very often.. 

I use mainly a 4-3-3B, but with 1 team I play 3-4-2-1 in first half and last 30 minutes 4-3-3B, because I have more players there and I can keep more players happy. Another team is 4-3-1-2 because I don't have much wingers.

It's a football logic, but go with your own strengths and don't adjust to your opponent. Only when the other team is way (for example: average rate your team 90 and the other: 92 - 93) better, but also there it depends on which system the opponent plays. 

Your captain needs to be one who you he has the experience in real life, for example a Jan Vertonghen or Andrew Robertson. Someone with leadership in real football life.

Your penalty taker.. Very often it's my centre forward.

Free kicks who the most technique has in your team.

No special things, just go with your own strengths and update your team every day and look if there are no faults. 

Great m8, thankyou

Zion Atta

Club - Crystal Palace

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer Links - Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City, Juventus and Inter

Zion is very technically gifted forward player who has been tipped for great things with a cluster of teams already wanting his signature.

At such a tender age there is a tendency to hype up a player too quickly but I believe this boy has what it takes to make it at the very top.

Atta currently plays for Crystal Palace at youth level and has already been drafted into there u18 squad and is thought to be in line with a shot at the senior squad within 18 months.

Couple of videos below:

I understand this player plays for a team in the big five leagues but wanted to do a rapport regardless.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A